Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Non-canon harem ending? I vote for a lesbian harem for Debbie epilogue. She deserves all the puss she wants.
No Joshy...non-canon Monica/Jenna/Katie ending. There will be no full harem ending, canon or otherwise. As Cheeky said, completely defeats the point of his story and choices/consequences.

Reactions: Kipling

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No Joshy...non-canon Monica/Jenna/Katie ending. There will be no full harem ending, canon or otherwise. As Cheeky said, completely defeats the point of his story and choices/consequences.
Either way bro I don't care about that pairing I'm all about Katie, Debbie, & Lily and maybe throw Jenna in but I'm not too sure yet,

Reactions: Maviarab

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
For anyone not on Discord or anywhere else...Cheeky just posted this in response to a question:

View attachment 3849952
If only I could remember who is who. This is one of the first games I played, I even backed it but stopped when it went remake mode, cause I don't have infinity dollars. But it's been like over a year, since I last played.

When it's finally done I'll have to do a "canon" run ending with as many of the LIs as possible and just not engaging with the non compatible ones.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
they took part in incest. they enjoyed it. that is what happened.
In Your eye's i'm sure it is.
Several whom have experienced some things in life, know it different.
See it as You choose and best of everything to You in all Your endevours.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Bro, I forgot you didn't mention my glorious idea of a harem for Debbie. The MC doesn't need a harem, but my princess deserves one.

Oct 31, 2019
I'm not going pull the images and post them.

Oh, one last thing about the Jenna Katie stuff. He might cut those scenes with interaction, as he goes thru this redo. So, the final may not have those scenes (there are only a handful, which you have to admit they are at the very least very much in a gray area...) or any threesomes or whatever that includes both. Would lead to more strict individual paths for them.

(Cheeky: You honestly should do that. Patreon and Steam are jerks. Sure, I would like more interaction between the sisters or the option for them to have their own thing together, if MC isn't interested in them, BUT Patreon/Steam... Get it out the door and cut what you have to. Maybe add something less trouble somewhere to make up for the loss.)

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
incest
/ˈɪnsɛst/
noun
noun: incest

sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild.

THERE IS NO INCEST AND NEVER WILL BE!

Reactions: Kipling
Oct 31, 2019
incest
/ˈɪnsɛst/
noun
noun: incest

sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild.

THERE IS NO INCEST AND NEVER WILL BE!
You are sort of...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm not going pull the images and post them.

Oh, one last thing about the Jenna Katie stuff. He might cut those scenes with interaction, as he goes thru this redo. So, the final may not have those scenes (there are only a handful, which you have to admit they are at the very least very much in a gray area...) or any threesomes or whatever that includes both. Would lead to more strict individual paths for them.

(Cheeky: You honestly should do that. Patreon and Steam are jerks. Sure, I would like more interaction between the sisters or the option for them to have their own thing together, if MC isn't interested in them, BUT Patreon/Steam... Get it out the door and cut what you have to. Maybe add something less trouble somewhere to make up for the loss.)
ya, cuz he will cut it.... ha
You are sort of...
parrott.gif

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
is there a comprehensive list of all available paths - ie: can you end up with Katie, Lily and Debbie as well as Jenna etc

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes