JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Quickstart is your friend.
Yeah, in this case it was my enemy. I use the feature a lot to see different outcomes, but I had a save that was my main playthrough at the end of ep22 and it looks like I may have overwritten it with a save from a quickstart where I changed some of the relationships. My fault. I'll have to go back and replay Ep22 from an older save.

Reactions: acewinz

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
* contains the fix provided by acewinz. thank you!

WhereTheHeartIs-EP23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Simargl

Mar 29, 2018
If acewinz is active here, I can share my compressed android version in my PV.
Pq only in my pv.
Pq I made exclusively for me, so I modified the language, made the translation into Portuguese, and I am using past mod.
Just for this reason I do not share here, only in my private.
You forgot to add that you still need to address with respect, kiss the ring and call you godfather.
I'm cringing so hard right now.

• Haha
Reactions: karumi56

Simargl

Mar 29, 2018
I'm sorry friend, but I don't understand.
What do you mean, about respect?
I mean, you take Ep 23 from here, without even simply liking the post and refusing to post your work here for far-fetched reasons. Which, for a second, is not yet ready for use. Are you high or just kidding?

Aug 29, 2020
I mean, you take Ep 23 from here, without even simply liking the post and refusing to post your work here for far-fetched reasons. Which, for a second, is not yet ready for use. Are you high or just kidding?
Come on, I believe you don't have to be so nervous about it.
I'll start by apologizing for not liking the post, I didn't do that when I was excited, but I will fix it, and thanks for letting me know, after I asked you why you were angry.

I won't share it here, because the rules don't allow me to, since the file will be modified to start in my language, and not in the original.
And if I post the person who did the compression of the game, he might get upset (or not, it depends on each person)

I am only offering this to advance some people that like me is a fan of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simargl

Simargl

Mar 29, 2018
Come on, I believe you don't have to be so nervous about it.
I'll start by apologizing for not liking the post, I didn't do that when I was excited, but I will fix it, and thanks for letting me know, after I asked you why you were angry.

I won't share it here, because the rules don't allow me to, since the file will be modified to start in my language, and not in the original.
And if I post the person who did the compression of the game, he might get upset (or not, it depends on each person)

I am only offering this to advance some people that like me is a fan.
Understand. In that case, I apologize for the sarcasm.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Not played this game in awhile so I am a bit confused with the story, but wasn't this game about MC and Monica?

Why is there so little Monica content (sexually) aside from the photoshoot and the date. You hardly see her and Elaine tries to steal the show over this stupid inheritance and the beach house.

Can someone give me a TL;DR?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Not played this game in awhile so I am a bit confused with the story, but wasn't this game about MC and Monica?

Why is there so little Monica content (sexually) aside from the photoshoot and the date. You hardly see her and Elaine tries to steal the show over this stupid inheritance and the beach house.

Can someone give me a TL;DR?
Thanks Lord no. Or at last, not if you don't want it. Monica is one of the possible LIs, but this game has the precious and oddly rare feature to let you choose the main LI among a pletora of options, or even none of them, if you so fancy.

No forced relationship or interations here. Full agency.

Oh, and by the way there is an awful lot of sex scenes with Monica. You get a lot less if you pursue some secondary LI like Wanda or Angel. Maybe you misstep on some choice here and there.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
!!!I'm not going into specifics about what exactly happens, that's why I think a real spoiler insert would make no sense, but if you consider the mere general information of something that CAN happen during the comicon scene a spoiler, then you might be better off, if you stop reading after this first paragraph!!!

Oh man, that scene with Jenna in the food court at Comicon, when, you know, she does that thing with her feet.
Afterwards you get the option to be upset with her or roll with it and that made me laugh so hard for a moment.

I mean, it's like "Jenna, I know you are cool with me having sex with other women, you are even willing to participate, heck, you are even fine with me being with your sister as well and are willing to help me ease her into it, but after what you just did with your feet, I'm so fucking upset!!"

Can you even imagine the hypocrisy, if you were playing the hound dog route (going after every skirt you can without making it all go up in flames instantly) and then went and choose that option?

I love this game so much, and part of it is really even just to have the option to check what acting like a complete jackass looks like. Imagine having the guts to say that to one of your several girlfriends in that situation.

Jenna really is like a godsend in this game if you are looking for a polyamory ending in any form, so you guys better treat her right.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes