markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I expect us to get blue balled again. We're going to be fucking the gray daughter this chapter, I highly doubt they'd give us her and Monica in one go.
I'd rather it be the gray daughter than zara or monica...Jenna is a cutie....now I'm gonna go run and hide from the monica/zara fan cult somewhere...... :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
In all seriousness....Monica and zara do nothing for me but your time is coming though...Those will be updates that I skip if theyre the main focus of the updates.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The grey daughter? come on what's the matter with Jenna? I've said this before but the reason for her skin colour is down to her being a more of an indoor type of person as before she meets the MC we are told she rarely ever went out she is certainly not like her sister that's for damn sure.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
zarah fan cult somewhere
Don't worry, we (that other guy and me) know how it feels like to be bullied ridiculed, so we don't do that.

Those will be updates that I skip if theyre the main focus of the updates.
Was there ever an update that just focused on one person? I mean the three stooges got a lot of content lately (which you only notice if you're not that big of a fan) but it always seems to be somewhat balanced out.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Don't worry, we (that other guy and me) know how it feels like to be bullied ridiculed, so we don't do that.

Was there ever an update that just focused on one person? I mean the three stooges got a lot of content lately (which you only notice if you're not that big of a fan) but it always seems to be somewhat balanced out.
I don't think so...cheeky is pretty balanced with his content, I was just saying what I would do if it were those 2 as the main focus.
Obviously there are more focus with other girls but never girl specific update.....poor wording on my part.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The grey daughter? come on what's the matter with Jenna? I've said this before but the reason for her skin colour is down to her being a more of an indoor type of person as before she meets the MC we are told she rarely ever went out she is certainly not like her sister that's for damn sure.
To be fair, grey skin color is not normal regardless whether you're indoor or outdoor type. Grey skin color is for zombie movies.

Reactions: B2B2 and d1gimon

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It's probably not meant to be grey but a more pale complexion than anything else.
Yeah, but you were asking what the matter with Jenna's skin color is. I simply answered that grey skin color is not normal regardless whether she's indoor/outdoor type. I understand the intention is to be pale, but her grey skin is not pale. That's why I 100% support the fake tan on her.

Reactions: B2B2

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, but you were asking what the matter with Jenna's skin color is. I simply answered that grey skin color is not normal regardless whether she's indoor/outdoor type. I understand the intention is to be pale, but her grey skin is not pale. That's why I 100% support the fake tan on her.
Honestly, the colour of one's skin is the least of my worries tbh It's just a shame that it's how Jenna will always be remembered.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Honestly, the colour of one's skin is the least of my worries tbh It's just a shame that it's how Jenna will always be remembered.
Just wait till we find out more about her cuckquean fetish, that might switch things up.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I expect us to get blue balled again. We're going to be fucking the gray daughter this chapter, I highly doubt they'd give us her and Monica in one go.
I think you're right to assume that this update we're going to get either Monica or Jenna, but not both. Having said that I'd be very surprised if it's Jenna, since things are progressing rather slowly with her due to her shy nature. Even with all the progress she's made it's still too early for her to go all the way. On the other hand Monica is boiling over with lust for the MC, if she doesn't get some MC dick soon she'll go crazy. So my money is on Monica, even though my personal preference is for Jenna. Not that I have anything against Monica, but milfs are not my thing.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I think you're right to assume that this update we're going to get either Monica or Jenna, but not both. Having said that I'd be very surprised if it's Jenna, since things are progressing rather slowly with her due to her shy nature. Even with all the progress she's made it's still too early for her to go all the way. On the other hand Monica is boiling over with lust for the MC, if she doesn't get some MC dick soon she'll go crazy. So my money is on Monica, even though my personal preference is for Jenna. Not that I have anything against Monica, but milfs are not my thing.
The Patreon text said, "there'll be significant progress with at least one of the main characters in episode 14", so this could mean Jenna and Elaine or it could mean all three, but I still think that Monica is going to happen either at or around the photoshoot.

arms99

May 11, 2018
The Patreon text said, "there'll be significant progress with at least one of the main characters in episode 14", so this could mean Jenna and Elaine or it could mean all three, but I still think that Monica is going to happen either at or around the photoshoot.
That makes sense, however my money is still on Monica. I still think it's too early for Jenna even with significant progress. Also I wouldn't count Elaine as a main character. The main characters tag I think only applies to Monica, Jenna or Katie

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Significant progress with at least one of the main characters. Hmmmm. Perhaps MC becomes enlightened, gives away all his belongings and any claim he may have to any other belongings, moves to a small island in the Gulf of Saint Lawrence and becomes a celibate recluse, contemplating the meaning of life.

Or it could be something else altogether.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
That makes sense, however my money is still on Monica. I still think it's too early for Jenna even with significant progress. Also I wouldn't count Elaine as a main character. The main characters tag I think only applies to Monica, Jenna or Katie
But significant progress doesn't have to mean sex either, it could just mean that Jenna goes a lot further. ;)

Reactions: Mormont
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes