JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does the MC Corrupt only with pure charm and affection?. Or Does he discover something leftover from his asshole father?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Does the MC Corrupt only with pure charm and affection?. Or Does he discover something leftover from his asshole father?
He doesn't corrupt anyone!

He's nothing like his father...If that's what you want...move on!

Edit: well..maybe one character...but not intentionally, well it is intentionally I suppos...if go through with it...but doesn't intend to corrupt her...just makes her obsessed with him... (but can be skipped)....she a one off really in a very wholesome VN.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021

It's actually with Elaine. But it's not corruption. MC can guilt trip Elaine into shit. So, more like manipulation.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018

Oh! No, enjoying the story. I was just curious. The "Corruption Genre" is listed among the others. So was wondering where it fits in the story

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh! No, enjoying the story. I was just curious. The "Corruption Genre" is listed among the others. So was wondering where it fits in the story
I edited my previous post....but it's not...in probably the way you think it is....but classed as in terms of this forum.

In fact...I forgot someone. Not Elaine as DS said..as that's guilt tripping....but other than Natasha, who I meant before I forgot the crazy religious fruitcake. I guess her mini path/route (she not really an LI) would be classed as corruption...in a way that would normally be perceived as it...though she is also more than happy to reciprocate..so adid you really corrupt her..while she tries to cleanse you? Hmmmm lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: JaszMan

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
Edit: well..maybe one character...but not intentionally, well it is intentionally I suppos...if go through with it...but doesn't intend to corrupt her...just makes her obsessed with him... (but can be skipped)....she a one off really in a very wholesome VN.
Who? I know the manipulation we can do with Elaine, but there's someone else?

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I feel like that required a spoiler tag, currently playing chapter 21 and I didn't know that :cry:
The OP edited his post adding a spoiler tag.
Now you may want to add it to the quotation in your post too... Or the edit of the original post will be useless for newcomers :HideThePain:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Katie is the perfect girl for me.

I love wholesome romantic stuff.
And her last scene in the previous episode was awesome.
I think everyone already knows I love that scene I just had to mention it again.

I don't care about money I would waste it anyway.
I would rather the love of a good woman like Katie any day.

And I know she secretly loves me being romantic.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Katie is the perfect girl for me.

I love wholesome romantic stuff.
And her last scene in the previous episode was awesome.
I think everyone already knows I love that scene I just had to mention it again.

I don't care about money I would waste it anyway.
I would rather the love of a good woman like Katie any day.

And I know she secretly loves me being romantic.
She is my favorite girl to write.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes