Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I think this is what you are looking for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Debunk away, good luck. (y)
Somehow, when I was playing and seeing that scene, I wasn't looking well and missed Bella here. :ROFLMAO: Interesting. I don't trust Bella, and this image only makes me realize that I am probably doing good not to trust her. I don't trust Jolina either.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Somehow, when I was playing and seeing that scene, I wasn't looking well and missed Bella here. :ROFLMAO: Interesting. I don't trust Bella, and this image only makes me realize that I am probably doing good not to trust her. I don't trust Jolina either.
Probably a good idea to keep your head on a swivel with most characters, at least until we get more info in coming episodes. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Probably a good idea to keep your head on a swivel with most characters, at least until we get more info in coming episodes. :)
So far there are 6 planned episodes left so it won't be much longer.

Then we have to stock up on popcorn for a few reasons.

1. Those that still haven't paid any attention to the fact it isn't a harem game crying when it all goes to shit.

2. Those who just found out their love interest is indeed a gold digger and is either trying to screw them out of millions or screwing them for their millions.

3. Those who's love interest is the third party emailer and was working against them all along.

4. Lily fans when they realise she wants me and only me so fuck you all.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I only trust Monica, Katie, Jenna, Debbie/Lily. I don't trust the rest of the women, because each one is hiding something. Until everything is revealed, I does not want become attached to the rest of the women. Elaine is beautiful, Bella and Jolina too.. but I don't want to get attached to them if I can get hurt after the MC discovers the truth. :)

Not true, because she wants me! :devilish:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
there's another thing no one sees.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Already locked and loaded, waiting patiently.
1. Those that still haven't paid any attention to the fact it isn't a harem game crying when it all goes to shit
I was never on the harem train, so I'm also eager to see the salt flow. ;)
2. Those who just found out their love interest is indeed a gold digger and is either trying to screw them out of millions or screwing them for their millions.
I'm only running two main saves at the mo, Solo Katie - Fuck the money (But fingers tightly crossed that Elaine has at least a shed of humanity left and she's on the level and will help get MC a portion of the money .... (Wishful thinking, I know) And man-whore to see the shit hit the fan and just how bad it will be for our boy.
3. Those who's love interest is the third party emailer and was working against them all along.
With solo Katie I don't think MC will have to worry about that but it will likely mean no inheritance but you know, I think I'm fine with that, fuck that old crusty nut-job fucker of a Father.
:ROFLMAO: Enjoy, Lily is awesome (Hope she has nothing to do with anything, wouldn't want her to break your heart now.....)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I only trust Monica, Katie, Jenna, Debbie/Lily. I don't trust the rest of the women, because each one is hiding something. Until everything is revealed, I does not want become attached to the rest of the women. Elaine is beautiful, Bella and Jolina too.. but I don't want to get attached to them if I can get hurt after the MC discovers the truth. :)
There's definitely something Monica hasn't told the MC, don't know what yet, likely something with/about the Father. Does it tie in with Zarah, maybe? I don't have my Katie blinders on but of the three main, I don't see her in on anything against MC. Jenna ... Honestly not sure, nothing malicious against him anyway. Debbie and Lily are awesome, I'm on the solo Katie path trying to get them together so I doubt ultimately they're working against MC but ???

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There's definitely something Monica hasn't told the MC, don't know what yet, likely something with/about the Father. Does it tie in with Zarah, maybe? I don't have my Katie blinders on but of the three main, I don't see her in on anything against MC. Jenna ... Honestly not sure, nothing malicious against him anyway. Debbie and Lily are awesome, I'm on the solo Katie path trying to get them together so I doubt ultimately they're working against MC but ???
Maybe what Monica is hiding won't be so terrible. I don't want to be disappointed with her, she is my favorite character, the second favorite is Katie.

Eh.. we can expect anything in this game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah I don't necessarily think it will be terrible but I get a feeling there's something. Best not to get too attached though, just to be safe ... ;)
Damn. Everyone is hiding something.. probably best to leave this game for a while and come back when it's complete. Or when the secrets are revealed. :LOL:

Because now, we all have to do, is wait for your favorite woman whether she is hiding something from the MC or not.

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I think that pic of Bella is in Jolines kitchen aswell (from when the MC and Jenna where spying on Jo)
I actually just noticed something I've missed far too many times. I always assumed these were Bella at Jolina's place, maybe because Jenna said we were connected to Jo .... but unless they have the exact same layout (Possible with art assets) It looks more like Jolina is at Bella's place - That little bit of wallpaper on the left, hmm .... The little photo on display in the Jenna pic on the bench looks like Bella and Jolina but it's way too small and gets too distorted to zoom in so you can't really see anything.[/SPOILER]
Too much ??? :ROFLMAO: (y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So far there are 6 planned episodes left so it won't be much longer.

1. Those that still haven't paid any attention to the fact it isn't a harem game crying when it all goes to shit.

1. Nope...have a run just to see the shit hit the fan lol
2. I don't mind being screwed and sharing money...
3. Would be sad :(
4. Poor poor Lilly....she gonna be passed around like a rag doll :(

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
MC's father says at the end (image) that Elaine could kill him if she found out about the other woman (even if he was broken). It seems to me after he expresses that, in my opinion it may be Bella (Elaine's sister). Who wouldn't be so pissed if they found out something like that?
I know Elaine would be pissed if it were a different woman too, but the pissed off would definitely be even greater if Bella were the second gold digger. And here I am not surprised that father says that Elaine would kill him even if he were broken.
Who wouldn't?

I don't know, it's just my theory. I don't know if everyone understood correctly, it sounded better in my head. :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes