rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
It's weird you'd use a Rimmer gif becuase I'm watching Red Dwarf on my 2nd monitor while I work xD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also somehow lost her top and the background so just mixed it up a little :p
Impressive render.

If you zoom in close enough, you can see $100 bills reflected in her eye moisture.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey,

Just a note to let you that Episode 19 is still ticking along and we're still aiming for an end of November release.

Current scene status:

Beach prelude (Katie, Lily, Debbie): Meet and greet while the girls sunbathe.
Status: Still images and script complete (first draft but will need some minor tweaks).

Bella & Elaine scene: Spend some time with Bella and then run into Elaine too and help her with some...stretching.....
Status: Still images and script complete (first draft but will need some minor tweaks). Currently reviewing whether we need an animation.

Beach House scene (Katie, Lily, Debbie): Do I need a description? We all know what's coming....
Status: Still images and script are a work in progress. And some initial work completed on animations. Approx 200 images are a work in progress and currently re-doing approx 100 images as we made some quality improvements and these older images don't match the newer / improved ones. There will be a LOT of artwork for this scene.

Wanda scene: Still images and script complete (first draft but will need some minor tweaks). Animations are a work in progress.

As mentioned previously, episode 19 will be smaller than the previous couple of updates. Also one other thing to note: Regarding the will / gold-digger saga, there won't be a huge amount of development on that front in this episdoe but don't worry..., we will definitely catch up on that in episode 20 with a couple of bombshells!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Hey,

Just a note to let you that Episode 19 is still ticking along and we're still aiming for an end of November release.

Current scene status:

Beach prelude (Katie, Lily, Debbie): Meet and greet while the girls sunbathe.
Status: Still images and script complete (first draft but will need some minor tweaks).

Bella & Elaine scene: Spend some time with Bella and then run into Elaine too and help her with some...stretching.....
Status: Still images and script complete (first draft but will need some minor tweaks). Currently reviewing whether we need an animation.

Beach House scene (Katie, Lily, Debbie): Do I need a description? We all know what's coming....
Status: Still images and script are a work in progress. And some initial work completed on animations. Approx 200 images are a work in progress and currently re-doing approx 100 images as we made some quality improvements and these older images don't match the newer / improved ones. There will be a LOT of artwork for this scene.

Wanda scene: Still images and script complete (first draft but will need some minor tweaks). Animations are a work in progress.

As mentioned previously, episode 19 will be smaller than the previous couple of updates. Also one other thing to note: Regarding the will / gold-digger saga, there won't be a huge amount of development on that front in this episdoe but don't worry..., we will definitely catch up on that in episode 20 with a couple of bombshells!
Thank you for sharing!

Hmmm, as someone here more for the story than the sexy bits (at this point) I may just wait until we get episode 20 next year (March?). Good to know they are still on target for a late November release for this episode.

acewinz

Developer of "The Call of Darkness"
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
game crashed playing 18, i think because i dont have speakers, could someone help?
That is a renpy issue, not a game issue. I've heard it happen before, but not sure how you would resolve it i'm afraid. Other than setting an audio device (whether you have one or not).

Reactions: MrFriendly

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
game crashed playing 18, i think because i dont have speakers, could someone help?
Ren'Py checks to see if your system actually has a working sound system and if it doesn't, it shuts down and gives you that error message. It means that either your sound device does not a driver or your speakers/headphones are not connected.
If the problem is just no speakers, plug in some headphones & see if that solves it.

Otherwise, extract the attached archive and copy the no_audio.rpy file into the "game" folder. This should disable Ren'Py audio debugging (not tested).

Feb 6, 2018
So the release window for EP19 is end of November? A user a few posts back was speculating about EP20 releasing in March?! Lol either things are a bit problematic on Cheeky's end or the episode has just that much content? Eitherway excited to see something new! :)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
So the release window for EP19 is end of November? A user a few posts back was speculating about EP20 releasing in March?! Lol either things are a bit problematic on Cheeky's end or the episode has just that much content? Eitherway excited to see something new! :)
I'm hoping end of January for ep20. Pure guesswork.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I can't give an exact date but we're aiming for end of January, although, Ep20 is aiming for some big bombshells and knowing acewinz and the amount of content he likes to put into his writing I'd probably say reasonably look for a late Jan to early/mid Feb.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes