motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well, for one, Wanda's NOT a side piece. She has her own solo romance. Same with the receptionist Angel.
View attachment 3772610
Well, for two, I was speaking figuratively, using "side piece" to denote their relative importance in the overall story. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you will be able to get an ending with one or maybe even both of them. That doesn't change the fact that if you limited yourself to only their content... Well, it would be a short story indeed.

Jus' Sayin':cool:

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
Well, for two, I was speaking figuratively, using "side piece" to denote their relative importance in the overall story. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you will be able to get an ending with one or maybe even both of them. That doesn't change the fact that if you limited yourself to only their content... Well, it would be a short story indeed.

Jus' Sayin':cool:
Well, It has been a short game for me overall. I have 3 solo saves. Wanda, Debbie and Zarah. So, it's nothin new for me. lol

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well, It has been a short game for me overall. I have 3 solo saves. Wanda, Debbie and Zarah. So, it's nothin new for me. lol
Yeah, I think you just gave me an idea. I always wished Zarah had more content. I might try for a Zarah ending in the rewrite. Her character seemed a little more full in the rewrite and I was even starting to wonder if there might be a Monica/Zarah ending... Wouldn't that be nice for all us MILF lovers!

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I honestly never gave Zarah a chance didn't like her the moment she was shown on the screen with how she got mad if the MC doesn't show her his dick. and her model before the rework made me want to stay away even more.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I honestly never gave Zarah a chance didn't like her the moment she was shown on the screen with how she got mad if the MC doesn't show her his dick. and her model before the rework made me want to stay away even more.
Yeah, but her personality seemed less abrasive and more playful in the rewrite AND she is waaaaaaaay hotter! She's actually pretty and I always have a thing for milk chocolate complexions.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, I think you just gave me an idea. I always wished Zarah had more content. I might try for a Zarah ending in the rewrite. Her character seemed a little more full in the rewrite and I was even starting to wonder if there might be a Monica/Zarah ending... Wouldn't that be nice for all us MILF lovers!
She's amazin. She has zero confidence and is kind of amazed that you would even choose her. She constantly needs affirmation. But all in all, she's awesome.

Her character went to shit due to side-bustin from a patron vote years ago. Which pissed me off. But hey, even my single vote at the time, couldn't stop it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
She's amazin. She has zero confidence and is kind of amazed that you would even choose her. She constantly needs affirmation. But all in all, she's awesome.

Her character went to shit due to side-bustin from a patron vote years ago. Which pissed me off. But hey, even my single vote at the time, couldn't stop it.
YOU? PISSED OF?

I don't believe you!

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
Nah, just DS doin' his "one woman man" thingy... But, I will say... How the hell could he leave out Lily!!! That's... that's... almost sacrilege. Or would that be sacroiliac...
Not sure how to respond to that without hurtin feelins. So, I'll just say: "Coffee is better than tea." :ROFLMAO:

YOU? PISSED OF?

I don't believe you!
*PISSED OFF - Fixed.

Yeah. Can you believe that? Shocking, I know! I'm like the calmest person you'll ever meet. ;):ROFLMAO:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Starting a petition:

:WeSmart: For Dark Grumps.
:sneaky: For Grumpy Silence.

I'll send the results to the mods.
I vote Grumpy Grumps!
I vote Grumpy Silence. Mainly because I don't want folks thinking I always agree with HP! I AM his senior, after all! Plus Grumpy Silence actually fits. Maybe you should consider a change, DS... Jus' Sayin':cool:

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes