hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Haha, loved #2, but on a less murderous note.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry. Guess I have extreme ideas at times. I suppose it could have been toned down a bit, but I was looking at the MC being locked up for years.

I do agree with your spoiler opinion, especially if it was something from that close of an episode. Someone on a new play through might have noticed right away and that would have been the new thing for everyone to complain about.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Haha, loved #2, but on a less murderous note.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm okay with whatever, I'm just hoping for some closure for those of us on solo paths, I've never been a fan of cliff hangers, especially in VNs when updates are so far apart. But that's really a me problem. I'd be happy with knowing what the consequences of your actions are. But still, I hope the Lesbian points system is addressed cause I'm running damage control for you at this point with what I believe is most likely to be true. Still, it would be better if they heard from you about it.

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
We try not to force anything that isn't required for plot purposes. You don't like the way things went, I get it, but good luck finding any other game with close to the player choice we try to provide every update.
Why give the player a choice if you are just going to force stuff on them anyway, if you need something to happen for story reasons, then make sure there isn't a choice, to say no to someone repeatedly and then have it ignored for story reasons, well that just annoys the player, plus you just made their choices pointless. :confused:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I check this thread for news about when the finished update hits, I read the discussions about the current episode and am tempted to play the beta, but I don't want to play the beta, because it is unfinished, so I check the thread for news about when the finished update hits...

Argh!

5nnxvnnt2js51.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz and Repuci

bobbyzzz

Jul 12, 2017
I check this thread for news about when the finished update hits, I read the discussions about the current episode and am tempted to play the beta, but I don't want to play the beta, because it is unfinished, so I check the thread for news about when the finished update hits...

Argh!

View attachment 944156
Haha at least you can think of playing the game. Im praying for a Mac version to come out soon. Cant wait for Monica though.

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
So what is the Beta? Is it a Beta with cut content which will be added in the full release or is it the full game with some possible bugs and typos? Don't wanna look at ppl's comment in case of spoilers

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
Where The Heart Is [Ep. 19 - Beta] CheekyGimp

Patch Original Size (Ep.19 - Beta): 815 MB

Patch Compressed Size (Ep.19 - Beta): 82 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The link to this says compressed 19 "update only" but get here and its just the patch.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes