Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
got me curious what else getting cut
I'll make a guess: everything that doesn't fall into the proper politically correct guidelines of steam\patreon\whatever? So basically everything that will make the game more dull\boring to play.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Nothin was cut. They were moved. If you play through it, you'd know that. Stop bein Debbie Downers.
I was just trying to figure out what gamer8000 is referring to. I actually pulled up both versions of the game and looked for missing scenes. There's some reordering: most notably, the first scene with Wanda and Angel was moved to an earlier point in the game (was Episode 5 Scene 5, now Episode 1 Scene 15) and some new choices were added (it appears to allow MC to be less of an asshole in that scene and still gain her affection, but also keeping the original choices), and that seems to be the scene that gamer8000 was referring to.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
You're just a happy person, aren't you......

Thank god for The List!™
I'm a pretty decent guy truth be told, i rarely complain or make a fuss and very rarely comment, it's just this game has me riled because i want to see all the different endings and its taking SOOOO long, so ye im a bit peed but truthfully how many in here arn't miffed somewhat...

Reactions: Gadget63 and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm a pretty decent guy truth be told, i rarely complain or make a fuss and very rarely comment, it's just this game has me riled because i want to see all the different endings and its taking SOOOO long, so ye im a bit peed but truthfully how many in here arn't miffed somewhat...
did you check sg/wiab or badik threads lately? :HideThePain:

to not go into some other threads games at the "early developing phases", such as SH, artemis and so on...
all those games are taking a year (give or take a few months) for an update...and those are far far far away from being finished. for some of them im quite certain they wont be finished...to make it even better they wont have any actual adult content at all (apart a few slightly exposed boobs or asses, here and there).

compared to all those, this game is golden - it is nearly finished, everything is already revealed, so persistent "i want to see diff. endings", "he is milking" etc at this stage and in this game really looks like when a spoiled child, after a good meal and a lot of sweets, is throwing/smashing things left and right and crying because he didnt get that one candy on top of everything else. no offense.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Good to see you again HP. I hadn't seen you in a few days and was starting to wonder if I'd done something to make The List!™. :ROFLMAO:
Nah, you're one of the good ones so your safe from the list ;)

Just felt a little crappy with the levels of grass pollen so I've been slouching on the couch watching the Football, EC ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'm new to this thread, but it seems like trying to romance all the girls will end badly. Someone might've asked this, but are there specific combos of girls that won't get you caught cheating?

Reactions: BGRW2020

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I'm new to this thread, but it seems like trying to romance all the girls will end badly. Someone might've asked this, but are there specific combos of girls that won't get you caught cheating?
For me I got the sisters and the 3 friends plus Jolina and the 2 models. Adding the mother or not answering certain questions right will derail it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If I was the mc I could have all the ladies. They would just melt for my aussie charms.
Of course I would still choose Debbie, Katie & Lily even if I could have every babe in the game at once.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Yeah, that's what it feels like through most of the game, but all is not lost.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah, choose Jenna, she's content with everyone. Zarah, Wanda, Angel, Debbie, Lily, Jo too.The most problems is the choose between Bella and Elaine like others said, and the Monica-Katie.
If I was the mc I could have all the ladies. They would just melt for my aussie charms.
Of course I would still choose Debbie, Katie & Lily even if I could have every babe in the game at once.
Who could resist that sex bomb trio anyway? I think nobody sane. You just can't lose with that choice :love:

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes