acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
And how "do I not allow it"? I went back to a save before Katie asks for the use of the beach house and there is no option to refuse to let them go there. There is no option to not go with bella - so im forced to leave the girls alone in the beach house and by the time I get back they are drunk. And I also dont see an option of forbidding them to get to the drinks.

You are talking like it should be painfully obvious what to do to prevent it. It is not - and looking at the comments im far from the only one who doesnt get what should be done to remain on a Lily only path. I started a whole new game just for this - opted at every opportunity against this - just to be sure. And still cant avoid it. Its incredibly frustrating because this IS a really great game - and usually is very open about the consequences of your choices. Except here.
I tried it again, just to make sure, and the following option after the two sabotage options is just Say Nothing/It's hot. Nothing about telling her no, the MC tells her it's ok by default. Didn't redownload it, I'll just check the final version. Thanks for the help.

Edit: I think you are thrown out only if you are in a relationship with katie (and/or maybe fooled around with Debbie?), but if you are soloing Lily, you are not thrown out.
No mods, I like the game as is, I'm using an android version made by the66
Found it! Yup, the line indentations weren't right at one point and it skips the player exit under some specific conditions. Also found a missing variable where you still wakeup at the beach house after getting thrown out lol. Thanks! Here is the up to date rpy for the help if you'd like to try it. (But it may not be easily applied with android, but with a file manager maybe, it doesn't add much just bug fixes so far and that pathing issue.)

Last edited:

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Found it! Yup, the line indentations weren't right at one point and it skips the player exit under some specific conditions. Also found a missing variable where you still wakeup at the beach house after getting thrown out lol. Thanks! Here is the up to date rpy for the help if you'd like to try it. (But it may not be easily applied with android, but with a file manager maybe, it doesn't add much just bug fixes so far and that pathing issue.)
I don't know how to fix it myself but it's more than enough for me to know that it was a bug that will be fixed in the futute. Thanks man. Saves me alot of grief.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Okay, I'm out into the official release. acewinz does your patreon page have yearly billing activated? I feel it's time I pledged but I prefer to make one payment instead of 12

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Okay, I'm out into the official release. acewinz does your patreon page have yearly billing activated? I feel it's time I pledged but I prefer to make one payment instead of 12
You know I'm not sure. CG handles the patreon. Thanks again though.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Old mods don't work with new updates.....
Modded saves will most likely not work with unmodded game....
Mod is not supported here....ask author in his thread to update it (Which he likely won't as it's a beta release).
That's kinda what I thought.
Thank you, friend.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
We don't do NTR. The scenes pathing isn't entirely finished, but it's still avoidable as is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure why someone wouldn't want to try and have MC, Katie, Lily and Debbie in some sort of poly relationship, but from looking at this if you chose (Sabotage Lily / Debbie) it is now impossible to end with both Lily and Katie (if dating Lily and Katie then breakup with Katie). The sabotage option is only feasible for those that want a solo path.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm not sure why someone wouldn't want to try and have MC, Katie, Lily and Debbie in some sort of poly relationship, but from looking at this if you chose (Sabotage Lily / Debbie) it is now impossible to end with both Lily and Katie (if dating Lily and Katie then breakup with Katie). The sabotage option is only feasible for those that want a solo path.
Why would any sane person want to sabotage such a great pairing? Three Chicks, One Dick. Pairing off for night/day funs with each of the girls from time to time. It's a perfect relationship!

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I'm REALLY excited to start v0.19 BUT I'm waiting for the 'full" release... I think...

I don't care what anyone else says... "Jenna is THE BEST"! and No your opinion does NOT count!

"I'm Comix Fan and I do NOT endorse these remarks".

PS: Go Team Jenna!

Reactions: acewinz

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm not playing Ep 19 until the final release is ready and I've only been skimming through the last few pages, but this seems odd to me.

Again, if I'm worrying about something that's already been addressed, I'll be happy to eat my ignorant words.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not playing Ep 19 until the final release is ready and I've only been skimming through the last few pages, but this seems odd to me.

Again, if I'm worrying about something that's already been addressed, I'll be happy to eat my ignorant words.
The main issue with trying to talk to her is all 3 of them are drunk.

I don't know about you but it's impossible to have a serious conversation with me when i'm drunk.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019

I agree,

Something this,
Everyone: "What! Your leaving!"
MC: "Yeah Lily and I are together and I can't be here for this. It hurts too much" <------This explains what is bothering MC without having to Sabotage. I hate how in order to be with Lily you gotta be a dick. Or skip the entirely of the night. Doesn't bode well for future relationships either, it's kind of suggesting Lily has no control over herself and is willing to cheat on MC with just a little bit of alcohol.

Again, I'm not trying to stir shit its just the scene doesn't make sense to me at the moment.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes