Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy hollyday seasons Jeff and Skilaro.
Please keep it about the actual game and not digress about what any human would do.
Mc is fictional living his dream with fantastic girls that bother to care about him.
Those fantastic girls are the reason for this wonderous game and their fantasy just grows bigger every second.
Do not squander such wonderful girls and their fantastic relations to the MC by over imposing constraints of speculation and otherworldly endeavors both not in the game and not cool in real life either.
Have a mery and bright and full of hugs and smiles befor 2019 day with eggnog and hot coco.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Really loved the game! Now I cant wait for the Jenna story to be more "fleshed" out tee hee

Kick! Ass! Job! Devs!

Reactions: Canto Forte

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
I may be biased but I don't think I'd file charges on a woman for assault. Hell they can grab me anytime they want I dont give a fuck. Maaaayyyyyybe if a 600 pounder sat on my face without consent, HMMMMM ? I'd think bout it.
My guess is you might take 4-6 hours thinking what should you do....XD

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Aint there no new release tonight fuck I'm home alone tonight for first time in years. Don't care cause gotta work tomorrrow. NEED SOMETHING TO DO AHHHHHH pulling hair out already

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Aint there no new release tonight fuck I'm home alone tonight for first time in years. Don't care cause gotta work tomorrrow. NEED SOMETHING TO DO AHHHHHH pulling hair out already
i dont think it will happen though, shame because i dont even remember how long ago i was playing this game. Just got home (drunk) before all goes to shit today and looking for something to do as well

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
i dont think it will happen though, shame because i dont even remember how long ago i was playing this game. Just got home (drunk) before all goes to shit today and looking for something to do as well
I'm half-way there myself cause was out all afternoon and this morn slept in buddys garage last nite now bored

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I'm half-way there myself cause was out all afternoon and this morn slept in buddys garage last nite now bored
hah buddy i understand you completely:cool: last week i was occupying three different couches\sofas by friends, drinking whole three nights a week isnt very healthy "kids" dont do this if you not 18, damn get out of here if you not 18:sneaky: and here im, on this beatiful looking for something to play...any suggestions?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
hah buddy i understand you completely:cool: last week i was occupying three different couches\sofas by friends, drinking whole three nights a week isnt very healthy "kids" dont do this if you not 18, damn get out of here if you not 18:sneaky: and here im, on this beatiful looking for something to play...any suggestions?
That's what I was askin you but hangin out at friends places aint bad but no kids

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes