JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Finally made it to chpt 23.

Not sure if it was intentional or just a mix up because their names sound similar, but there's a quote in that chapter about "getting to know the real person by holding someone over a volcano" that you attribute to Sun Tzu, the Chinese author of "The Art of War". It is actually from the TV show Firefly attributed to Shan Yu the pychotic dictator and poet mentioned in one of the episodes.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
My MC is not evil, but all of those young hotties, and some MILFs kept trying to trick me into lending them my dick. My dick is reserved for MoMica and MoMica alone. [Insert Deity] on a crutch, with some of them, even beating them off with a club didn't work, but I remained true.
I'm laughing... but for example in "Summer's gone" MC is really that way, only difference his dick is reserved to himself))

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
it's really really a pity MC can't be with all the family members Mom and the 2 daughters...dev should at least add this choice. it's heartbreaking have to choose from 1 of them... i would gladly give up to the inheritance to be with all of them. i fooled with all characters and now choose 1 and break heart to the other isn't fair..i would prefer not having the possibility to begin with instead if things are as are.

Reactions: Marcus_S

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
it's really really a pity MC can't be with all the family members Mom and the 2 daughters...dev should at least add this choice. it's heartbreaking have to choose from 1 of them... i would gladly give up to the inheritance to be with all of them. i fooled with all characters and now choose 1 and break heart to the other isn't fair..i would prefer not having the possibility to begin with instead if things are as are.
We can't know for sure, but episode 23 was hinting on multiple partners very strongly. Like Kate and Jenna know about each other and Jenna is convincing her to share. And at least the previous 2 chapters were also hiting, just not by that much as latest one. EP23 was practicaly hitting me in the face with those possibilities Also, if after all of this, after 23 episodes of basically being able to fuck them all without consequences and multiple hints on polyamorous relationships, there really be only single choice in the end, I'm gonna be extremally dissapointed. It just wouldn't make sense.

Reactions: indio68

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, that's basically my question... but I'm hoping it'll be possible.

It's true that Jenna basically has no story beats with Lily/Debbie but they do know each other... Lily and Debbie are always at Monica's from what we've seen, and Jenna knows them quite well even if they don't hang together... so it's not as much of a stretch as say, I dunno, Angel or Wanda or the carnie chick joining that group out of nowhere. But I have to concede that it's more likely that Jenna ends up either in a throuple with Katie or with Jo.

However I don't see Katie accepting anyone else outside of the people she knows and loves, so that's Lily, Debbie, Jenna and Monica at most. She'd obviously never agree with Bella, Angel, Wanda, Natasha, etc... even with Jolene since she just doesn't even know her.

Speaking of Monica, I haven't romanced her, I've ignored the milfs so far, so I don't even know if you can romance her and the 2 daughters at the same time... something tells me that doesn't work, buuut who knows, it might be possible, has anyone tried?
they may know each other but they practically never talk about each other

how many times does Jenna mention Jolina? at every opportunity, even the least appropriate ones
How often does she mention Lily or Debbie? never.

while for example the "sexual" hints between Katie and Jenna have always been there, am so promising, but they had been there before

this could be a clue

then for charity if we find it under the tree at Christmas we will unwrap it

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
they may know each other but they practically never talk about each other

how many times does Jenna mention Jolina? at every opportunity, even the least appropriate ones
How often does she mention Lily or Debbie? never.

while for example the "sexual" hints between Katie and Jenna have always been there, am so promising, but they had been there before

this could be a clue

then for charity if we find it under the tree at Christmas we will unwrap it
You do realize that you can tell Jenna about either Katie, Lily or Debbie (depending on your choices) in ch21, right? And she's still fine with sharing you with any of them as long as you're being honest with everyone... The thing is, if you're shooting for the 4 of them, you'll be romancing Katie too and she's the default option in that case, but if you're not romancing Katie and instead are romancing Lily or Debbie openly, Katie mentions the one you chose and Jenna asks about that one.

The point is, again, Jenna knows them and doesn't mind if it if you suggest sharing with any of them... so the possibility of that poly with Jenna, Katie, Lily & Debbie is indeed there... it might not happen, it might be a long shot, sure, but like I've been saying Jenna is completely fine with all of them (and with Jolina).

I think it is an omission that Jenna doesn't share any real screen time with Katie & friends (at least so far) except for that phone call (after the 4some) where she clearly talks about them and basically shows that she knows them very well and vice-versa, but it is what it is, the majority of interaction in Jenna's side of the story are with Jolene because of the whole "hacking" plotline.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
So, when I started playing I had the MC pursue several girls, some in relationships and a few others as side girls. Then reading posts I discover that there was not going to be a harem and you would have to make a choice (which sounded singular). So then I had to redo my play style to accommodate that restriction which lead to some difficult decisions to make. Now, it seems like at the end of the story there are going to be harem endings. That seems very disingenuous after putting in many hours playing a lot of chapters of a long game.

Yeah, I know that you can start any chapter and adjust the settings and I used it a few times to try out and view scenes I normally wouldn't have based on my decisions. Without having to play the whole game again, to get the combinations I want I guess I'll just play the last chapter and make those choices in the relationship. That seems underwhelming and anti-climatic.

Would have been nice to know at the beginning what you could try and accomplish and with whom.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Jenna might not be fine with Jolina now.
That's true... but to be fair, I'm not sure I want to keep Joline around either at this point... she behaves differently depending on your relationship with her, but the hard truth is she's been at the very least keeping rather important information from you... or worse... but I reckon she'll still be redeemable at least (less so in certain paths though).

Reactions: Zerorox

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
So, when I started playing I had the MC pursue several girls, some in relationships and a few others as side girls. Then reading posts I discover that there was not going to be a harem and you would have to make a choice (which sounded singular). So then I had to redo my play style to accommodate that restriction which lead to some difficult decisions to make. Now, it seems like at the end of the story there are going to be harem endings. That seems very disingenuous after putting in many hours playing a lot of chapters of a long game.

Yeah, I know that you can start any chapter and adjust the settings and I used it a few times to try out and view scenes I normally wouldn't have based on my decisions. Without having to play the whole game again, to get the combinations I want I guess I'll just play the last chapter and make those choices in the relationship. That seems underwhelming and anti-climatic.

Would have been nice to know at the beginning what you could try and accomplish and with whom.
Well, there's no harem ending... harem means you can basically end up with everyone... so no harem, but you can end with polyamorous relationships... is there a poly tag for games? if not there probably should be, because harem is not the same as throuples / poly relationships.

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
So, I just finished Episode 23 on my solo Monica run, and I have some (probably not very insightful) comments.

Since we haven't had the final meeting about the will/trust, we still don't KNOW whether Bella or Elaine is telling the truth, or even if neither is telling the truth. I have my opinion, of course, that Elaine is being truthful and that Bella is lying, but I don't KNOW..

As I have said, I'm on the solo Monica path, so obviously I don't care who gets the money. Assumption #1: Elaine is being totally truthful. Assumption #2: Bella has, as a condition for half her money, a need to reside in the beach house (Elaine needs the house, Bella needs the beach house). As I understand the will conditions, if I fail my condition completely, Elaine fails part 2 of her condition, and Bella fails part 2 of her conditions, the $15M gets split 3 ways. $7.5M to dog shelters, and $3.75M to each of Elaine and Bella. This is based on my recollection that if one person fails completely their share gets split by the other 2, then since each of the other 2 fail part of their conditions their failure costs them half of what they would have gotten.

There seem to be a number of people upset that Elaine/Bella/Jo have been keeping important information from the MC, while the MC keeps important information from them. I'm calling out anyone who is fucking more than one of the ladies and not being up front about it to all of the ladies involved. In my opinion, this is the worst kind of two-facedness there is. Note: I have no real knowledge as to whether the upset people are, in fact, screwing more than one lady, just totally assuming here.

I will try a solo Jenna and solo Katie run once it is all settled, but I can't see taking the money as a viable option for my MC.

Reactions: LionHeart 95

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I think the evidence points towards Elaine being truthful, if a bit reserved with the information... Bella's been lying through her teeth, but we'll see if she actually has a good excuse for it... it's possible she does, but the way she's been lying... I don't know... it's gonna have to be one hell of a good excuse.

But even then, there's the fact that she slept with MC's dad and never said anything about it to anyone... AND she also did something wrong to Jolina, I forgot that... so even if she has a decent excuse, that doesn't erase all the other shit she's pulled in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
So, I just finished Episode 23 on my solo Monica run, and I have some (probably not very insightful) comments.

Since we haven't had the final meeting about the will/trust, we still don't KNOW whether Bella or Elaine is telling the truth, or even if neither is telling the truth. I have my opinion, of course, that Elaine is being truthful and that Bella is lying, but I don't KNOW..

As I have said, I'm on the solo Monica path, so obviously I don't care who gets the money. Assumption #1: Elaine is being totally truthful. Assumption #2: Bella has, as a condition for half her money, a need to reside in the beach house (Elaine needs the house, Bella needs the beach house). As I understand the will conditions, if I fail my condition completely, Elaine fails part 2 of her condition, and Bella fails part 2 of her conditions, the $15M gets split 3 ways. $7.5M to dog shelters, and $3.75M to each of Elaine and Bella. This is based on my recollection that if one person fails completely their share gets split by the other 2, then since each of the other 2 fail part of their conditions their failure costs them half of what they would have gotten.

There seem to be a number of people upset that Elaine/Bella/Jo have been keeping important information from the MC, while the MC keeps important information from them. I'm calling out anyone who is fucking more than one of the ladies and not being up front about it to all of the ladies involved. In my opinion, this is the worst kind of two-facedness there is. Note: I have no real knowledge as to whether the upset people are, in fact, screwing more than one lady, just totally assuming here.

I will try a solo Jenna and solo Katie run once it is all settled, but I can't see taking the money as a viable option for my MC.
being in solo route with monica do you went to cosplay event with jenna or not?? i am on poly route monica included and i didn't see her except a few seconds in this update.

Reactions: keefer43

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i was pretty surprised about Jolina and bella...i helped and fuked jolina as best i can...why the hell she didn't mentioned? and keep up the charade in the beach house?? nmeed to wait nesxt update...hope it will be released soon and pass months and months

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
We can't know for sure, but episode 23 was hinting on multiple partners very strongly. Like Kate and Jenna know about each other and Jenna is convincing her to share. And at least the previous 2 chapters were also hiting, just not by that much as latest one. EP23 was practicaly hitting me in the face with those possibilities Also, if after all of this, after 23 episodes of basically being able to fuck them all without consequences and multiple hints on polyamorous relationships, there really be only single choice in the end, I'm gonna be extremally dissapointed. It just wouldn't make sense.
i'm only sure trhat if i end up with jenna i caould be with Jolina too...but after the last eveline revelation ..i'm not so sure how to handle jolina now...what i would is that monica-jenna andkate should apprechiate i choose them instead of 15 milions and i would be very happy to be with the 3 of them...

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes