dempun

Dec 3, 2021
You came in her vagina: IIRC that is unavoidable if you fuck her in the garage

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interestingly enough, if you are on the romance path with Jolina, you can cut Bella out totally. If you're committed to Jolina, (Monogamy) she does not add Bella as a resident, plus you can agree with her to try to get pregnant. It SEEMS like the best path forward, but with another chapter to go, there could still be some nefarious dealing with any of them before the game ends.

I wasn't observant enough in my first couple of playthroughs to catch what Bella was up to, so I came upon the Jolina option using 20/20 hindsight.

You could still make the decision to cut Monica/Katie/Jenna out of your life for your own share, but with getting Elaine's share, Bella's share, and the 5 million to Jolina if she gets pregnant, there's really no point in that.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Interestingly enough, if you are on the romance path with Jolina, you can cut Bella out totally. If you're committed to Jolina, (Monogamy) she does not add Bella as a resident,
That happens regardless of any Jolina romance path if you are not on Bella's. ;)

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes