Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes...
It's a fan pic (obvious RTX on/off parody) that's taken from the old/new comparison for the remade image.
Cool thank's if the game is being remade won't they have to remake all episodes not just the first ten like was said?

Hentie1975

Aug 2, 2017
Disappointing news about the redoing of the game... It's a setback along with Ace gone but I think I'll remain optimistic, after all, there's literally no way Cheeky can go as full ICSTOR on us the way I look at it. So far the good will they've built up till now dictates to me that I think Cheeky and Cell will still manage and hopefully complete the game.

Reactions: Crowleyyy

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I would ask how you did it, since it is a spitting image of the librarian in the game, but I think I don't want to give anyone else any ideas.
Actually, you can get everything you need to recreate her with the . It has the character, the clothes, hair, glasses and some extras, like hair with curlers, a night gown etc. Everything used in the game. I don't think you even have to adjust her body at all (and probably don't want to spend too much time looking at it anyhow, LMAO).

Reactions: LionHeart 95

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Actually, you can get everything you need to recreate her with the . It has the character, the clothes, hair, glasses and some extras, like hair with curlers, a night gown etc. Everything used in the game. I don't think you even have to adjust her body at all (and probably don't want to spend too much time looking at it anyhow, LMAO).
Why would you want to help spread that evil. That is information you should take to the grave. Where the librarian belongs. :sick::LOL:

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Disappointing news about the redoing of the game... It's a setback along with Ace gone but I think I'll remain optimistic, after all, there's literally no way Cheeky can go as full ICSTOR on us the way I look at it. So far the good will they've built up till now dictates to me that I think Cheeky and Cell will still manage and hopefully complete the game.
Way to keep the money flowing ... until you are drained

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes