Mar 15, 2021
Where the Heart Is [Ep. 23] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.85 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.27 GB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed Size Mac: 1.26 GB: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
thx

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Why though? They are asking for information related to the game. Those mods are not in development any more, and are asking whether there are others. If it bothers you that much, just ignore them, and move on?
I think the biggest problem about the incest mods for this game is that, while technically accurate, as they do add incest to the game, that is a bit misleading.

As stated by others, for most games on here, 'incest mods' are just restoring the original relationships from landlady/childhood friend and shit back to mom/sister, which were only changed due to Patreon and crap.

WTHI was never designed with Monica and the girls being related to the MC. To mod them to being related just so you could say the game now has incest is only a degree or two less than modding every female in the game to being related so you could say the game now has an incest harem or whatever.

And if you did the latter, you'd still be able to call it an 'incest mod' and be technically correct, even if a bit disingenuous about what it does.

So I don't know what the term should be, but it seems those mods should have a different category name.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I think the biggest problem about the incest mods for this game is that, while technically accurate, as they do add incest to the game, that is a bit misleading.

As stated by others, for most games on here, 'incest mods' are just restoring the original relationships from landlady/childhood friend and shit back to mom/sister, which were only changed due to Patreon and crap.

WTHI was never designed with Monica and the girls being related to the MC. To mod them to being related just so you could say the game now has incest is only a degree or two less than modding every female in the game to being related so you could say the game now has an incest harem or whatever.

And if you did the latter, you'd still be able to call it an 'incest mod' and be technically correct, even if a bit disingenuous about what it does.

So I don't know what the term should be, but it seems those mods should have a different category name.
Not really. Usually games that have intended incest (but hidden due to patreon) use patches to restore the original story. Mods modify the intended game/story, just like walkthough mods do (some walkthough mods show scenes that are mutually exclusive in the same playthrough which obviously goes against the creator's intended story). So I think mod works fine to describe them.

Given that people are really pissy about it, this will be my last post regarding it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: botc76

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Not really. Usually games that have intended incest (but hidden due to patreon) use patches to restore the original story. Mods modify the intended game/story, just like walkthough mods do (some walkthough mods show scenes that are mutually exclusive in the same playthrough which obviously goes against the creator's intended story). So I think mod works fine to describe them.

Given that people are really pissy about it, this will be my post regarding it.
Fair enough.

Also, while their existence has never bothered me, but also never interested me, I was curious about if they were linked in direct posts in this thread or not from the OP, like walkthrough/gallery often are in other threads.

It appears that all of the incest mods have their own dedicated thread, so I suppose any time they are brought up here, the simplest thing is to just refer the person to those threads.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't like reposting the teasers since I encourage people to support this game, but the news is significant so hopefully Cheeky won't mind if I spoil it here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm definitely going to miss Ace, especially with Wanda (presumably) getting her big moment next episode. I hope his commitments are short and painless and he can rejoin the team for the finale, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. Best of luck if you're out there, acewinz.

At any rate, I'm definitely excited to see the Episode 24, whenever it's finally completed.
I knew that this silence meant nothing good...:(

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Apart from it being sad by itself that Ace isn't working on the game he contributed so much to anymore, it also means that we will have even less direct contact with the team here.
Cheeky hasn't posted since April of last year, ever since the leak of the unfinished version and Ace was here interacting with us, giving out some info, reacting to theories et..
I'm gonna miss that almost as much as his contribution to the game itself.

I mean, Cheeky's patreon posts are rare and basically just give out information and the discord is too much to keep up with, really. At least for me.

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
At the 23 update we still repeat the same song, this game was planned with incest tag, but the hypocritical(fortunately for this vn )policy of patreon, made it change its mind, a botched attempt and then abandoned as flimsy, of incest patch was made but with little follow up as it distorts everything. This VN will end without incest as we are at the end
When i played the game, long time ago, there was a bj with Ann Monica but nothing else. Seems there is still not much for her and him.
Shame. Why even bother to have an incest tag. Instead the harem tag is missing as you can not avoid all the women.
I don't remember anymore but i think you had to engage with all the women in some form. Not sure anymore about the sex though.
Still, i have good memories about the game. Maybe i pick it up again but Ann Monica was my favorite and the reason i started playing it in the first place.

p.s. i meant Monica. Not Ann. Just to correct that.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
When i played the game, long time ago, there was a bj with Ann but nothing else. Seems there is still not much for her and him.
Shame. Why even bother to have an incest tag. Instead the harem tag is missing as you can not avoid all the women.
I don't remember anymore but i think you had to engage with all the women in some form. Not sure anymore about the sex though.
Still, i have good memories about the game. Maybe i pick it up again but Ann was my favorite and the reason i started playing it in the first place.
wtf is "ann":WaitWhat:
wrong thread?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes