acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I think something might be wrong, then. I got that message for nearly all the girls involved in the episode (save Katie and Jenna who were already locked in).

I got the Debbie/Lily messages after they left beach house, even if I bailed on them in Episode 19. I got the message for Jolina while driving Jenna home even if I went back to the car and let Jenna face the music herself. I even got the message for Elaine after telling her I was keeping the house.

I did not get a message for Natasha when I told her to get lost, but then again I don't think Natasha has Lust points to start with (which seems backwards, come to think about it...).

(To be clear, I also got those messages when I did enter into a relationship with the girl, too.)
Looking at it now Debbie and Lily may not be working as intended, will need to check with Cheeky on them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Looking at it now Debbie and Lily may not be working as intended, will need to check with Cheeky on them.
That's weird then, because I'm definitely getting the lock in for Elaine and all of my runs merely tolerate her (admittedly, none of them despise her). I can upload a save if that would help.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That's weird then, because I'm definitely getting the lock in for Elaine and all of my runs merely tolerate her (admittedly, none of them despise her). I can upload a save if that would help.
Sure, I can take a look. Might tell me something.

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
Oh the devs, you naughty things. What are you views on the comment from Katie:
Could this be a valid clue or is it just a red herring? (is the expression 'a red herring'?)

What are your thoughts on that?

I think I will commit suicide if
has anything to do with the Gold Digging!

A question for the devs, Is Lily modeled on a real person?, if so, where does she live? please hurry, because I have already left my wife for Lily. Would be a bummer if she was not a real person.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Could this be a valid clue or is it just a red herring? (is the expression 'a red herring'?)

A question for the devs, Is Lily modeled on a real person?, if so, where does she live? please hurry, because I have already left my wife for Lily. Would be a bummer if she was not a real person.

Yes red herring is the correct term.
:ROFLMAO: Lily the mastermind behind it all. That would be the ultimate twist. I would have a new found respect for the father is his side piece was Lily. Or maybe not because she would had to have been super young when that started. Can't see any of the young women being involved in the will. No Jenna, Debbie, Lily, or Katie wouldn't make sense, but just about anyone else could be possible.

Obvious culprits would be Elaine, Bella, and Jolina. Zarah, Monica, or Theresa less likely but still possible. Angel maybe Wanda less likely but just my opinion. To me Theresa has always been a red herring who could put up with her shit for that long. Zarah doesn't seem like someone his father would carry on a long affair with plus seems like a trade down from Elaine.

Monica would be the surprise and could solve the whole incest patch thing too. :sneaky:
Do we ever hear about who Katie and Jenna's father is I don't remember.

Last edited:

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Have a question: If I want a relationship with Monica for example (with her only, without any other affair) from the beginning, the game allows you to do that?? Is this possible??

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I gotta say, out of all the games I've played, this is just that one where it's absolutely gut wrenching to do a play through where you just don't sleep with everyone....

I had a play through last time that had no relationship with Debbie/Lily and still somehow ended up in the 3 way, then had sex with them both in this update.

Same with Jenna, I had a specifically K/D/L playthrough and I got the 3 way with Jenna and Jolina easy, even though I had told Jenna no in the past. Like how the hell? And also how the hell do I say no and stay on the path I'm on when it's so great to say yes?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Lily says hi, but she sees you more as a friend.:p:ROFLMAO:

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
Yes red herring is the correct term.
:ROFLMAO: Lily the mastermind behind it all. That would be the ultimate twist. I would have a new found respect for the father is his side piece was Lily. Or maybe not because she would had to have been super young when that started. Can't see any of the young women being involved in the will. No Jenna, Debbie, Lily, or Katie wouldn't make sense, but just about anyone else could be possible.

Obvious culprits would be Elaine, Bella, and Jolina. Zarah, Monica, or Theresa less likely but still possible. Angel maybe Wanda less likely but just my opinion. To me Theresa has always been a red herring who could put up with her shit for that long. Zarah doesn't seem like someone his father would carry on a long affair with plus seems like a trade down from Elaine.

Monica would be the surprise and could solve the whole incest patch thing too. :sneaky:
Do we ever hear about who Katie and Jenna's father is I don't remember.
Well, I am not saying Lily is the mastermind... but, maybe, Monica is the other beneficiary of the will, and only get her money if you don't get yours. That would mean you stay with the girls for Love... while they seduced you for money...
Mom (Monica) got the kids in on it, Jenna hacked your account so knows you can't stay with them, and if you do you lose your money. Katie and her friends help with the seduction. After the reading of the will when you say goodbye to the money to be with them, they say goodbye to you and get all the money.

Seems very (yes, very) far fetched, but not entirely unplausable. I have seen worst in real life, so a game could pull this off without bending phisics like Sponge Bob Square Pants does.

We already knew there are 2 gold diggers, and that (in the dads words) Elaine is one of them.
. And for it to be a very secondary character like, Zarah, Angel, Theresa or Wanda would not make much sense (In my opinion anyway). Only leaving Bella or Jolina to be pretty obvious choices. Even though Jolina is kind of falling of the rader as others have pointed out. And even Bella is kind of secondary.

So the Gold Digger must be, to my horror, Jolina (noooooooo), or Monica (with help from Katie, Jenna, Debbie and/or Lily (blasphemy)).

Whats more, we only thought it was not Monica, because Jolina didn't ID her from the photo we showed her, but now knowing who Jolina saw... It could be anyone.

Damn, I am rambling on. Anyway, great update. Now I will put my joy on hold until the next release.
Have fun and keep safe.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
With how the divorce between mom and dad went down it boggles my mind how anyone can seriously think Monica would be a beneficiary of Don's will.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Well, I am not saying Lily is the mastermind... but, maybe, Monica is the other beneficiary of the will, and only get her money if you don't get yours. That would mean you stay with the girls for Love... while they seduced you for money...
Mom (Monica) got the kids in on it, Jenna hacked your account so knows you can't stay with them, and if you do you lose your money. Katie and her friends help with the seduction. After the reading of the will when you say goodbye to the money to be with them, they say goodbye to you and get all the money.

Seems very (yes, very) far fetched, but not entirely unplausable. I have seen worst in real life, so a game could pull this off without bending phisics like Sponge Bob Square Pants does.

We already knew there are 2 gold diggers, and that (in the dads words) Elaine is one of them.
. And for it to be a very secondary character like, Zarah, Angel, Theresa or Wanda would not make much sense (In my opinion anyway). Only leaving Bella or Jolina to be pretty obvious choices. Even though Jolina is kind of falling of the rader as others have pointed out. And even Bella is kind of secondary.

So the Gold Digger must be, to my horror, Jolina (noooooooo), or Monica (with help from Katie, Jenna, Debbie and/or Lily (blasphemy)).

Whats more, we only thought it was not Monica, because Jolina didn't ID her from the photo we showed her, but now knowing who Jolina saw... It could be anyone.

Damn, I am rambling on. Anyway, great update. Now I will put my joy on hold until the next release.
Have fun and keep safe.
Not saying it's impossible but yes very far fetched to have all the girls involved too. Monica being Dizzy could be possible I could see that, but to involve her daughters and their friends that's a bit to much. That would be some sinister shit right there. I would be like

49760725.jpg

And if Monica was seducing us to get the money she sure took her sweet ass time doing it. :LOL:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Sure, I can take a look. Might tell me something.
Here you go. the first is a Jenna/Jo focus during the beach house. The second is a solo Lily focus just before Jo's scene Both should trigger the Elaine glitch at the end, but I can give you another save if you need more.

Reactions: acewinz

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
I got this error code when i first start a new game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7639, in script
jump Game_Start
ScriptError: could not find label 'Game_Start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump Game_Start
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Where The Heart Is Ep20
Mon Apr 19 08:56:59 2021

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I got this error code when i first start a new game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump Game_Start

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump Game_Start
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Where The Heart Is Ep20
Mon Apr 19 08:56:59 2021
Modded?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes