Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah that is it for me too. Was really nice playing when you could be nice to all the girls but the last few episodes showed it would not stay this way and honestly it is such a waste for this game. Do devs really believe people play VNs like this more than once just to get with another girl? I mean yeah there are maybe 1 or 2 games I would consider it but not long ones like this. Too much timewaste, because there are soo many games out there similar.

Really sad I liked that game and characters. But yeah have fun

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Yeah that is it for me too. Was really nice playing when you could be nice to all the girls but the last few episodes showed it would not stay this way and honestly it is such a waste for this game. Do devs really believe people play VNs like this more than once just to get with another girl? I mean yeah there are maybe 1 or 2 games I would consider it but not long ones like this. Too much timewaste, because there are soo many games out there similar.

you can literally start from any episode with all girls in play... im glad devs like this exist and create great games and also give us options to quick start any episode with the options to have whoever we want..

adios anyway

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Might I suggest you try out the "Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!" series of games.

• Angry
Reactions: SlavMaster

Heymanniceshot

Dec 3, 2020

Then go play those "soo many games" and waste your time there.

Do devs really believe people play VNs like this more than once just to get with another girl?
I'd say by the success of this game that they do and that there are those people out there that enjoy it. (y)

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
Other great ep. Let's try to explain my point of view in my fracturaed english.
I really like the dev trim the romances at this point, 4 can end now. And you can start 2 side girls.
I remember reading a guy here that Jolina/Bella were a cuple and there endgame was the beach house. I agree now. Bella is the "bad girl", jolia i think can be on your side if you were good for her.
In my game they stayed outside my house:unsure:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
99% of Harem games are kinetic with no real choices, its see scene or not. How can you ask for your choices to matter when there are zero consequences for your actions.

I am glad there are devs with the balls to make a VN with divergent paths that leads to different scenes, not a kinetic harem game masquerading as a choice based one.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
You'd think with an 'extra' 2wks of QC "if E22_ZarahVisit = 0:" would have been fixed lol
Even better that it's after the episode when the stat checking should be happening.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You'd think with an 'extra' 2wks of QC "if E22_ZarahVisit = 0:" would have been fixed lol
Even better that it's after the episode when the stat checking should be happening.
That being almost the only reported issue so far after everything, and it not being anything but a message that Zarah's Stats are combining, is phenomenal on the part of our QC team and I'd take that every update. And honestly, they probably couldn't have caught it as it was one of the last things we added when we tallied the stats (which can only be done at the very end).

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Then go play those "soo many games" and waste your time there.

I'd say by the success of this game that they do and that there are those people out there that enjoy it. (y)
As I have also invested in this game I think I am allowed to say my piece. I never said it was a bad game. But yeah why argue with people in a forum that really is a waste of time :)

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
That being almost the only reported issue so far after everything, and it not being anything but a message that Zarah's Stats are combining, is phenomenal on the part of our QC team and I'd take that every update. And honestly, they probably couldn't have caught it as it was one of the last things we added when we tallied the stats (which can only be done at the very end).
There was a typo I caught as well
"Ow! That hurst my hair!"

But yeah, it had a more polished feel than they usually do and usually it's pretty good.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Please, as if I would not know this series :D
:) it is an epic series, but almost more of a life/friend simulator than a dating one given the time investment for every single girl. Still worth it to me, but also not for everyone... Like our game or any, but we aren't quite so dedicated to the single girl concept. ;)

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Nothing with Debbie Route.
I honestly gotta say however given all we know now I'm going to publicly double down on the Elaine isn't your enemy statement and now I'm going to have to change my position about Bella. Also the Bella Jolene connection "appears to be" wrong. They didn't seem to know each other although this could be an act.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
:) it is an epic series, but almost more of a life/friend simulator than a dating one given the time investment for every single girl. Still worth it to me, but also not for everyone... Like our game or any, but we aren't quite so dedicated to the single girl concept. ;)
Yes I had quite a bit more time when I played it :D Would be good to pick it up again :D And as I said your game is not bad at all. I just do not have the time anymore to play every single girl :) Even if you created really interesting ones ^^ Good luck going forward.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I dont think so.I think Elaine is the wrong one not Bella. Ofc she has intentions on being commited to MC, like all girls have. All girls wants to think they are the one and only to our MC. The only one open to let mc have more than one girl so far is Deb. She was the only one who never asked him for a commitment. That doesn't mean she is boicotting anything. Elaine is the wrong one since the start. She tried to play our MC. I am glad I never promissed Elaine anything and now that I have seen her moves I will keep the house to myself, but even though she did all this shit, I will still let her live on that house with Bella. Depending on how the Dev will write this story ofc. If it won't go the way I am thinking it is going, she will be on the streets and I won't even care :D.
I see it differently. Your father said in the recording that Elaine was ALWAYS trying to baby you and on the paths were you aren't romancing Eliane or if Bella doesn't know about it, she sends pictures of Elaine at your old sports games one's where you thought no one came and she was told NOT to attend. But if Bella DOES know about your relationship she withholds that evidence. Why? Also if you choose to continue to believe in Elaine, Bella tells you that Elaine isad at you and how terrible you are. Sounds VERY fishy to me and I was always on te Bella and Team Elaine. Now I'm doubling down on Elaine and I'm changing sides on Bella. I Think Bella is Dizzy.

Now did Elaine set you up? Yes! She 100% did but she asked you to trust her. Her setting you up isn't to steal your money, it's too garentee your place in the Trust. Think about it, your lawyer said there isn't any way for you to keep your friends and the money, you cut Monica and her girls our or get no Cash, but all Elaine needs to do to get her money is for you to give her the house. She's in a position to here she can make sure you get the girls and a part of the Trust. No one else is in that position so far, this is something you CANT achieve on your own. So it was in YOUR best interest for you to come back into contact with the only family you have left and it's in YOUR best interest to still get a share.

Your dad made it clear that Elaine loved you too much and that she would bank on your loyalty as a good person. I say, I'm giving her my trust and Bella is officially on my radar of people not to trust.

4.30 star(s) 331 Votes