CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Did anyone mention how much better the Lilly and Jenna renders looked? I couldn't tell if the other girls looked better or not, but its noticeable with Jenna and Lilly. Their faces looks more detailed and they had more facial expressions. Their eyes also looked better.
Good eye. Lily & Jenna got an upgrade this time around. At least one (and maybe more) characters will get their turn next episode

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Kinda lame. The main story almost had zero progression. The USB thing got resolved, but that convenient partially restored mail haven't had anything significant or even new because of what Bella said when we met with her (the rest we knew already). The Jolina lead led up to nowhere because she's reluctant to share the information now that we got busted, and of course she's suddenly a computer wizard on a level that manages to encrypt files so hard that even Jenna can't do anything about it. As for the sex scenes, Lili's was nice, and at least we had progression with Elaine, but the others were a letdown. Nothing with Bella, and we even made a step-back with Jenna and Monica because of "oh she has her period now, or oh Jenna is in the house so we better not" reasons. Of course we had something, but basically teasing or oral, which at this point with them should be nothing but foreplay. The Katie - Jenna scene was nice, but unless it builds up to a harem route, which I doubt, it's pretty redundant.

We had the chance to break or make with several characters, but devs said themselves it's not permanent yet, so it feels like we barely moved at all and the whole chapter was nothing but stretching out the story.

To be fair, the visuals got noticeably better compared to the earlier versions, so that was a plus point at least.
Yep just played the update and i gotta say this was disappointing but it is what it is... like some said this was the least appealing update from all till now and i kinda agree...
Would've said my thoughts for this update but yours are pretty much spot on with what i had in mind...

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Yep just played the update and i gotta say this was disappointing but it is what it is... like some said this was the least appealing update from all till now and i kinda agree...
Would've said my thoughts for this update but yours are pretty much spot on with what i had in mind...
The main problem was that we had to wait 6 months for this, if it came out earlier (like the previous updates) I don't think many would complain.

Hopefully the next update doesn't take so long

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can definitely see that some people will be criticizing this update for its lack of "action" (6 girls but only one sex after months of waiting and in a long chapter so I can't really blame them there) but I really enjoyed this chapter a LOT - mostly due to the dialogue. I was invested in the conversations here a lot more than some of the last few chapters for some reason and even if this was a long chapter, no conversation dragged on too long for me nor did I find any of them dull. A few choices here also for the first time for me, really made me consider what/who I want in the future which is both scary and welcome. Also, the upgraded look for my main girl Jenna was a sight to behold and Bella, as usual leaves me wanting more (goddamn, she looked great in that swimsuit. ) Didn't run into any bugs, I think. Ran into a "your" for "you're" typo once though but that's about it. Overall, I loved it and found it mostly worth my wait. The next one can't come soon enough. Cheers! :D
Yes, could have done with more full penetrative sex scene. We had a major sex scene planned but had to push it because things weren't working with the renders. We swapped it out for the Katie BJ and the Monica footjob (neither of which were in the original plans). I think the deleted sex scene would have given a better balance overall. Will definitely rectify this in Ep18.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Did anyone mention how much better the Lilly and Jenna renders looked? I couldn't tell if the other girls looked better or not, but its noticeable with Jenna and Lilly. Their faces looks more detailed and they had more facial expressions. Their eyes also looked better.
Yup, they both got upgrades from gen3 to gen8 by Red and more detailed skins/hair to go along with that. You will see more of that going forward with others as well.

The Monica scene felt like I already had that scene before and it was much more similar ..
now relationship which made limited with all other characters
The monica scene we did reuse some past renders, but when we decided to move her big date to next EP because of rendering needs, we extended that scene slightly with new ones and the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we saw a lot of requests for.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
5 Months of waiting for like 15 min of content... and nearly no progress in story or sex life.
yep, that hit you sooo hard...so after two years of waiting you just had to post it here.:unsure:
congrats to the devs!
probably they arent aware how good (and influential) this game really is!:p

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Mid has high-res images only for the latest episode (E17) and full has them for all.
O_O

That's awesome! Seriously awesome!!! So I don't download high-res images for episodes I may skim to check stuff I forgot, or not at all, and just get the new stuff in high res.
And for newcomers? The full is here too.

More developers should use this format. Please spread the word!

Reactions: SecretSal

Raife

May 16, 2018
Some members seem to expect sex in games like this to follow a boring progression from vanilla, to sporty, to threesomes, to Caligula-like orgies. Personally, I find that sort of progression both unrealistic and incredibly boring. In real life, sex with a partner can ebb and flow... or simply involve minor cuddling and affection on some nights. This episode had wild sex AND teasing AND kink AND cuddling with various different partners and some people still want more. Go figure.

I prefer eroticism -- which means that sexual situations are as important as the mechanics of the sex, and feelings (lust, betrayal/cheating, love, protection) add a great deal to the appeal of the gymnastics. The game _is_ erotic, and it also works as a fantasy without being completely absurd. I sense there are some tough choices ahead, too, which is great.

And Cheeky... your visuals are fine and steadily improving. No need to worry on that front. This game will still be appealing to some of us (your actual Patreons) 10 years from now.

xaldan

May 14, 2017
I really like the cumshot variants in this episode, so there is something for everyone. I don't really like to come inside so the facials were appreciated. Face, boobs or all over her.

The Visuals and loops are really good and i like the characters. I hope after solving the team probs there will be more regual updates. Would be a shame if not because its one of the best games out there. more variants in the scenes would be nice, maybe some choices where you can pick what you want to do and as mentioned how you want to finish.

I really hope for a harem, but thts only my personal preference in this kind of games and espacially in this game because i really really like all of the girl.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I do love how some people expected a Harem route in this game. This game was not about getting them all in the end, there were very clearly lines about how each girl expected their time with you to go. Sharing is not an option for most of them, and the fact that you have basically been the town's biggest slut sleeping with every single girl means that you are probably going to have a playthrough where you end up alone.

I don't care if you "choose" a girl for your ending... if Katie for instance finds out you've been banging her mom and sister the whole time, that's not gonna be a happy ending for you. I hope you enjoy the inheritance because your ass is gonna be alone. You'll be lucky if she doesn't castrate you, stuff it and nail it on a mantle.

You get maybe 3 choices for a multi-girl route.
1. The most obvious is Debbie. Because Debbie has been the most obvious about it. She loves Lily. You are the only guy she has ever had feeling for, so she makes an exception for you. She also likes the idea of getting Katie involved.

But there are two other people involved in that idea. Katie is a jealous person who doesn't like when Debbie and Lily get too close to you, and Lily has just flat out stated that if you are with her, she's not sharing. So if that were to happen, the MC and Debbie would really have to work to talk them around into it. Even then, you have to explain to Katie that not only do you want a 4 way relationship, you've already fucked both of them. She's bound to take that well, right?

2. Jenna would be the second choice. But there is no way you are hooking up with Katie and Jenna together. It's not happening, no house harem for you. Both of them would be pissed at you. Monica would be pissed if you were screwing her and her daughters. That's not gonna happen. However, Jenna has very clearly had a girl-crush on Jolina for a while now. She also doesn't seem to mind if you have sex with her, so long as you love Jenna the most. So while she find the idea hot, she is still little shy insecure Jenna, and thinks that you will eventually leave her for Jolina. She may go along with the sharing idea, but it will be born out of that insecurity.

As for Jolina, I think we can all safely assume two things. One, she's bi. Two, she's most likely Bella's ex. The evidence is there if you look. But more than that, she has never once shown an interest in Jenna, and she was not remotely into the idea of Jenna watching you have sex with her. She was disgusted by it almost. Now whether that had to do with invasion of privacy or her not even wanting to consider ever having sex with multiple people, we can't know. But just like Jenna, Jolina is insecure. She does not like the idea that something could be going on with you and Jenna and she tries very desperately to make sure that's not the case when confronting you.

3. Wanda. Yeah, not what you were hoping for right? But it's true. She's probably the last and other best chance you have. Because she's a sub. She'll abide by your wishes and if you want to bring someone else into the relationship, she'll do so as long as she feels that you actually care about her past the roleplay of it all. Angel might go along with it for a bit. She might think it fun to keep Wanda around like a sex pet. But eventually, it'd split. You'd have to choose.

What about Zarah you may ask? Zarah is not interested in a full time thing with you. If anything, I think she probably has more of an interest in Monica.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Good eye. Lily & Jenna got an upgrade this time around. At least one (and maybe more) characters will get their turn next episode
It was definitely noticable, they looked way hotter this episode. Good to know that some of the others will get an upgrade too

Reactions: acewinz

benyaminlorit

Nov 15, 2018
As for Jolina, I think we can all safely assume two things. One, she's bi. Two, she's most likely Bella's ex. The evidence is there if you look.
Yooo, I've always found them to be among the hottest of the lineup here so if I get to have them both along with the beach house and maybe even the inheritance? Ohohoho, imma ditch the family and not look back. Lmao

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes