a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Theroetically they should. But because of the swaps / scene changes, it might be best to replay. If you have a sve up to the point before the stairs scene with Monica, you could use that. But form the stairs scene onwards, there has been a lot of adjustments, so would recomend a new play-through from there.
I replayed from start to finish and still love the game but the Zarah should have been a little later in the game or it seems to me that way.
1st problem I seen is it should be Katie talking instead of Monica WhereTheHeartIs 2018-04-07 12-23-59-88.jpg

And the only error I have was this traceback log.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
If someone uploads a patch to put things back the way the dev originally envisioned it (you know that's true,) then I might actually play this one.

Reactions: accelfaiz555

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I replayed from start to finish and still love the game but the Zarah should have been a little later in the game or it seems to me that way.
1st problem I seen is it should be Katie talking instead of Monica View attachment 86209

Thanks. Edited the links with a version that fixes the traceback issue. Will sort out the speech soon. Good spot. Thank you

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Ok my....this game is in my prefered ones...
What I like ? To be honest, at least we have real MATURE looking women...with big lips and curves.

I was too much excited at this end of this ''update'', but how much I want to see Monica !!!
Again...I just hope that she will have a really hairy bush ! :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks. Edited the links with a version that fixes the traceback issue. Will sort out the speech soon. Good spot. Thank you
Just keep the story going but let us get some from one of the sisters soon.
But make the story for romance and if you can please bring in a lot more kissing when they start opening up for romance.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And as per some of the previous poster's please let me know if you find any bugs/issues (wanted to get a release out for the weekend, so didn't proof-play this as much as I would have liked) or if there's any feedback on likes/dislikes, keep them coming.

1st problem I seen is it should be Katie talking instead of Monica View attachment 86209

Regarding Zarah - She was intended to be introduced around Episode3. But the problem when I reviewed my initial outline plan was that there wouldn't have been any "action" scenes at all until around episode 5 or 6 or later. And I know people (well I do anyway) like slow-burn romances (and that's the plan here, especially for the main 3 characters), but I think 6 episodes (2-3hrs of gameplay) without any sex scenes would push the boundaries of most people's patience. So I'm trying to balance the slow burn build-ups with some quicker (albeit in most cases understandably less rewarding) relationships, such as Zarah. But I understand your point.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
i downloaded 10 mins ago and this lines are different from other one.Also when i clicked on ignore scene just skipped
You're right. I've redownloaded the game a moment ago from zippyshare and the error is still present. @CheekyGimp
But the line is the same and it's not a scene that you skip, just a render that says "15 minutes later".

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
You're right. I've redownloaded the game a moment ago from zippyshare and the error is still present. @CheekyGimp
But the line is the same and it's not a scene that you skip, just a render that says "15 minutes later".
Seems i'm very tired.I can even swear that the lines look different when look at his traceback for the first time.Yeah you're right.Problem is still exist but at least no kinda game breaking bug.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Seems i'm very tired.I can even swear that the lines look different when look at his traceback for the first time.Yeah you're right.Problem is still exist but at least no kinda game breaking bug.
That's why I'd wrongly assumed that you hadn't redownloaded the game, but as you say, it's nothing major. :)

Reactions: KeinBa

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's why I'd wrongly assumed that you hadn't redownloaded the game, but as you say, it's nothing major. :)
Sorry - Folks. It is fixed. But the only fixed version is the link I posted tonight (page 9 I think). The main links (managed by F95 uploaders haven't been updated), because I didn't want to bother them 10 minutes after I posted the update with... another update :). So use the MEGA download link

I will request an F95 uploader to change all the relevant links shortly. But I'm trying to finish off another scene tonight, so if that happens I'll do a single "official" F95 upload with the fix and the added scene. Or I'll fall asleep at the laptop trying :disappointed:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok my....this game is in my prefered ones...
What I like ? To be honest, at least we have real MATURE looking women...with big lips and curves.

I was too much excited at this end of this ''update'', but how much I want to see Monica !!!
Again...I just hope that she will have a really hairy bush ! :p
Mike - I always intended Monica to not have a "shaven haven", as I agree she would look well with a bit of hair. I'm just looking for some decent pube assets. I have two assets, but haven't rendered with them yet to see the effect. But if anyone knows of any good G3F assets, please let me know. Not looking for freebies, don't mind paying for them on the official sites if they are a decent asset.

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I started the new version from beginning. Is the "feel my heart"-scene on bed deleted too or i had just different choises? afair there were the same as in the old version.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Mike - I always intended Monica to not have a "shaven have", as I agree she would look well with a bit of hair. I'm just looking for some decent pube assets. I have two assets, but haven't rendered with them yet to see the effect. But if anyone knows of any good G3F assets, please let me know. Not looking for freebies, don't mind paying for them on the official sites if they are a decent asset.
Great !
I like a lot your sense of communication.
At my eyes, a pretty beautiful mature bush is the one of the mother in Dual Family. This gives a lot of realism I find. It could fit very well on a pretty lady like Monica...oh Jesus....her lips !!! I talk about her mouth for sure !!! ;)

4.40 star(s) 322 Votes