Gemerbot

Sep 4, 2017
Im personally glad Zarah or whatever was left out of this one. Least favorite cast member. Still banged her, cuz... come on, you don't leave money on the table, lol, but really like this game. One of the very few games I play from scratch voluntarily every update. Keep up the good work. When i see this game on the updates page it makes my day.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

tylerdurden

Apr 30, 2017
This is great, from the dialogue to the renders, pacing and everything. The story and intrigue is simple but still has some novelty to it and let's be honest, we don't play games like these in the hopes of finding a modern classic. Keep it up!

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion, but not sure if that's it. I don't use spaces for any of my variables.
hmm, I didn't know that could be done, the code samples at renpy.org show a space after.
I do know that I have avoided Monica(33//60) and Zarah(-3/20) like the plague for the whole game, just enough to be polite to Monica. I'll try to go back an read the code maybe I'll figure out what I did. Anyway, Thanks for the game!

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
To me, I'd rather see this than the umpteenth "mother, 1 older and 1 younger sister" game. The well constructed backstory rings true of the kind of close family friends a lot of people have, and creates an incestuous vibe without the actual incest. Monica is smokin hot, Lily is hotter, but just give me Jenna already!

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
To me, I'd rather see this than the umpteenth "mother, 1 older and 1 younger sister" game. The well constructed backstory rings true of the kind of close family friends a lot of people have, and creates an incestuous vibe without the actual incest. Monica is smokin hot, Lily is hotter, but just give me Jenna already!
I can appreciate all you say, except the end...Momica is the best! Jenna I also want. Lily...eh. All amazing characters but those are my fav...in order :D

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Liked this latest update - it had sex w/ my favorite NPC (Debbie - thanks @CheekyGimp ) in it :) What a tease :)

Also liked the 'Lily reveal', that one I had hoped would be coming but very nice nonetheless. This really shows off the author's writing skills ;-)

And ofc our favorite Katie - that banter between her and the MC is plain hilarious! I have now learned NOT to drink anything when playing this - cleaning the display stops being fun after a while *g*

Looking fwd to the party and sex w/ her sometime down the road. Really hope it's gonna be as spectacular and entertaining as has been hinted at during relationship development thus far.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
A lot of the incest games rely on the incest tag to sell because they are poorly written. A good game like this would not need to rely on incest to sell because the quality can speak for itself.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes