motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
If they don't know you're fucking someone else...a harem you ain't got. Just a cheating sob (which is how nearly all girls react and see you when they find out, this VN being no different).
How can they not know when you fucked all three of them at once (Katie, Debbie and Lily)? My MC is not a cheatin' SOB since he didn't fuck anybody except those three (Katie, Debbie and Lily). I also get a feeling (kinda early still) that the rewrite may broaden the choices considerably... Jus' Sayin':cool:

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
If they don't know you're fucking someone else...a harem you ain't got. Just a cheating sob (which is how nearly all girls react and see you when they find out, this VN being no different).
Of course it's obviously cheating and won't be a harem without all the girls agreeing. I never said otherwise. Just that we don't know yet all possible "sandwiches" we will get from Cheeky in the end, so we can only imagine now. My point is that you DON'T need ALL the girls for the "harem", just some kinda group, but i'm sure many rabid fans of the genre would highly disagree.

Reactions: motseer

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
How can they not know when you fucked all three of them at once (Katie, Debbie and Lily)? My MC is not a cheatin' SOB since he didn't fuck anybody except those three (Katie, Debbie and Lily). I also get a feeling (kinda early still) that the rewrite may broaden the choices considerably... Jus' Sayin':cool:
I wasn't referring to the poly relationship with them. He mentioned 8 women....you do not have 8 women lol.

Just that we don't know yet all possible "sandwiches" we will get from Cheeky in the end
Umm..yes...we do. The only exception is Porsche and her sister but it's unlikely from what Cheeky has said that Porsche will even have any kind of ending and pretty sure she wouldn't throuple it up anyway.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Katie and Jenna share Debbie and lily. Later Katie finds out about Jolina and excepts it. Wanda and angel share. Zahara and Monica share. Everything else is cheating

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Katie and Jenna share Debbie and lily. Later Katie finds out about Jolina and excepts it. Wanda and angel share. Zahara and Monica share. Everything else is cheating
Jenna and Jolina also share MC. Hehehe Trust me, it has taken me many playthroughs to narrow things down. Jolina and Bella got eliminated once I found out they were scheming, manipulative bitches. Monica and Zara are tough to turn down and I consider Wanda and Angel nothing more than distractions. Ultimately, I'm hoping for a Jenna, Katie, Debbie, Lily ending; will happily settle for Katie, Debbie, Lily; and, if I had to pick just one; it would definitely be Debbie.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Jenna and Jolina also share MC. Hehehe Trust me, it has taken me many playthroughs to narrow things down. Jolina and Bella got eliminated once I found out they were scheming, manipulative bitches. Monica and Zara are tough to turn down and I consider Wanda and Angel nothing more than distractions. Ultimately, I'm hoping for a Jenna, Katie, Debbie, Lily ending; will happily settle for Katie, Debbie, Lily; and, if I had to pick just one; it would definitely be Debbie.
First of absolutely Debbie. I saved my last game with Jenna Katie Debbie and Lily. My other save has my first group of ladies as well as Jolina Wanda angel and the religious mother. Can't wait for the last chapter

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Wanda is not a distraction :(/ Debbie is #1.:)

I don't know how you can say something so wrong and something so right in the same paragraph. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's easy... I'm an equal opportunity opiner. Good, bad, insightful, insane... All the same to me. Seriously, though, I like Angel and Wanda grows on you but they really aren't part of the main story. JMHO

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's easy... I'm an equal opportunity opiner. Good, bad, insightful, insane... All the same to me. Seriously, though, I like Angel and Wanda grows on you but they really aren't part of the main story. JMHO
I couldn't stand Wanda when I first met her, but like you said, she just grew on me until suddenly she was my second fav after Debbie. (even overtaking Lily).

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I couldn't stand Wanda when I first met her, but like you said, she just grew on me until suddenly she was my second fav after Debbie. (even overtaking Lily).
Yeah, she actually has a well thought out backstory and depth of character reveal. The scene with her at the dance studio is a very atypically romantic and erotic moment; not to mention well written.

Reactions: Akihiko-san

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
Yes, they are not a part of the main story, but I think there's no "distractions" in WTHI, especially not when they are as sweet as Angel and Wanda. Also, fucking "scheming manipulative bitches" like Bella and Jolina into submission with preg content? Yes please for me :ROFLMAO: And i agree about the latter part, pretty much nothing beats that hot friends trio. Debbie is one of my favs for sure.
That's because of how sweet Wanda's backstory is later in the game, and exactly like Zarah grows on you too. Even tho she left completely different impression at first. One of this VN's strong points.
Don't shit on me but the religious mother is kinda tasty. She is just nuts and you know the saying stick your dick in crazy.
Yep, she IS tasty indeed. Not sure about how long i'll stick with her tho, but for having a few times of different fun, she is great.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
We can agree to disagree. Even tho i see most possible sandwiches, I think we can't be sure yet about ALL of the endings. Maybe you know more from talking with Cheeky or something, i dunno, but i'll guess he stashed a few secret things. And with remaster happening, it may broaden options even more indeed.
There's nothing to disagree about. After 24 Chapters, the girls are not suddenly going to have a damn personality transplant and think differently about each other.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Don't shit on me but the religious mother is kinda tasty. She is just nuts and you know the saying stick your dick in crazy.
You are just lucky there is no turd reaction... :ROFLMAO:

There's nothing to disagree about. After 24 Chapters, the girls are not suddenly going to have a damn personality transplant and think differently about each other.

Pretty sure it's the helmet...

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Debbie is just pure fun. I do want to do the angry break up path with her. Curious how she is cause she is so pleasant.
I didn't do break up path, but did a solo Lily path. I didn't interfere with Debbie trying to get Lily at all and let Lily decide and she still went all bi-polar on me. She'd be really nice and then hit me with a rude comment. Back to nice and flirty and then bam again. It actually made the solo lily path really difficult (because I like Debbie and really hated seeing her like that).

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes