LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Ladies and Gentlemen. Its almost over April fools the joke heard around the world crushing the hearts of many loyal Fans. we here have put this villain on blast for too long. giving the "joke" more than 15 minutes of fame and i suggest we get back to the actual game as the bashing of others for support of or distain for the actions of others is not that of Pirates find the individual and have he/she walk the plank with a boot to the arse. we the group of loyal game pirates on this thread should not give any more thought to the F***er

CheekyGimp, Acewinz, Cellstudios: go to work and worry not; your true fans will wait. you are where the heart is

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
all dev have that happen at the beginning of the month, due to some in general not resubbing
This could also be because the Devs decided to tell patrons they would not meet the March planned release so they could drop and still be able to get the game through a file they have set up. So that could also account for some drops.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Instead of trolling you could just answer the question -.-
Instead of asking questions which are blindingly obvious, you could just look yourself.

Yes, yes, just ignore it if you don't want to answer. No, people still have to read these repetitive questions even when not answering. You're wasting yours and everyone else's time with something you could have solved yourself in moments.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
fuck this shit. I really was looking forward to play the new chapter andit being manipulated so easily makes me worry about possible mailware and stuff in the future if people can just upload this stuff.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get yourself a copy of the .21 update full game.
Drop everything in this update on top.
See if it works.

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Holy shit, I can't believe i fell for this, facepalmed so hard my face has a mark on it, I wonder how did the mods make a .rpy file take so much space, I tried to open it in Notepad++ and it says is too big :LOL:. I should get a badge like the April's Fools day where they put the Complete tag on Dual Family.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
fuck this shit. I really was looking forward to play the new chapter andit being manipulated so easily makes me worry about possible mailware and stuff in the future if people can just upload this stuff.
People seem to forget that this is a pirate site, and not an official download... you should always be woried if it is malware.
If you want an official DL get on Patreon, and download it there.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Silent backpaddle, that's always a good sign that they probably realized that this wasn't such a good idea.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes