Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lily's scene is hot, but the hottest/best scenes are yet to come, I hope (Monica, Elaine, Elaine...) :p

Apr 2, 2019
I also think she is, she's innocent and no experience
Well she said that in Ep9 " J "Here I go again. You've turned me from a shy innocent girl into a frequent stripper. Next thing, you'll be asking for a lap dance." . But as we know now after looking at the picture from her computer, some statements from her could now shown from another point of consideration. Well, my kind of thoughts..

@I'm Not Thea Lundgren! There is nothing in the dialogue that showed such "evidence" , i scanned them through all epsiodes, only Katie declared it before she slept with MC.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2019
If Jenna was a shut-in, and Katie was a virgin despite going out a lot, what's your source of assuming that Jenna was not a virgin before MC?
She or MC didn't thought or talked about losing her virginity or breaking the hymen through the sex scenes.
IMHO Jenna is a girl, who likes to hide their true intentions and picture a fake-image of her towards the other Characters. She didn't lost a word aboout knowing Katie and MCs action in Katies/MC room (via Cam). I am sure, she was the person, who was responsible for the sound from the stairs above as Monica and MC has their scene after the date (restaurant) in the livingroom. She is stalking Jolina since the time of hacking her notebook and didn't say a word about her and the other girl (Bella) towards MC.

As i wrote earlier, the last sentence in EP14 shows clearly her sarcasm about the whole situation.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Jenna was a virgin, there is no way she wasn't. She might not be "innocent" in terms of being a bit shady (with her hacking/spying etc.) but she has/had no social skills or friends and is clearly too shy hookup with a stranger. She was like the stereotypical nerd who lives in the basement and plays on the computer all day.

Apr 2, 2019
Jenna was a virgin, there is no way she wasn't. She might not be "innocent" in terms of being a bit shady (with her hacking/spying etc.) but she has/had no social skills or friends and is clearly too shy hookup with a stranger. She was like the stereotypical nerd who lives in the basement and plays on the computer all day.
Well, as we all have suggestions about that "status", I have no problem to agree also on other thoughts about it.(y)

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes