goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
yea I noticed that for some weird reason the mods had changed the thread name to v16, but had not put a single download link at all on the main page where it should be, I found the file to download after packing a few pages instead
Sure they have; take a look at the OP. Notice which links don't say 0.15.

Reactions: Trojaner
Aug 18, 2019
i have a favorite, anyone know before i give the new one a go if little miss "shy pale vampire" gets a 100% sex scene in the newest version?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Did someone share episode 16 for PC and Mac? OP looks like it still has episode 15 beta listed.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Which variables control the relationship with Monica? I don't want to break up with her before the shooting.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
That's Monica's lust, which gets wrapped up into the Monica variable at some point. I believe that Monica variable is the only one being used in this update.
Luckily for me, MonicaL added up to Monica and now it exceeds the max, which I totally don't mind ;) Same as re-playing the whole content once more from that point ;)

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I wonder if we have a shot at Debbies heart, I mean you can tell her that you want only her and she's kind of cute in that moment before she goes back to slut mode.

Also, what kind of drama will she start in the future if you tell her you want Lily for yourself or don't want to help her?

If Bella is Dizzy, MCs dad probably told her if she wants the money she needs to get pregnant with MCs baby, that would explain why she can't accept a no.

And we should get rid of Holina, she added nothing but drama to MCs life.

The save is at the end of EP.15 You fucked Debbie, Lily and Romancing Elain and you might still have a chance with Holina.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes