Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
BTW I loved the update. The foursome was pretty awesome.

I'm playing the game like a dog that fucks everything that moves... and I'm starting to feel like a douche.
Katie doing the foursome was pretty awesome...decided to replay the last 2 chapters and making Bella my FWB instead of GF. It felt a bit better. Trying to keep it in the family a bit more with some Debbie and Lilly sprinkled in. (Lilly is pretty awesome btw. I was considering ditching Katie for Lilly. Katie's jealousy is starting to grind a bit.)

So my top 3 girls for now is
Jenna
Lilly
Katie

I would throw Debbie in there as well, but her being lesbian/bi kinda feels like she should not be mine.
She is also the reason why I did not take Lilly away from her. I kinda like her. (Sexual and non sexual)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Pretty much my top 3 as well. I do have Elaine as a guilty pleasure since I like milfs as the older ladies need love too. I did out of curiosity try to go after Debbie despite what she told us earlier, just to see how something like that would go, I didn’t get too far on her path, but was surprised to see she was actually willing to consider the MC as a potential boyfriend after she’s able to scratch that Lily ‘itch’. Considering new future paths to play through just to see how it affects the ending

I had been pursuing almost all the girls initially just to see all the content available, but as we’re starting to get closer to the end and have to start making some really hard decisions, guess it’s time to rip off that band-aid and choose while I still can before they find out about each other and I risk losing the option to pick.

Reactions: Alfius

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
they are all good.
I couldn't choose.

actually there are several LIs that interest me little.

Bella: because I am convinced it is Satan.

Jenna: Just temperamentally not my type, the oscillation between asocial nerd and kinky voyeur confuses me.

Zarha: even if her sadness at being discarded by the magazine made me re-evaluate it

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Pretty much my top 3 as well. I do have Elaine as a guilty pleasure since I like milfs as the older ladies need love too. I did out of curiosity try to go after Debbie despite what she told us earlier, just to see how something like that would go, I didn’t get too far on her path, but was surprised to see she was actually willing to consider the MC as a potential boyfriend after she’s able to scratch that Lily ‘itch’. Considering new future paths to play through just to see how it affects the ending

I had been pursuing almost all the girls initially just to see all the content available, but as we’re starting to get closer to the end and have to start making some really hard decisions, guess it’s time to rip off that band-aid and choose while I still can before they find out about each other and I risk losing the option to pick.
I'm still pursuing Debbie, but with Lilly being also my and her GF. So far so good. Bella is the only one I downgraded so far.
I'm hoping for a mini harem that includes Katie and her 2 friends and I must say, that part is looking good.

So my full LI status are GF status with Monica, Jenna, Katie, Lilly ( and Debbie? not sure what's going on there), Elaine and Joline.

FWB are Bella (She used to be GF, but after the close shave at the beachhouse, I decided to replay and downgrade her)
Had a one time fuck with Zarah, nothing happening there.

Had some fun with Angela, Wanda, Theresa (Crazy, but very pretty for me) and the girl at the carnival.
None of these mean anything to the MC, just some fun on the side.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I haven’t played since episode 17, iirc, but is it possible to get some of the ladies as FWB status? For me, all I remember is either romance them or not, and right now only girls not seeing are Zarah and Jo (they just annoyed me from the very beginning) and Wanda and Angel. That’s waaay too many to juggle but too hard to narrow it down.

Really thought I’d go Bella in the beginning but dammit, while low key seducing Elaine just to see what she’s hiding and if she’s the cold hearted bitch we’re made out to think, she’s slowly changed my mind and just acts so adorable, while constantly asking for our forgiveness, I can’t really pick one over the other now.

Initially I preferred Katie over Jenna, but she has also won me over the more we’re able to draw her out of her shell and give her self confidence and reassurance. Plus her hacker skills plus cosplay and other ‘nerd’ interests put her over the top in my book. Lastly, Lily > Debbie, but will probably just cheat and pick the potential Katie/Lily/Debbie poly-amorous path.

Reactions: Alfius

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I haven’t played since episode 17, iirc, but is it possible to get some of the ladies as FWB status? For me, all I remember is either romance them or not, and right now only girls not seeing are Zarah and Jo (they just annoyed me from the very beginning) and Wanda and Angel. That’s waaay too many to juggle but too hard to narrow it down.
If you played to Ep17 then you should know the answer. Number of ladies will be FWB's (3 FWB, 3 casual only currently)...all by that episode.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
If I had to rate the girls, it would break down something like this. For girls I'm potentially interested in romancing:
  1. Lily
  2. Jenna
  3. Angel
  4. Debbie
  5. Jolina
  6. Katie
  7. <gap>
  8. Bella
  9. Wanda
For girls I'm not interested in romancing:
  1. Monica
  2. <big gap>
  3. Elaine
  4. Zarah
  5. Theresa

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Really thought I’d go Bella in the beginning but dammit, while low key seducing Elaine just to see what she’s hiding and if she’s the cold hearted bitch we’re made out to think, she’s slowly changed my mind and just acts so adorable, while constantly asking for our forgiveness, I can’t really pick one over the other now.

Initially I preferred Katie over Jenna, but she has also won me over the more we’re able to draw her out of her shell and give her self confidence and reassurance. Plus her hacker skills plus cosplay and other ‘nerd’ interests put her over the top in my book. Lastly, Lily > Debbie, but will probably just cheat and pick the potential Katie/Lily/Debbie poly-amorous path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
You are missing a couple of manies.

Mainly because that question has been asked and answered many, many, many, many times and a search function exists.
I don't haunt that thread. It was not answered in the 20 or so posts I checked and the search function, which I used, gave dozens of replies hailing back to 2018.
So... not my fault.

That said and in the absence of a walkthrough:
Are there any crucial decisions in the update that are not kinda obvious? From what I've played I have tried some of the "not clear what the result is" answers and all branches end up in the same situation more or less with differences in the dialogue and the stats. I.e. whether you invite Bella or not, she shows up. Etc.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So... not my fault.
No, it is your fault.

By default the search results are organised by most recent first, and have every instance of the word being mentioned, and in 30 seconds I found results that were directly relevant to your initial question on page 2 of the results page, including one of the many brief explanations as to why the previous one is not being updated any more.

It's taken me more time to write this post out, than it did to type one word, click search, and find the most relevant information... Stop making excuses if you don't want people to consider you as being your username.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
No, it is your fault.

By default the search results are organised by most recent first, and have every instance of the word being mentioned, and in 30 seconds I found results that were directly relevant to your initial question on page 2 of the results page, including one of the many brief explanations as to why the previous one is not being updated any more.

It's taken me more time to write this post out, than it did to type one word, click search, and find the most relevant information... Stop making excuses if you don't want people to consider you as being your username.
I've never been able to get a default search to organize by date. I can only do that if I do an advanced search, in which case it tries to search the whole site, not just a given game's thread. It's a real PITA.

Honestly, at this point I think we mock people asking about an updated walkthrough more than we actually answer the question.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I've never been able to get a default search to organize by date.
I've never twiddled with settings, and it all organises by most recent. Check your settings to see if something needs changing, and yes I'm talking about basic search from the top right.

Honestly, at this point I think we mock people asking about an updated walkthrough more than we actually answer the question.
Many of us do, because despite how often we enjoy having fun & moments of immaturity, we don't particularly enjoy people who are either too lazy/selfish or too ignorant/selfish to find out for themselves, and then ask.
My response above is one based on too much experience with people lying (I've even used pictures to prove them wrong) about using the search function at all.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes