Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Honestly Wanda's my least liked character in the game, I am not into bitchy people no matter how willing they are. It makes me as limp as overcooked spaghetti.
She just needs a firm....hand...to make her a little kitten. She just misunderstood and didn't receive enough love from daddy when she was younger ;)

Reactions: cakeny

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
She just needs a firm....hand...to make her a little kitten. She just misunderstood and didn't receive enough love from daddy when she was younger ;)
Eh, she's a bitch who likes being one and I am not into "correcting" that behavior. Not going to waste time on her when there are so many other more willing and fun ladies out there.

acewinz

Developer of "The Call of Darkness"
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Curiosity question. Did any of you guys discover our game somewhere other than here and the other pirate sites?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Curiosity question. Did any of you guys discover our game somewhere other than here and the other pirate sites?
Nope, pretty much all of the games I've played are from here. I've visited other sites but, either due to the way they are organized or their preferred download sites, I don't frequent them. Honestly there may be games I'll never discover if they never show up here. I try to support devs financially as much as I can (as a stay at home dad) but usually throw my money at tiny/small devs who need the help.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I discovered it here. My first visit to this forum was due to a YT video by MxR reviewing CoBD, and I started browsing the variety of games. I found yours soon after. I've never visited any site other than this one for VNs.

Reactions: acewinz

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Like almost every AVN I've played, I found yours on this site. I don't remember why I originally found the site, but COVID gave me an incentive to start trying out new games.

Yours is on the short list that I plan to buy, if that makes it any better.

Meryl

Dec 17, 2019
I found it on this site, as this is primarily the site I use to search for VNs. This is actually the only one thus far that I stopped playing due to a reason beyond "I just don't like it."

I just honestly didn't want to face having to hurt anyone in the game.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I found it on this site, as this is primarily the site I use to search for VNs. This is actually the only one thus far that I stopped playing due to a reason beyond "I just don't like it."

I just honestly didn't want to face having to hurt anyone in the game.
Their reaction if you reject them is heartbreaking but it also what makes the game that good. Also there are some combination of girls you can romance together like katie/lily/debbie or jenna/jolina

acewinz

Developer of "The Call of Darkness"
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks guys. :) Was just trying to see if the proverbial grapevine for how people find our game is any different than expected.
So far it's very much the usual. Now that we have things going at a speed and quality we are happy with we are looking at options to increase our exposure/interest. We know the belt is tight for some now and the state of the world isn't ideal for crowdfunded projects, but are happy we make a little progress each release. This next one should be pretty solid as it will add some long awaited things we are all looking forward too.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks guys. :) Was just trying to see if the proverbial grapevine for how people find our game is any different than expected.
So far it's very much the usual. Now that we have things going at a speed and quality we are happy with we are looking at options to increase our exposure/interest. We know the belt is tight for some now and the state of the world isn't ideal for crowdfunded projects, but are happy we make a little progress each release. This next one should be pretty solid as it will add some long awaited things we are all looking forward too.
What makes your game different is the stages from friendship to romance that you have for the main LIs. That we can pass time as a friend with the girls without having to engage in some kind of romance or relationship is very good. The girls have very different personalities and are all very much likeable.

P.s I still hate you for making me break jenna and Jo hearts by only being a very good friend for one and a friend with benefits for the latter. Though the 2 gifts i got for choosing only Katie were appreciated:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
also that jenna revenge in fake tan scene for not choosing her was savage

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I beat your game by 12 days coming to F95...FACKT. I don't stray, I'm faithful to F95 (not the guy but the site). :)
To answer your Q.......No. :D

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes