Dr. Coom

May 12, 2023
There's already a way to guilt trip Elaine. Cancel the romance route on the night you meet her. Then, when you go back, the guilt options become available.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
This doesn't do what you think:

Code:
if JDate >= 8 and ("Katie" or "Lily" or "Jolina" or "Debbie") in JennaGroup: #group/others
("Katie" or "Lily" or "Jolina" or "Debbie") evals to "Katie", so it just checks for "Katie" in JennaGroup

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This doesn't do what you think:

Code:
if JDate >= 8 and ("Katie" or "Lily" or "Jolina" or "Debbie") in JennaGroup: #group/others
("Katie" or "Lily" or "Jolina" or "Debbie") evals to "Katie", so it just checks for "Katie" in JennaGroup
a known "bug" and if im not wrong that has been polished in patreon bugfixed version or so.

Zor Prime

Jan 4, 2023
This is the kind of game I look for on this site it is just so awesome Mr Ckeeky you and your team have created a very good game so thank you :) for sharing it with us
When season 1 releases on steam I am going to be all over it like it was a triple cheeseburger from McDonalds

P.S. Who else wants to marry Katie.
My answer after one month: me. (Jolina is a close second on my list)

Reactions: Joshy92

Dr. Coom

May 12, 2023
I've never seen anyone have Jolina as a backup to Kate. Usually she's a few girls down instead.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
The dev is reworking the dated material to take the game to go on steam, then we'll also have ep.24 which should be the ending.
Weren't there supposed to be a few more episodes before completion? I had in my mind around 3 or so. Did Cheeky decide to rush everything, due to the latest difficulties with the game, by finishing up everything in one more episode?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Weren't there supposed to be a few more episodes before completion? I had in my mind around 3 or so. Did Cheeky decide to rush everything, due to the latest difficulties with the game, by finishing up everything in one more episode?
He's actually working on ep 24 and the rework at the same time. I also think there's only 2 more eps coming, maybe with an epilogue.

Reactions: Smarmint

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I consider myself pretty well-informed, so here's the scoop:

The penultimate chapter was so lewd that the devs injured themselves fapping to the new scenes and placed the project on hold to recover while collecting workers compensation. Unfortunately, one of the devs had to step away from the project altogether as his penis just couldn't take it anymore. I hear he started a GoFundMe for genital reconstruction and we wish him the best. The script otherwise proceeds as originally planned.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I consider myself pretty well-informed, so here's the scoop:

The penultimate chapter was so lewd that the devs injured themselves fapping to the new scenes and placed the project on hold to recover while collecting workers compensation. Unfortunately, one of the devs had to step away from the project altogether as his penis just couldn't take it anymore. I hear he started a GoFundMe for genital reconstruction and we wish him the best. The script otherwise proceeds as originally planned.
I don't know if I should :ROFLMAO: or :FacePalm:the shit out of this. :KEK:

• Hey there
Reactions: Dr. Coom
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes