Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
AS far as my mod goes I'll update it once I notice the full version is up here. How long it takes me to notice is another thing... I'm spending most of my day hours at nursing home with wife...
As outstanding as your mod is and we all appreciate and applaud your efforts, family comes FIRST! I don't know the full situation with your wife, but my thoughts and prayers are with you.

May 26, 2019
I'm am playing this game online through a site and unfortunately, during the handjob seen with Katie at Episode 8's end, the game freezes.

In addition, all sex scenes after this one freeze as well and make the game unplayable/un-enjoyable.

Is there anywhere or to anyone I can complain about this bug?

This is a really great game and it would be a shame not to see the whole story through!

• Angry
Reactions: Abhai

youcancooktwo

Aug 5, 2018
If you MUST play the beta on a Mac... download the PC version and replace the "Game" folder in any of the renpy games currently in your collection. Works like a charm.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Compressed beTA 16 is ALL WE GOT!!!
Compressed:
Win/Linux
: - - - - -

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
BETA means ironing out any bugs ... story should be done.
Ep.16 Beta
BETA version. Doesn't include "the final scene and some polish".

Ep.15 BETA
BETA VERSION expect typos, errors and/or incomplete scenes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
As outstanding as your mod is and we all appreciate and applaud your efforts, family comes FIRST! I don't know the full situation with your wife, but my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Thank you.

I'm am playing this game online through a site and unfortunately, during the handjob seen with Katie at Episode 8's end, the game freezes.

In addition, all sex scenes after this one freeze as well and make the game unplayable/un-enjoyable.

Is there anywhere or to anyone I can complain about this bug?

This is a really great game and it would be a shame not to see the whole story through!
Complain to whatever that site is... That isn't an official supported host that I'm aware of. Either dload the game from here or from patreon. play it locally if they haven't got it workign right.

is the beta anything close to the full release that will come out? Or is it the full episode?
Some stuff is always held back for full release. I wasn't involved this release at all so I can't tell you what this time but sure Ace will once he gets on :)

max27

May 28, 2017
BETA means ironing out any bugs ... story should be done.
Ep.16 Beta
BETA version. Doesn't include "the final scene and some polish".

Ep.15 BETA
BETA VERSION expect typos, errors and/or incomplete scenes
What are the name of these games?

Aug 7, 2018
Sad you don't like Jolina, she is awkward at times, but I thought she was loveable even before I joined up. :)
As someone who's not really interested in Jolina either - it's not that she's bad, it's just the game has so many great girls that she gets overshadowed. In many other games I'd consider her top-tier waifu.

Reactions: acewinz

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Old Man Theory time again :D
Katie:Your best bet for a perfect total love forever ending..i think..if you were nice to the lawyer,you will end up with the money because he will help you out and show the will to be fucked up...so ya..you+Katie eternal filthy rich bliss...she only wants you all you..money means jackshit to her.
Katie+Lily+Debbie:do not think it will elad to perfect harmony..just alot of wild sex and eventual boredom..think that is the fap-route only not the romantic end.
Jenna:(+whoever you invite along)Jenna is kinky AF..a wildchild..she'll wanna spend her life with you PLUS have 3-somes etc..she'll prolly be down for being tied up spanked and fucked in public...and will stay by your side for life..also if nice to the lawyer..you'll get the money with Jenna :D
Monica:i cant see it..it has no lasting power because of the age diff...plus unlike Katie i do not think you'll get the money if you go for her.
Wanda:safe bet..she's filthy rich already...prolly pregnant AF now..has zero interest in your money...needs some mental adjustment..and i think she wants to beloved..something is missing in her life and i think its cold standoffish rich parents..thats why she is how she is..so stop being mean and show her love and i think she could be a keeper..also..you'll get the money..she aint one of the nono dames in the will.
Angel:tough one..in the end..i think she may be Dizzy..and also a golddigger...i could be wrong and she could be pure waifu..but some of the dialogue has me wary...i hope i am wrong..i really like her alot.
Jo:after this update she is a NO..she is definitely a golddigger and will drain you dry...pity really because she is not TOO old like Monica and you could have a good life if she werent only there for the money
Bella:i think she truly is in total love with the MC...BUT..the money would be nice too..i think she is a loyal loving partner with a wiff of golddigger in here...she could be a good wife if you control her CC's :D
Elaine:personally my fav..i love her look..she's classy AF gorgeous...BUT...she is the biggest mystery..i want to believe she wants to do right..and she is not as old as Monica so you could have a good life with her..BUT...i also feel she could be playing TF outta you and you are in for a huge fall if you pursue her..she's the biggest mystery of them all.
Lily:if you treat her well..with respect and not as a sexdoll..i think she could be wife material..she obviously dosnt give two shits about material stuff..she is more about the person...i think if you pursue her she could be a permanent wife type...if you invite Debbie and Katie in though..i dont think it will work out at all...she is not about the sex..she is about the depth.
Debbie:i think....if you keep away from the Lily stuff she could be all yours...sure she might on occasion miss pussy...but she is in love with you so will overcome..if you add Lily to it..she'll be Lily's gal and you as an occasional sexvite...also..zero fucks to give bout your money.
Natasha:really want her to return..i like her alot(her look ..she's a beauty) but..she'd be the ultimate Golddigger and bleed your bank dry AF fast :D but you ca fuck her anywhere anytime :D
Zarah:she's just a sex-mommy..no relationship other than anytime you wanna fuck Zarah is open for business.
In the end..my saves i am hoping on most are my solo Katie my solo Bella my solo Elaine and hope the Wanda/Angel/Nastaha paths grow because they are all favs too..the rest..i personally have less interest in...have fun folks and remember..this is just old man shit and no basis in any knowledge or insight... :D

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Just finished the update and got to the black screen with "Beta end!" and were like "Wtf, didn't I play assertive enough?!?" :unsure:. Took a couple of seconds before I realised "Oh, that kind of Beta..." :geek:

Btw, love all the jealousy/rivalry and really hope there is some way to capitalize on that in a sexy way later on, rather than the harem route either ending badly or happy go lucky where everybody loves everybody with all the ladies sharing the MC sisterly and without any sort of drama/conflict/rivalry. But I know how these things usually go, so I'm not holding my breath. :cry:

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes