SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Hope it works out for them. Haven't published a game on Steam, but I imagine there are plenty of new issues and gremlins that come up with publishing on a new platform. And since it's a one-time payment as opposed to a sub, it might take a while to offset the cost of the lost subscribers. Most adult games typically have low visibility on Steam, so there'll have to be a marketing push to drive new players to the game - I don't know how many existing subscribers are going to double-dip and buy it just to have the game on their Steam library.

All things considered, not sure it makes sense as a method of financial injection. Hopefully, the crew have already crunched the numbers and got their ducks in a row with their break-even point and such.

Reactions: ename144

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I looked at one of the screenshots and was struck by the similarity between Zara and Elaine. But could Zara be the mother of Elaine and Isabella?
Elaine is quite dark. Yes, and Zara seems to be a mulatto. I need to re-watch Zara's story. maybe there will be something about her past. but why did Zara keep silent about the fact that she had children? illegitimate? were sent to an orphanage?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the later episodes with the rework of her design may have made it a bit better but in the earlyer episodes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the paste in lady (image found on google) is 65... so the theory is not totally off ;)
She looks at least a decade younger than the woman you've put in that picture though. That's with that woman wearing makeup in a professional photograph with lighting to make her look better.
The only similarity is their noses and possibly skin tone.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
People where to download the step by step guide with ep 19 and up to 23 ? Here it is only up to ep 18 (( I got to ep 19 but do not know which options are correct (( where to download the full version of the step by step instructions from 1 to 23 ep ? Who has that link? :rolleyes: :cry::unsure:

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
But people have a question. If you end your relationship with Bella before Ep-19, can you get a much better scene than if you were in a relationship with her during Ep-19?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hope it works out for them. Haven't published a game on Steam, but I imagine there are plenty of new issues and gremlins that come up with publishing on a new platform. And since it's a one-time payment as opposed to a sub, it might take a while to offset the cost of the lost subscribers. Most adult games typically have low visibility on Steam, so there'll have to be a marketing push to drive new players to the game - I don't know how many existing subscribers are going to double-dip and buy it just to have the game on their Steam library.

All things considered, not sure it makes sense as a method of financial injection. Hopefully, the crew have already crunched the numbers and got their ducks in a row with their break-even point and such.
For games of this type, I never replay them. Replayable games, for me, are games that really have no storyline, puzzle games, standard beat-em-ups, side scrollers, fighting or racing games, or sports games, etc. A VN or something similar.....I just play it once, get the story, then move on. So...I can see why people wouldn't keep something like this in their library. If they already subbed throughout the entirety of development, then why pay a flat price, after completion, just to add it to their library, and never replay it? lol
Just my mentality, of course. I'm sure there are people who see it differently.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Try the "Start any Episode" feature, there you can at least jump to the episode beginning you want.
Jumping to further episodes, when older saves don't work, doesn't necessarily give you different paths, does it? I remember having multiple different saves, due to making different decisions in each path. If you start from a recent episode, and skip older episodes, does it ask you questions about what choices you previously made, so that you can get the same path you had in older saves that no longer work? Otherwise, I just do what I always do and delete all files, mark the empty folder with "files broken, wait til finished", and wait til the game is finished and start over from the beginning. This insures that I won't get partially through the game, then have broken saves. Don;t misread and take this as whining, complaining, worrying, or whatever. It's just how I deal with things, after so many times of getting excited about a new update, but finding out the game is being reworked and my old files don't work. And I fully understand the process, and why devs will rework games. It makes sense, in most cases.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Jumping to further episodes, when older saves don't work, doesn't necessarily give you different paths, does it? I remember having multiple different saves, due to making different decisions in each path. If you start from a recent episode, and skip older episodes, does it ask you questions about what choices you previously made, so that you can get the same path you had in older saves that no longer work? Otherwise, I just do what I always do and delete all files, mark the empty folder with "files broken, wait til finished", and wait til the game is finished and start over from the beginning. This insures that I won't get partially through the game, then have broken saves. Don;t misread and take this as whining, complaining, worrying, or whatever. It's just how I deal with things, after so many times of getting excited about a new update, but finding out the game is being reworked and my old files don't work. And I fully understand the process, and why devs will rework games. It makes sense, in most cases.
It's a bit since I played it, but I remember that you can set some meaningfull game variables/choices when using that feature.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
People where to download the step by step guide with ep 19 and up to 23 ? Here it is only up to ep 18 (( I got to ep 19 but do not know which options are correct (( where to download the full version of the step by step instructions from 1 to 23 ep ? Who has that link? :rolleyes: :cry::unsure:
There is no such walkthrough, unfortunately. :( The official walkthrough only goes up to Episode 22, and it hasn't leaked here (it's a $10 tier Patreon perk). Zoey discontinued his walkthrough after Episode 18 (that's the one linked in the OP) since the variables were too complicated for him to keep it up. We just have to wing it for now.

The "Start Any Episode" button lets you set a whole bunch of variables when you decode which episode to start (mostly about your relationship with the various girls). If you start after Episode 19 you'll also be asked some follow-up questions to fill in specific gaps for the more recent episodes. You won't be able to set a lot of the minor variables and there can be a few potential glitches in corner cases, but it's more than good enough for government work.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
That sucks ... so what do we do now? How to pass it without losing points and asked to play on?
There is no such walkthrough, unfortunately. :( The official walkthrough only goes up to Episode 22, and it hasn't leaked here (it's a $10 tier Patreon perk). Zoey discontinued his walkthrough after Episode 18 (that's the one linked in the OP) since the variables were too complicated for him to keep it up. We just have to wing it for now.

The "Start Any Episode" button lets you set a whole bunch of variables when you decode which episode to start (mostly about your relationship with the various girls). If you start after Episode 19 you'll also be asked some follow-up questions to fill in specific gaps for the more recent episodes. You won't be able to set a lot of the minor variables and there can be a few potential glitches in corner cases, but it's more than good enough for government work.
That sucks ... so what do we do now? How to pass it without losing points and asked to play on?

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes