Oct 31, 2019
In the latest episode, if you have the correct statistics, Jenna and Katie share the MC and Jenna drinks MC's cum sucking Katie's fingers :love:

While this is not a full sexual intercourse... It's something very intimate between the two sisters, and the Dev has hinted that maybe Steam could allow some more sis play than Patreon allows...

I hope so.

And if not, I hope he can find some unofficial publisher... :love:
At least two: on the bed, at their in-house gym.
Plus the final scene where they share the MC on the couch and Jenna is veeery open in exploring Katie... And Katie, while surprised and a little scared seems to be aroused... :love:
ZenoMod covered it will enough. More? Well, you will just have to bumble around for .... how many more comments would it take here for you two? couple thousand I imagine. Goofballs.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I wonder if Cheekys next game will be similar to this?
I hope there is a sexy bisexual girl like Debbie in it.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Guys, sorry for the question, but I would like to know if it is possible to maintain a relationship with Monica, Katie and Jenna?? .
They are incredible characters and it is very sad to get close to the end and end the relationship with them.
I'd like to know how people can keep asking this godamn question...especially whren it was answered (again) only yesterday!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's because DS has clogged up the thread with their multi-posting lol.
Ugghh...there's always one I guess. I blame it on him keep changing his avatar...like...is it so hard to just stick to one image so people instantly recognise who's posting???

Like..really?

Stop changing shizz DS or I'll have to get my Schwartz out!

I blame it on the recent upswing in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ratio.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Feb 6, 2018
So how will Cheeky continue on? Will he focus on pumping out more seasons before finishing episode 25 or is episode 25 the current focus?
Has there been a statement on what the next steps will be with maybe some estimates?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So how will Cheeky continue on? Will he focus on pumping out more seasons before finishing episode 25 or is episode 25 the current focus?
Has there been a statement on what the next steps will be with maybe some estimates?
There have been many statements made, search for posts from Cheeky.

Short of it, ep 1-10 is being remade then he's gonna finish the VN with ep 25.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yes, multiple and uncountable times already, even in this thread.

Use 'search' at the top of the page and you'll be enlightened.

Edit: Ninja'd by HornyyPussy

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes