Dec 29, 2018
Just to throw another idea about the inheritance conditions into the melting pot - the dead Dad had a really big ego, and maybe Elaine's and/or the gold digger's terms are to get pregnant by the MC to continue Dad's dynasty.
That's what I'm thinking too. It would explain why Bella is so aggressive with the main character and so eager to forgo protection. It fits Elaine's character because she could either be telling the truth when she says that the request in the will was a horrible condition that she wasn't going to fulfill, which caused her to finally realize how awful your father was and led her to want to make amends. Or Elaine could actually be trying to slowly seduce the main character, first by being nice, and then later getting flirty in the upcoming updates. It also felt a bit like Bella was trying to keep Elaine from getting too friendly with you by reminding you of all the things bad things she did, even though she was also trying to smooth things over between the two of you. So maybe Bella suspects that Elaine got the same condition she did.

It's all speculation of course, but it seems to fit with what we've been given so far.

Imjustghosting

Jan 1, 2019
HELP. I downloaded the incest patch which comes with the walkthrough patch. I have the walkthrough option disabled for all girls but the game is still telling me the good and bad options its driving me nuts did anyone find a fix for this?

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
I really enjoyed the game and a big thank you for the mod Phalzyr I really hope the dev let us keep all the girls and everything is working out for the MC i know I am selfish there but the game is really enjoyable like that I would be a little disappoint if the MC lose any girl but I think we have to wait for the upcoming content for more keep up the good work but i am still curios what in the other to wills stand ;)

Reactions: HyponoHypi

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
HELP. I downloaded the incest patch which comes with the walkthrough patch. I have the walkthrough option disabled for all girls but the game is still telling me the good and bad options its driving me nuts did anyone find a fix for this?
It's an incest MOD, not an incest PATCH. It seems the same but it isn't.
A patch is something that restores the original state of the game. So if the game originally contained incest, and it was removed after Patron went banana and started banning them, a patch would restore it like it was originally envisioned.
A mod is something that alter the game giving it a different or additional direction, like altering a game mechanic or dialogs.
This game has been around since before Patreon banned incest content and it never featured any kind of incest.

With that said you should ask about it to the mod author Phalzyr.

Reactions: bosa43

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's an incest MOD, not an incest PATCH. It seems the same but it isn't.
A patch is something that restores the original state of the game. So if the game originally contained incest, and it was removed after Patron went banana and started banning them, a patch would restore it like it was originally envisioned.
A mod is something that alter the game giving it a different or additional direction, like altering a game mechanic or dialogs.
This game has been around since before Patreon banned incest content and it never featured any kind of incest.

With that said you should ask about it to the mod author Phalzyr.
I need to take issue with your definitions.

A patch is a change. "Restore the original state of the game" is something you can do with a patch, but it's not all that a patch is.

A mod is a change that makes the program do something that the original release didn't intend. So, in a sense, an incest patch could be a mod. Almost all patches are mods; all mods are not patches. You could have a "total conversion" that is distributed in toto, instead of as a patch.

In WTHI's case, the patch is a mod, since the game was not created as an incest game. In Sisterly Lusts's case, there's a patch that flips a switch, and a console command to flip that switch, so you don't need the patch. I wouldn't consider that patch to be a mod.

youcancooktwo

Aug 5, 2018
I agree, I just can't think of a plausible but more complex condition for now lol.

Assuming Monica is the third person involved, the relationships between those three are:
1. Monica nice to MC
2. Monica ??? to Elaine (never mentioned yet)
3. MC nice to Monica
4. MC hates Elaine
5. Elaine hates Monica
6. Elaine ??? MC (unclear)

The confusing part about Elaine is what she truly feels about MC.
1. If she really wanted to be nice to MC but prohibited by the father, then it's basically just her going back to natural (nice) now that the father is dead. But why was she still a bitch after the father's death and only being nice after the lawyer's meeting? The sudden turn is too suspicious especially considering the timing.
2. If she really is a bitch to MC, why would the father say something about her wanting to be nice to MC and prohibiting her about it? Is it just the father playing a game to MC by lying even after death?

Anywho, my impression of the father is that he hates the MC the most out of the 3. He'd view the two women as gold diggers and disliked them for it, but he seemed to be so invested in trying to fuck up MC's life. So I feel like it'd make most sense for the three-way battle to be Elaine vs MC vs Monica.
I think there are a lot of good comments here, and much speculation to enjoy. However after playing through this game, numerous times and really putting myself into the mindset of the MC- I feel as though there's a deeper meaning and more than meets the eye.

For starters,

Monica: She's hiding a deep dark secret and no- its not the e-mail. (We'll get to that later on). When she first encounters the MC, she smells like alcohol and provocatively walks up the stairs in front of him. Anyone with a basic elementary degree would know that proper decorum would be to have a man walk up the stairs first, and walk down stairs first. (to not look up a dress, and to catch the woman if she falls). Monica didn't do either. She's a single mother with the financial implications of a car restoration, a new home, two college educations plus her own student loans and business debt. She MUST know about some sort of inheritance, probably received an email about it as well and she's not letting on- and is trying to seduce the young and impressionable main character. With that said, the fact that neither of her daughters work, and are both in university tends to lead that she is deep in debt and would do almost anything for money. Even if it means seducing impressionable youth.

Zarah: She is your E-mailer. The whole reason she changed her hair color was to throw off anyone who saw her at the Internet cafe. This will come into vision soon enough. Zarah is secretly the sister of Elaine who was having an affair with the MC's father. She's also the mother of Katie (Hence the tan resemblance and the fact they both have amazing backsides). You'll notice that half way through the story Katie AND Zarah's appearance changed. This is because they're both out together to get the MC to break his inheritance guarantee and in order to do so, need him to sleep with Monica. Mysteriously enough Zarah is always there right when something troubling is going down with Monica. This is because she's causing it all. Secretively and Seductively she's using her influence to take the inheritance from her sister. You see, MC's father is also the father of Katie, and he abandoned her for Elaine. She's out for revenge against the whole family and won't rest until she gets it.

Katie: Doesn't know that MC is her brother, only that His family deeply hurt her biological mother. Likewise Monica doesn't know that Katie knows Zarah is her mother. It was only revealed when they went swimming together and have matching big dipper birthmarks under their right armpits. Katie has a deep misunderstanding of romance and spends the nights furiously reciting line by line of 50 shades of grey hoping at one point in time she'll find her own Christian.

Jenna: Is Monica's biological daughter. She knows there's something fishy going on and is the smartest of them all. She's also playing dumb to the MC and getting him to reveal information to her. She knows that the cafe owner has more information than she's letting on and is slowly creeping into her personal life to get the answers. (Going on a date with her stalker who knows EVERYTHING about her) and logging into her own camera at home. She also knows that she's not related to the MC and has been scoping out his nefarious activities via his own computer cam. at the end of the day, Jenna is the one to watch out for... she knows all.

MC: The MC is like a puppeteer with all the strings, but only half of the controls. He doesn't know about Zarah or Katie which is his biggest weakness. However he's holding a secret of his own. Secretly he IS his own father. One night while waiting online for the next update of the game, he saw Cheeky's apology and delay notice, and in a fit of rage, went into his hard drive archives to play dreams of desire. Then during a freak electrical storm he traded places with his son. His son, who had never played DOD went through the whole game and landed on the bad ending giving his a heart attack, thus ending his life.

Im looking forward to what's next.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I think there are a lot of good comments here, and much speculation to enjoy. However after playing through this game, numerous times and really putting myself into the mindset of the MC- I feel as though there's a deeper meaning and more than meets the eye.

For starters,

Monica: She's hiding a deep dark secret and no- its not the e-mail. (We'll get to that later on). When she first encounters the MC, she smells like alcohol and provocatively walks up the stairs in front of him. Anyone with a basic elementary degree would know that proper decorum would be to have a man walk up the stairs first, and walk down stairs first. (to not look up a dress, and to catch the woman if she falls). Monica didn't do either. She's a single mother with the financial implications of a car restoration, a new home, two college educations plus her own student loans and business debt. She MUST know about some sort of inheritance, probably received an email about it as well and she's not letting on- and is trying to seduce the young and impressionable main character. With that said, the fact that neither of her daughters work, and are both in university tends to lead that she is deep in debt and would do almost anything for money. Even if it means seducing impressionable youth.

Zarah: She is your E-mailer. The whole reason she changed her hair color was to throw off anyone who saw her at the Internet cafe. This will come into vision soon enough. Zarah is secretly the sister of Elaine who was having an affair with the MC's father. She's also the mother of Katie (Hence the tan resemblance and the fact they both have amazing backsides). You'll notice that half way through the story Katie AND Zarah's appearance changed. This is because they're both out together to get the MC to break his inheritance guarantee and in order to do so, need him to sleep with Monica. Mysteriously enough Zarah is always there right when something troubling is going down with Monica. This is because she's causing it all. Secretively and Seductively she's using her influence to take the inheritance from her sister. You see, MC's father is also the father of Katie, and he abandoned her for Elaine. She's out for revenge against the whole family and won't rest until she gets it.

Katie: Doesn't know that MC is her brother, only that His family deeply hurt her biological mother. Likewise Monica doesn't know that Katie knows Zarah is her mother. It was only revealed when they went swimming together and have matching big dipper birthmarks under their right armpits. Katie has a deep misunderstanding of romance and spends the nights furiously reciting line by line of 50 shades of grey hoping at one point in time she'll find her own Christian.

Jenna: Is Monica's biological daughter. She knows there's something fishy going on and is the smartest of them all. She's also playing dumb to the MC and getting him to reveal information to her. She knows that the cafe owner has more information than she's letting on and is slowly creeping into her personal life to get the answers. (Going on a date with her stalker who knows EVERYTHING about her) and logging into her own camera at home. She also knows that she's not related to the MC and has been scoping out his nefarious activities via his own computer cam. at the end of the day, Jenna is the one to watch out for... she knows all.

MC: The MC is like a puppeteer with all the strings, but only half of the controls. He doesn't know about Zarah or Katie which is his biggest weakness. However he's holding a secret of his own. Secretly he IS his own father. One night while waiting online for the next update of the game, he saw Cheeky's apology and delay notice, and in a fit of rage, went into his hard drive archives to play dreams of desire. Then during a freak electrical storm he traded places with his son. His son, who had never played DOD went through the whole game and landed on the bad ending giving his a heart attack, thus ending his life.

Im looking forward to what's next.
Wow man really - you should make your own game! And I tell you what: DrPinkCake the mastermind of twisted plot would be jealous like hell! Seriously have you ever considered to at least writing plot lines for games? You seem to have the talent in abundance!(y)

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
MC's father is also the father of Katie
I've no idea if your post is serious but Cheeky himself confirmed that nobody in the main cast is blood-related to the MC
Don't normally answer directly to stuff like this (like to keep people guessing), but Monica/Katie/Jenna are NOT blood related to MC.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Speaking of the gold digger, I was just replaying the game while waiting and at one point in the game (Chapter 4? The part after introducing Debbie and Lily, then Katie got into MC's room), Katie said "MC, my long-lost broth.. friend... whatever ... I am glad you are back ...."

Of course the term "long-lost brother" could've been just a complete meaningless figure of speech, but at the same time, it sounded awkward to use that kind of term for a figure of speech. Is this a hint that they might share the same father but different mother? That Katie (and maybe even Jenna too) knew about Monica's relationship with MC's father? Or is this just harmless poor word of choice by Cheeky?
Is was just a figure of speech. Cheeky already confirmed nobody is blood related to the MC.

There is absolutely no incest or family related going on happening here.

Reactions: Mytez

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Is was just a figure of speech. Cheeky already confirmed nobody is blood related to the MC.
Thanks for this, I completely forgot about it.
But did you mean Cheeky confirmed that exact phrase ("long lost brother") as figure of speech?
Or is that your conclusion because Cheeky's confirmation that nobody is blood related to the MC?
If the latter, MC/Katie/Jenna could still be step-siblings without being blood related if they are adopted, or if they were already born before Monica got into relationship with MC's father. This would then change the phrase from figure of speech into more of a slip of tongue from Katie if MC wasn't aware of the relationship.

The goal of the theory is not about incest relationship. The goal is to simply discussing whether Cheeky had been dropping small hints here and there that looked like something meaningless but could turn out to be relevant to solving the mystery. One of my favorite authors is Agatha Christie, especially her Poirot's cases, and one of the reasons why I liked it is that there are hints throughout the book that would fit together at the end once the mystery is solved. That's why I couldn't help but wonder about that "long lost brother" phrase, just because how out of place it is to say in that situation.

Maybe I'm just overthinking it, but I do hope Cheeky has been dropping hints here and there which would make the mystery-solving more exciting.

youcancooktwo

Aug 5, 2018
OK, over the past few hours I see some speculation that the characters are NOT related. I don't know who this Cheeky Person is, but I personally know the creator of the game. I called him on his cell phone. (605)-475-6968. He told me, that in fact- The characters are NOT related. Which means my entire thesis is wrong and the hours I spent with prescription strength hand moisturizer (I get athletes foot) and tissues (For the sheer amount of crying I did as the MC struggled, lost everything and slowly regained it) was wasted. So I spent the past two hours, back to the drawing board to come up with an alternative thesis discovering the REAL secrets behind this twisted intriguing story of deceit, revenge and morality.

My alternative thesis is this entire story revolves around the Beach House.
If you notice through the first compelling chapters, all of the characters spend time outside and in the sun. This MUST mean they are accustom to warmth, tan and water. Furthermore, as the story progresses, the MC takes a trip to the museum studying Dinosaurs, which remains in fact were discovered on the beach. So as it goes, here is my take.

Monica, though by day is an accomplished clothing designer, is only hurting for cash as all of her profit from the modeling agency is diverted towards her science lab (Secretly hidden below the Beach House) where she's studying the fossilized remains of Rasputin's Organ of Copulation (OoC). The original lab team which discovered it comprised of Monica, MC's Father, Zarah and Elaine. You see, they're all graduates of the Trump Online University and on a random weekend away, staying at an air B&B on the beach they discovered the Jar containing said member. Each promised never to talk about it and they would in turn build a lab and buy the beach house.

Through research they discovered that even the sight of it caused immediate arousal in both men and women. You see, MC's father was secretly an Eunch and rather than let the research go to the betterment of science, he would take the jar home daily and use it for his own betterment to rise from the depths of being a cuckold to gaining strength and being a leader among men. For this he bore one son: MC.

After years of overuse, The fathers heart grew old and he could no longer use the OoC. This led to resentment, he was angry and bitter and this is what caused the rift with him and his family. By then he had married Elaine and she was disappointed when on their wedding night he told her that he no longer possessed the ability to use the Super Power he once had. Disappointed, she became resentful of the son as he was produced by copulation from his father.

A few years later on their anniversary, the MC's father pulled out the Jar to surprise his new and superhot wife, but it was the final flaw. He dies of a heart attack on the spot.

Unbeknownst to all, he had taken the deed for the beach house and put it into a trust for his son with certain stipulations. Though all the research was still in the underground lab and one could only get there by entering the beachouse.

So to summarize,

Monica: Want's to woo the MC to get access to the beach house and shut it down, as all of her money is going into the electrical it takes to run a secret underground lab.

Her Daughters: Are secretly the children of Rasputen, as Monica used the OoC on herself during her time in Sexual Exile.

Zarah: Wants the research to sell to the Russians so she can move out of the slums and buy a mansion to be surrounded by muscular men with banana leaf fans.

Elaine: Wants closure, Money and the MC as she was always longing for some good old shagging and never got it from the old man.

Everyone else is secretly hired spies, to infiltrate the base and take the Jar.

This has all been confirmed by my friend, the creator of this game. Tom from MySpace.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So when is the next release due??
Not for a while. He had to fly out for work and couldn't get the update done in time so will be up sometime after he gets back which will be in a couple of weeks or more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I might not be the right person to say this since Jenna is my favorite character, but why someone wouldn't date her? i agree that it will be nice seeing her doing new stuff and outside the MC bedroom but her character development is one of the bests so far.
Simply put, while you have all these women on the go and it plays like a harem, it's not down as a harem game so when they all find out you've been sleeping with everyone the shit is going to hit the fan.

As such you have people that only bother with characters you really like or some of us play across multiple saves.

I have a Katie, a Deb and hopefully Lilly, a Monica and a Bella save. I did start a Jolina one after the last update because dat ass.

I love Jenna as a character but she's not the kind of girl i'd go for. I'm not the take charge type of girl so need a woman that has more confidence. Jenna is more the friend i'd want to keep safe than fuck.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wyrme and smokebox
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes