MyNameIsDicky

Oct 8, 2017
ive been playing this game for a while and it gets harder to move on. Im just waiting for my decisions to catch up with me:HideThePain:. Ive gone down too many paths and keep wanting to do the right thing but then i think with my dick... o_O

Oh well i guess imma have to accept my fate, someone has to catch me sleeping around with everyone soon :FacePalm::FacePalm:

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
ive been playing this game for a while and it gets harder to move on. Im just waiting for my decisions to catch up with me:HideThePain:. Ive gone down too many paths and keep wanting to do the right thing but then i think with my dick... o_O

Oh well i guess imma have to accept my fate, someone has to catch me sleeping around with everyone soon :FacePalm::FacePalm:
just enjoy the ride while it lasts, brother.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I am play this game only for Monica, Zarah and Elaine. Yes sorry everyone i am milflover.
No need to excuse yourself mate. Probably 99% of us started the game because of Monica :) She's one helluva milf. Same for Elaine. I also was going down Monica + Elaine road, but then Katie just grew on me so i started over. As for Zarah - she has a great body, but her face is somewhat... let's say strange. She's not ugly, but also isn't hot as the rest of the pack. It's like her model hasn't been finished.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yes, too bad for Zarah, there is that something she misses to be a top noth like the rest of "our" milfs.:unsure:
And that is a damn shame as she is the only ebony milf there:p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seamanq
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes