Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
New Zarah went from a solid 4 to an 11 BOOM...she's suddenly LI waifu :p "Hey Monica..ya...ima marrying your best friend....she gonna be my trophy wife now....sorrrrryyyyy " :D

You act like this wasn't the plan from the start. Just take dads money, while you do a year long world tour with Zarah, once your back you cash in this year's payment from his fathers will, before you have a big welcome party with the girls, where Zarah is showing them the ring and the baby bump.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Cheeky has been working on a major patch that includes all the fixes for this EP, some better dialog for the Elaine guilt path, a quickstart feature (incorporated from Phals mod and expanded upon), some technical improvements with a few vids, and an updated gallery with the EP17 scenes. It's in testing at present and should be out soon we hope.

EP18 the rest of the team has been working on. We are well into it, but no formal release date as of yet.
how much episodes left?

D

Deleted member 802253

You act like this wasn't the plan from the start. Just take dads money, while you do a year long world tour with Zarah, once your back you cash in this year's payment from his fathers will, before you have a big welcome party with the girls, where Zarah is showing them the ring and the baby bump.
she can't get pregnant

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Can'r talk about the m word around here cause automatically the brain is deranged enough to think we are talking about incest.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Going by the walkthrough has you bang everyone, there is no harem, sooner or later you'll lose everyone and probably have to go wayyyy back.
good thing for those that do play that way that the new patch added the new start at any option so they can do a lot of trial and error without having to replay the entire game every time.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can'r talk about the m word around here cause automatically the brain is deranged enough to think we are talking about incest.
The only possible "m word" I can think of for that, would be mother, who's loooooong dead in this game, unless you're using an incest mod, that changes Monica to be the MC's mother and rewrites large portions of the story and dialogue, so what's your point?

BellaSouth

Nov 22, 2019
The only possible "m word" I can think of for that, would be mother, who's loooooong dead in this game, unless you're using an incest mod, that changes Monica to be the MC's mother and rewrites large portions of the story and dialogue, so what's your point?
He's obviously trolling, he's been told that already.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
He's obviously trolling, he's been told that already.
But he's doing it so badly... I swear the standard of trolling has dropped so dramatically in the last decade, it's not even worth dignifying his attempt as being called trolling. :LOL:

(Now what I wrote is more in line with what real trolling should be, and that's just for "entry level" trolling).

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Episode 16

Sexiest? Lily's coming over?
Sexiest? Is Lily coming over?(better)

No (You want Debbie to yourself)(better)
How is that better then a 4 way relationship? Someone made a mistake somewhere.

Jenna
I just wish it was today.

I wish it was today on Episode 16 too. The longer this dogboy problem keeps dragging, the longer the abuse towards Jenna and Jolina will continue. We may have to see him again in another Episode. I just want the dogboy annoying path to end. Whatever happens, I hope it's a permanent solution to the dogboy problem. I wonder why they don't just change their phone number like any normal human being, end of problem.
And telling Katie about the will before Jenna. Does that even make sense?
Why should that even matter. The final decision is always up to the MC
Now the MC has to tell you know who about the will.
Will he keep it to himself that he already told the other 2 before her?
I don't see why it's important to make sure who you tell first. Like that even matters.
That idea of Jenna to keep showing her head on Jolina's laptop was unbelievably S...D. I should have just gone home.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Now the MC has to tell you know who about the will.
Will he keep it to himself that he already told the other 2 before her?
I don't see why it's important to make sure who you tell first. Like that even matters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes