freca

Jun 15, 2017
I'll be over here in a tantric meditation while I wait for the non-Alpha release. It's the only way to keep focus on Monica, while also resisting the urge to play early.

Player33509

Jan 9, 2019
I think the dev should give some clues about if this game is going to punish the player to not to choose a path and try to romance with all the femenine characters, or if you are missing most of the game if you only go for a character. Every update I´m afraid Monica is going to say "I know you are fucking with my daughters, my friend, my employees... Out of my house, you bastard!"

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
I think the dev should give some clues about if this game is going to punish the player to not to choose a path and try to romance with all the femenine characters, or if you are missing most of the game if you only go for a character. Every update I´m afraid Monica is going to say "I know you are fucking with my daughters, my friend, my employees... Out of my house, you bastard!"
Might be the best thing to happen to the MC.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I'll be over here in a tantric meditation while I wait for the non-Alpha release. It's the only way to keep focus on Monica, while also resisting the urge to play early.
i downloaded the game and it was "Where The Heart Is-Ep11b" so i think it's the beta and not the alpha version

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Alright. Another fantastic update. I was kinda sure we'd actually fuck one of the main girls this time around, but alas... at least not in the alpha version.

Before anything else I want to talk about Zarah.
I love her new hair-cut. She looks a lot better with it. The combination of her long hair, her tight body and the relatively old face was hard to get used to.
Her new hair fits her actual age AND her hot body better, while at the same time making her also look more attractive in general (because, yes actually having a look more fitting for your actual age can make a woman way, way hotter).
I also loved her more vulnerable side. We already know she's not just a sex-crazed cougar, because of how she cares for Monica and the girls, but actually being hurt and insecure over insulting remarks awakened my white knight mentality.

Definitely a large improvement. I would say, for my part I wouldn't want to miss her now and I'm looking forward to having her and Monica in a three-some.

Also, the things the "guy from the agency" said to her, was of course an amalgamation of the shit we here on F95 have written about Zarah from the start, I think I actually recognized one of the things I wrote when I played the early episode where we were forced to have sex with her.
I know I'm a wuss, but I actually felt kind of bad for saying that now. It's similar to the impact it has when one of your careless comments is actually heard by the person it was said about and you see how much it hurts her or him.
That can sober you up quite a bit sometimes.

Now, apart from Zarah and Monica the alpha seems almost a bit tame, compared to some of the other episodes, especially with Katie showing her more romantic side for once.
I mean, we didn't see her tits or pussy this time around, same with Jenna except for photos. I'm not at all disappointed, because there was still more than enough sexy times left, but I felt it was noticeable.

Anyway, this game can never disappoint. Cheekygimp has a masterpiece of an erotic visual novel here, don't we all know it?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes