Goat Horn

Apr 24, 2024
Right honorable mr. Goat Horn.

Lemme say, in your comment about eunuchs, you reminded me of a young John Cleese.
As for your chronologically last comment ending, who does philologically receive? A whole world? Your dear friend dkatryl?
Please enlight me (if you don't mind!).

May your road lead to warm sands!
Dear Johnny.
Thank you very much for your warm wishes. For me, those sands are found on the Costa Brava, in the northeast of Spain.
Regarding your interesting question, since you ask me to clarify the darkness in your mind, I will tell you that philology is of no use in this situation. The solution to the terrible state of doubt in which you find yourself is grammatical.
It's a mistake, I should have written "receive", not "receives". I'm sorry.
I send you a brotherly hug (without sand between toes).

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny90H30

Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
Querido mr. Horn
Please forgive me, but I couldn't tell if you were joking or being serious in your comments, hence my little grammatical joke. I really appreciate your writing style and also find your answer about philology and grammar deeply enlighting indeed.
Thank you very much, and allow me to brotherly hug you in return!

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Wait so we can't date Monica if we're dating her daughter's
Yes, you can. It doesn't matter whether you're dating Jenna or not, but if you're dating both Katie and Monica, you have to break up with one of them before the end of Episode 24. I don't remember where the last opportunity to break up with either of them is at, but I think it's somewhere in Ep24.

Reactions: KingArthur101

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Yes, you can. It doesn't matter whether you're dating Jenna or not, but if you're dating both Katie and Monica, you have to break up with one of them before the end of Episode 24.
Originally I thought that was a shame, that it would have been nice to have been able to bring them all together into a happy cohesive family unit.
Then I saw Lily :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr. Coom

mincha

Nov 4, 2020
plz bear with me if the question is answered for hundred of times but does the author have any statement about the EP.25 and future episodes? Like I am aware of him doing the remaster to publish on Steam but will he finish the OG version and continue working on the remaster or other way around?

Reactions: KingArthur101

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hello
i suppose we can say : "abandoned" . sept 2023
Nope.
The beta of season 1 that's for Steam came out recently, which includes a rework/remaster of earlier scenes/content, with the full season 1 release to follow as well as seasons 2 and 3 which will also include the ending of the game.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
CheekyGimpGames [developer] May 20 @ 4:54am

Hi folks,

Thanks for the interest and questions. Just to give an update, we are currently planning on a potential release somewhere around August 2024. Going forward, I will provide regular updates here and check in on any questions / comments. Since we initially planned the Steam release, we have significantly increased the scope of our plans for season 1. Initially, we had planned on just upgrading the art, but as we worked through the upgrade, we decided to change a LOT more (updated / edited the script for every scene, extended scenes, and the addition of brand new scenes). Season 1 will cover the upgrade for what was episodes 1-10 in the original game (plus new content). Let me know if any questions or if there is any other info I can provide to keep everyone in the loop.
Thanks,
CG

August damn.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes