Dr. Coom

May 12, 2023
That's a good question, to be honest. There at least should be an option to lie to both and still date them. I know it's not that kind of game, but there will always be players who will want both. I'm sure that this will be an alternate path in the Definitive Edition.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So we need to make a zilion solo route saves for each character ?

Or are there some combos possible in the game ?

Caus there are way too many women in this game to make just solo saves

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So we need to make a zilion solo route saves for each character ?

Or are there some combos possible in the game ?

Caus there are way too many women in this game to make just solo saves
Yes there are several combos which work, on the top of my head.

- Katie+Debbie+Lily+Jenna(+maybe/likely Jolina)
Katie/Jenna and friends also work in other combos, like Lily+Debbie, or Katie+Jenna etc
- Jenna+Jolina
- Wanda+Angel
- Bella+Jolina should also work, haven't tested that thought

What doesn't work is Monica with either Jenna or Katie
As for Monica, no idea what combos she has, as i never had any interest in her

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Katie/Jenna and friends also work in other combos, like Lily+Debbie, or Katie+Jenna etc
- Jenna+Jolina
- Wanda+Angel

Monica + zarah

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017

- Jenna+Jolina
- Wanda+Angel

Angel broke up with me on my gameplay thanks to Julian.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't understand the rework phase of this game. When I checked the previous messages, it was written that it would come with ep 24. ep 24 came but I guess the rework didn't come.

On the main page of the game, at the end of the about the game section, it says that the game is visually progressing. I guess the developer wants the first episodes to have the same visual quality as the last episodes.

Can someone explain to me if the rework is coming or not, if it's canceled or not?
The rework was delayed to release Chapter 24 first. They will now complete the first season of rework for steam, which should cover the first 9 chapters

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Used to like this game, no idea whats the point of making this massive long game with loads of girls where you cant just fuck all of them start to finish. And i dont mean harem, just separate encounters is fine or even better. After several years worth of updates and 1000s of renders replaying and making a route for each girl is just more hassle than its worth, shame.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah its rough to stay loyal with just one char possibly 2 chars when there are a fuck ton of girls in this game

Definatly should have had a harem route tbh with that amount of girls in a game

But the dev didnt wanna do it so we stuck with picking one char and if were lucky 2 chars per route / save

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
we are on the 24th chapter, theoretically there is still only one, and to date the only relationships you can't carry on at the same time is Monica and Katie's (with Jenna it's not crystal clear, but it probably is) and Elaine with Bella

so excluding Monica and Elaine you can have sex with all the other characters by being a little careful about the answers you give (with only one rune though you're still missing content because the scenes change depending on how many girls you're carrying on the relationship with)

doesn't seem constricting at all as a setup....

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
I don't know about y'all but I kind of enjoy this game because you get to put yourself in the MC and also make one of the girls your actual dream girl

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Used to like this game, no idea whats the point of making this massive long game with loads of girls where you cant just fuck all of them start to finish. And i dont mean harem, just separate encounters is fine or even better. After several years worth of updates and 1000s of renders replaying and making a route for each girl is just more hassle than its worth, shame.
The harem in such games is an integral part of the ending.

Reactions: ShiroOkami2
Jan 24, 2022
Got to chuckle every time the harem thing cones up. I realize the thinking is you get to bang a whole bunch of different women with out any repercussion BUT in this scenario you are kind of responsible for the happiness and well being of ALL of then. Why would anyone want that king of drama? In the swinger lifestyle your responsible for the happiness and well being of only your significant other and no one else. You still get to go and bang a bunch of different women - a much greater variety of women then in a harem situation WITHOUT any repercussion or drama. At the end of the evening everyone has had fun and a good time and you still are only responsible for the happiness and well being of one women - your significant other. Seems like a much better deal.

Reactions: sava75 and WaltS
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes