SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
jenna could become futa..because that would be so woke, and she loves it.
also the game would benefit from tenatcle, or at least slime, monsters, because everyone loves those.
#follow_my_page_for_more_great_pro_tips.
May I point out that
At the Beach house, Next morning after spending the night there with Katie, it was Katie that the MC refers to as being like Aphrodite,
ie a Hermaphrodite,
ie a Futa.
This happened after there first date.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
May I point out that
At the Beach house, Next morning after spending the night there with Katie, it was Katie that the MC refers to as being like Aphrodite,
ie a Hermaphrodite,
ie a Futa.
This happened after there first date.
Umm... What? Aphrodite is the Goddess of Love.

1718512838480.png
Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of love, beauty, and sex, and is one of the most well-known Greek deities. She was also associated with many other realms, including:
Marriage, Fertility, Sailing, Civic order, War, Maritime affairs, Pleasure, Passion, and Procreation.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 3740456
Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of love, beauty, and sex, and is one of the most well-known Greek deities. She was also associated with many other realms, including:
Marriage, Fertility, Sailing, Civic order, War, Maritime affairs, Pleasure, Passion, and Procreation.
And nobody with eyes and half a brain is going back to Katie after a night with Aphrodite.

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
Jenna could be added to anybody because she loves sharing.
For sure, the only question is the other side of threesome.
Pretty sure that's the definition of bisexual. If you're a straight male, would you become more and more inclined because you like a bro more and more?
Not the point at all, I specifically mentioned "not as much" as you can read. Obviously Debbie wasn't completely lesbian or nothing would've worked, but she was definitely very much focused on Lily. And that's where MC step in and from their relationship she becomes more and more interested in bisexuality.
Oh, and on another note I love Debbie's hair style. Women with short hair are so sexy.
Not all the women can make it look hot imo, but Debbie's is smokin for sure.
Debbie likes licking pussies full of the MC's cum. What more could the MC ask for?
Nothing better than a perfect lil cuckquean to clean all the leftovers.

View attachment 3740456
That is one hot as magma pic of Aphrodite :love: Tho i need to check script again if MC refers to Katie as greek goddess or her son Hermaphrodite in that scene.
And nobody with eyes and half a brain is going back to Katie after a night with Aphrodite.
Hard to compare perfect deity with humans, but maybe Joshy92 will and i know there used to be quite a few stalwart goddess Katie fans out there.

Dec 9, 2022
Very consistent goddess I must say.

Nothing makes me wanna procreate and gets me into mood to passionately bang than dealing with

*checks notes*

maritime insurance assessment following a ship refurbishment

I think I have the same middle management as Aphrodite in terms of what random shit they expect from us.

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
I wanted to show everyone a render from one of my favourite dates in the entire game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was an expensive date, but it was totally worth it.
I hope there will be many more dates like this to come :love:
Season 1 1 sex scene removed, how many more will be removed?
Don't worry, i'm sure more content will be added later instead, just like new awesome dates with Debbie and Lily.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
I hope there will be many more dates like this to come :love:

Don't worry, i'm sure more content will be added later instead, just like new awesome dates with Debbie and Lily.
The whole point that scene was teaching Wanda a lesson and skip half of it, worry it will happen again
I don't know why cut it, was a good lesson for her

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
I am currently reworking the (Natasha birthday) party scene. So if any of you have any suggestions for stuff you would like to see tweaked or added this time around, now is the time to shout...
Other than the obvious fluffing of OG content the only option I would like to see more of is MC taking a more interested approach in some sections IF she is meant to be a end game LI.
By that I mean a more inline chasing her as a person rather than as a bet, seems more intune with the MC's instory attitude towards women. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Dr. Coom

May 12, 2023
I am currently reworking the (Natasha birthday) party scene. So if any of you have any suggestions for stuff you would like to see tweaked or added this time around, now is the time to shout...
Auto-bail, I guess. I've taken other people's advice and I quit when we're all down in the basement and I say Katie's my girl and leave. I'd like to just skip all of this and just say, "Katie's my girl" and leave right when I get to the party. There's probably no way to make this happen, however -- so I'll just keep ending the charade when everyone's in the basement.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
While in reality I hope we finish this title ASAP because it is the next title that we are all anxiously awaiting, if I had to request a change ...

I think the hottest memory of the party was seeing how far the MC could take things with Debbie / Lily without getting caught. Providing a path to get even further with them individually at the party while still succeeding overall would be hot. It might involve finding ways to pull them aside (or let them pull MC aside) at the right times after teasing them or briefly making out initially, not spending too much time with Natasha (i.e., not banging her), etc.

It might even add some narrative tension given their whispered conversation prior to the party not soon after they are introduced that cast doubt on whether they could be trusted. Player needs to decide if they should 100% follow Katie's plan with Natasha, or pass up opportunities to pursue their 'distractions'.

Last edited:

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
Thought it was good but the sex with Natasha be longer, more positions pussy and anal

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes