Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I just realized something.

If Jenna's really into me, and if I play Elaine's guilt path to its full potential, then neither one would mind me going out with Debbie as well.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
So I have a Lily only path - I don't want to share her (in this path) and have also been as faitful as the game allows. My point arent completly max with her but very near to it. In the latest update I still ended up sharing her with Debbie - despite trying to sabotage her at evry point (I do a path i will share them but thats beside the point).

Can I do anything different to not having to share her with Debbie? Is there even a possibility for a Lily only path?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So I have a Lily only path - I don't want to share her (in this path) and have also been as faitful as the game allows. My point arent completly max with her but very near to it. In the latest update I still ended up sharing her with Debbie - despite trying to sabotage her at evry point (I do a path i will share them but thats beside the point).

Can I do anything different to not having to share her with Debbie? Is there even a possibility for a Lily only path?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I guess friends with benefits just got a new meaning.
I noticed that depending on choices, Katie's suspicion values are still going up. What happens when they reach a certain value? (hopefully she won't do a Lorena Bobbitt). I suspect Katie may be OK as long as she sees herself as number one.
Looking forward to the conversations once everybody has sobered up, especially if Lily is MC's girlfriend but is also now with Debbie.

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
I guess friends with benefits just got a new meaning.
I noticed that depending on choices, Katie's suspicion values are still going up. What happens when they reach a certain value? (hopefully she won't do a Lorena Bobbitt). I suspect Katie may be OK as long as she sees herself as number one.
Looking forward to the conversations once everybody has sobered up, especially if Lily is MC's girlfriend but is also now with Debbie.
What's new in this update can you tell me ? And what about harem option?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Kinda turned off at the scene with Lily and Debbie happening regardless of your choices. Solo route with Lily, and you're supposedly boyfriend/girlfriend and she's still going at it with Debbie like it's nothing. Guess that route is a dead-end for me. It looks like the beach house event is supposed to be a group event only, since if you are not on board with the group fun, there's nothing for the MC there.

Maybe all that is just the quirkiness of the beta version, I'll check it out again in the final form.

It may have already been reported, but in the Wanda scene, there's a missing file E19SW_WBA00

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Kinda turned off at the scene with Lily and Debbie happening regardless of your choices. Solo route with Lily, and you're supposedly boyfriend/girlfriend and she's still going at it with Debbie like it's nothing. Guess that route is a dead-end for me. It looks like the beach house event is supposed to be a group event only, since if you are not on board with the group fun, there's nothing for the MC there.

Maybe all that is just the quirkiness of the beta version, I'll check it out again in the final form.

It may have already been reported, but in the Wanda scene, there's a missing file E19SW_WBA00
Lily asked the mc if he is ok with it but no options to choose the mc just nods and says something along the line that it wouldn change something between them.

there should really be the otion to choose if you are ok with it especially if you are on a solo lily route.

btw where was the option to kick bella aut of the beachhouse when she appeard nude? i bet katie would have liked that and the message that youre not interested in her should have come across too ;)

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes