Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I don't know about any of that but I can say that it seems to me that trusting Elaine may be incredibly stupid. Her attitude toward the MC doesn't change until the will reading IIRC. She goes from "get your shit out of my fucking house or I will throw it away" to "I am so sorry I treated you that way, I totally wanted to be nice but your dad forbade me. Can't we be best friends/fuck buddies now?". She tries to drive a wedge between Monica and the MC by accusing Monica of having a thing for his dad. And then she has been going to see other lawyers. Her will requirement could be that she has to be nice to the MC if she wants to see any money. She may actually have disliked the MC as some weak, pathetic person but now has to pretend she never thought that way because money...
Not so long ago (actually more like 60+ pages ago) i said exactly that. Thrusting her is like slicing your own throat. The change of heart doesn't come naturally, all by itself out of the blue. The real cruelty would be if Elaine could get the money only if the MC completes some part of his conditions.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, but it's one thing to split $15.6 mil 3 ways, it's entirely another if you take them all for yourself ;) She's a cold, greedy bitch and all her actions so far point toward such strategy. I just wonder who is she fucking to get so ahead with the will conditions. I'm sure she's already aware of all the conditions and is trying to screw everyone involved.
I think only the MC can get all the money by leaving this mess behind, I think both the others have conditions tied to the MC one way or another.

And Elaine is a sweetheart, you'll see. :)

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
So working on the Dizzy by NAME but not by Nature, and here is what I’ve come up with.

Bella’s name means beautiful.
Jenna’s name means, Fair Phantom, white shadow or white waves
Katie’s name means, each of two, pure, torture, one hundred, and far away
Monica’s name means Advisor, Truth or to advise
Theresa’s name Means to Harvest
Angel’s name means, Messenger, or Messenger of God
Debbie’s name means, a swarm of Bees
Elaine’s name means, Light, Ray or Sunshine, or Ray of Light
Jolina’s name means, Yahweh is gracious, pretty, beautiful
Lily’s name means, pure, passion, rebirth or flower
Wanda’s name means, Wanderer or a slender young tree
Zarah’s name means, princess, or radiance.

Dizzy as a name means, desired, wished, Wanted child
Evelina means desired or in Celtic culture “Light” Elaine’s name also means Light.
Elaine’s nature is the opposite of light. But other than that I can’t find any correlation and even this bit is a stretch, but it is all I could come up with.
Well actually this Dizzy description would fit Lily pretty nice in my conspiracy theory that her biological mother is Zarah. She's popular and desired by the men, but her mother by nature didn't want her and left her for adoption.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think only the MC can get all the money by leaving this mess behind, I think both the others have conditions tied to the MC one way or another.
By leaving Monica and the sisters behind... There is no requirement (IIRC) to leave everyone behind. So Elaine could easily be deciding to try and drive the MC away from Monica so he takes all of the money AND falls for Elaine (once a gold digger always a gold digger)

And Elaine is a sweetheart, you'll see. :)
And I think you will be eating those words at the end... Just don't see her as trustworthy at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Boracle

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I love seeing all the action here. Some of you even have some real clues to the gold digger mystery, but still miss others that show up in similar locations. :) I'll give you one hint that Cheeky publicly posted and I believe I've said here before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, that just narrows it down to...anybody. :ROFLMAO:

Also am i the only one who finds Miss Cleo's boobs (the fortune teller) really exciting???? Like the kind of exciting i wanna see more of them in action in some next episode :cool::ROFLMAO:
That's the first thing I noticed. ;)

When I played this game previously from the beginning, I didn't pay much attention to dialogues. Now I read that and I wonder how Monica knows about Jolina. Because her response about hearing it from Jenna doesn't satisfy me. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or maybe I was just thinking too much about it and she really heard it from Jenna.
Don't trust the IC patch, it's not the true version of this story.

After taking a second look in-game, I see that Zarah's new model actually is an improvement.

Sorry for thinking otherwise. That promo tease caught her at a really bad angle.
Would be nice if, after this game is done, a "revamp" version were made with the improved models and renders throughout the game.

Also the other thing miss Cleo says about the sisters:
"The sister has introduced someone else into your life. A pretty blonde. She is getting close to you but she is closer to the sister still."

This makes me think Jenna knew Jolina before she took the MC for a coffee there. Think there might be something deeper going on.
Katie introduced Debbie, a "pretty blonde", into the MC's life and she's closer to Katie because they've been friends for longer than the MC has known her.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I don't know about any of that but I can say that it seems to me that trusting Elaine may be incredibly stupid. Her attitude toward the MC doesn't change until the will reading IIRC. She goes from "get your shit out of my fucking house or I will throw it away" to "I am so sorry I treated you that way, I totally wanted to be nice but your dad forbade me. Can't we be best friends/fuck buddies now?". She tries to drive a wedge between Monica and the MC by accusing Monica of having a thing for his dad. And then she has been going to see other lawyers. Her will requirement could be that she has to be nice to the MC if she wants to see any money. She may actually have disliked the MC as some weak, pathetic person but now has to pretend she never thought that way because money...
There is alot of evidence that supports Eliane is the Viper. Unfortunately at times I feel like it is too obvious that she's the one trying to screw everyone over. But there are some clues that suggest shes lying. I mean your father did say at the reading that he didn't want MC to be thrown out and he suspected that's what she was going to do. Right after the reading like you said, she suddenly changed her mind. It's all very wonky. He could have made the stipulation being that MC MUST agree that she can have a portion and that's the real reason why she's being nice. But MC father did also say that he had to be hard on her for her not to go soft on MC so it's really a mind fuck.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well, that just narrows it down to...anybody. :ROFLMAO:

That's the first thing I noticed. ;)

Don't trust the IC patch, it's not the true version of this story.

Would be nice if, after this game is done, a "revamp" version were made with the improved models and renders throughout the game.

Katie introduced Debbie, a "pretty blonde", into the MC's life and she's closer to Katie because they've been friends for longer than the MC has known her.
I just downloaded the WT mod, without incest. I did not know that it changes so many dialogues. If I knew, I wouldn't be installing it. :D

Reactions: acewinz

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I just downloaded the WT mod, without incest. I did not know that it changes so many dialogues. If I knew, I wouldn't be installing it. :D
Well, let that be a lesson. ;) When the devs all say the game isn't meant to have incest, and the characters aren't all Landlady and tenants, perhaps it would be best to play it as intended. This is a great game without some extra taboo.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well, let that be a lesson. ;) When the devs all say the game isn't meant to have incest, and the characters aren't all Landlady and tenants, perhaps it would be best to play it as intended. This is a great game without some extra taboo.
You know.. I have a fetish, I love incest. I didn't know exactly that this game had to be played without the IC mod. In addition, I thought that the IC mod only changes a little, for example how they talk to each other: Mom, son brother, sister.
I have a lesson now. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I really wish they wouldn't link that mod in the OP because it's almost saying to people that it's an approved mod like with games that actually are meant to have incest.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Mar 19, 2018:
Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up.
shrug.gif

NVM, my prime suspect is Jolina, so I'm going to keep banging her until the truth comes out.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thing is, we already know Elaine is in the will and we already suspect she has to involve MC somehow to get the money. She's not the viper imo, Bella more likely.
All new contact with both Elaine and Bella would have been after they got there part of the will.
Elaine was a real stuck up bitch even right after MC's dad died by kicking him out of "Her" house, then Bella show up with all of his belonging after Elaine was going to throw them away.

To me Bella found out her part of the will just before Elaine did.

To me there are 5 that it could be that sent the email, Monica, Bella, Elaine, Jolina and Theresa or what ever her name is.

Only 2 people can have that pic of Bella and that is Jolina or Jenna, no other computer that we know of has that option.
I am leaning more to Jolina because of what else is near the left corner of just the pic of Bella area, you don't normally see that kind of stuff from a normal pic but you do see that kind of info in a hack style pic.
Jolina may try to come up with a pic of someone that MC knows to show them what she found out in the security camera she was talking about.

But still yet not enough info to really go on.

Others talking about Angel I really have not had any contact with her in a very long time.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
All new contact with both Elaine and Bella would have been after they got there part of the will.
Elaine was a real stuck up bitch even right after MC's dad died by kicking him out of "Her" house, then Bella show up with all of his belonging after Elaine was going to throw them away.

To me Bella found out her part of the will just before Elaine did.

To me there are 5 that it could be that sent the email, Monica, Bella, Elaine, Jolina and Theresa or what ever her name is.

Only 2 people can have that pic of Bella and that is Jolina or Jenna, no other computer that we know of has that option.
I am leaning more to Jolina because of what else is near the left corner of just the pic of Bella area, you don't normally see that kind of stuff from a normal pic but you do see that kind of info in a hack style pic.
Jolina may try to come up with a pic of someone that MC knows to show them what she found out in the security camera she was talking about.

But still yet not enough info to really go on.

Others talking about Angel I really have not had any contact with her in a very long time.
That's why I don't trust Elaine, Bella, and Jolina. But not only them.. in this game there is one great uncertainty. Every woman is hiding something.. Attached to a woman, and then you'll find out she's conspired against MC or whatever.. I'm afraid of getting into a relationship with a woman in this game when I can only get hurt. :confused:

I don't believe in Elaine's sudden change, I don't trust her. Bella too. I will not be surprised when the two of them are planning something.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You know.. I have a fetish, I love incest. I didn't know exactly that this game had to be played without the IC mod. In addition, I thought that the IC mod only changes a little, for example how they talk to each other: Mom, son brother, sister.
I have a lesson now. :D
Yeah, I understand you. I have a thing for redheads and anal sex... But I wouldn't mod a game to add a redhead and anal sex to it. I know, not the same thing... Just felt that, by the description of the game, it felt obvious that it wasn't meant to have incest. But I am not going to blame you since there is a fan mod prominently displayed on the OP.

I really wish they wouldn't link that mod in the OP because it's almost saying to people that it's an approved mod like with games that actually are meant to have incest.
Agreed, wish they would only link mods that are obviously "necessary" and keep the rest off the OP. Or that the fan mod maker put a disclaimer at the beginning. But, if people want to fap to illogical relationship sex, they will fap to illogical relationship sex.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, I understand you. I have a thing for redheads and anal sex... But I wouldn't mod a game to add a redhead and anal sex to it. I know, not the same thing... Just felt that, by the description of the game, it felt obvious that it wasn't meant to have incest. But I am not going to blame you since there is a fan mod prominently displayed on the OP.

Agreed, wish they would only link mods that are obviously "necessary" and keep the rest off the OP. Or that the fan mod maker put a disclaimer at the beginning. But, if people want to fap to illogical relationship sex, they will fap to illogical relationship sex.
In my opinion, they should remove the link to the WT Incest Mod, or write information so that people know that this mod completely changes the game.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes