Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Can someone explain why this game is getting a remake when it's not even completed? :WaitWhat:
because if you compare early Chapters to current one the quality of the renders don't look good and he wants to sell it on steam. It's only a partial rework not sure how many chapters. I think somewhere around 10 - 15. Tho I heard when he finishes the first part of it ( Season 1 ) he is going to go and finish the game.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
because if you compare early Chapters to current one the quality of the renders don't look good and he wants to sell it on steam. It's only a partial rework not sure how many chapters. I think somewhere around 10 - 15. Tho I heard when he finishes the first part of it ( Season 1 ) he is going to go and finish the game.
That is really true. But in the meantime all the Patreons keep on paying for nothing.

It has become common. Make a game, get Patreons, continue and when the game becomes exciting start a remake. And let everybody pay during your remake because it has to be on steam.........

I choose carefully the game I am sponsoring! The dev has to make a great game. And yes there some devs around here.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But in the meantime all the Patreons keep on paying for nothing.
And they are free not to, entirely their choice. I have no sympathy for anyone who either chooses to be taken advantage of (not happening here imo) or are too stupid to never check their bank statement/balance.

cool.mint

Mar 5, 2023
Thanks for explaining. (y)

(Instead of giving a snarky reply like some of the others).

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
In response to some post prior to this I say...............
This DEV is one of, if not the #1 most respected Devs out there creating content. Cheeky Gimp and team have created an amazing VN. As you play it has mystery, when played as developed and released it has suspense waiting on the next revelation. Playing as the MC you have the option to enjoy a relationship with several of the ladies throughout this VN. And even if you’re into MILFs, Hard bodies, Curvy bodies, skinny ladies and those in between, you can have any of them at least until you need to decide WTHI. As playing the MC you get to even have the option to have more than one at the same time.

This respect for this Dev comes from when no new content will be released for a while all patrons contribution is stopped until a release is scheduled to happen. The DEV is open to Patron input to the VN. So, when someone on this thread comments negatively on this VN we do take it a bit personal. So if your getting it for free be respectful and enjoy the work of a great artist. an team.

The rework I too wondered why in the beginning. Now I look forward to the next remade EP. additionally the new content added including more chances and options in game play.
In about 30 to 45 days, we may be able to purchase season one on Steam and play EP 25 shortly after.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
In response to some post prior to this I say...............
This DEV is one of, if not the #1 most respected Devs out there creating content. Cheeky Gimp and team have created an amazing VN. As you play it has mystery, when played as developed and released it has suspense waiting on the next revelation. Playing as the MC you have the option to enjoy a relationship with several of the ladies throughout this VN. And even if you’re into MILFs, Hard bodies, Curvy bodies, skinny ladies and those in between, you can have any of them at least until you need to decide WTHI. As playing the MC you get to even have the option to have more than one at the same time.

This respect for this Dev comes from when no new content will be released for a while all patrons contribution is stopped until a release is scheduled to happen. The DEV is open to Patron input to the VN. So, when someone on this thread comments negatively on this VN we do take it a bit personal. So if your getting it for free be respectful and enjoy the work of a great artist. an team.

The rework I too wondered why in the beginning. Now I look forward to the next remade EP. additionally the new content added including more chances and options in game play.
In about 30 to 45 days, we may be able to purchase season one on Steam and play EP 25 shortly after.
Cheeky and his team make the best harem incest games on the market!

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
It's not gay when it's in a three way.
you mean if a dude is taking it into his mouth and ass at the same time, thats not gay?
i think wokelbgt and similar "movements" will hunt you down as (gay)hawks if you continue with such agenda...
No. He's right. If the dude, milos1fan, is sucking dick, taking it in the ass, it's not gay, it's bi. Unless, milos1fan isn't doing anything with the girl, then it's gay.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes