CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's why I'd wrongly assumed that you hadn't redownloaded the game, but as you say, it's nothing major. :)
NP. I'd rather hear about a bug twice instead of never. The bug was on a scene transition line. Just says "15 minutes later", so that's all that gets skipped. It's because instead of typing "centered" (which puts text in center of screen), I typed center (which does fuck all except cause an error).

Reactions: DanMachiFan

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Great !
I like a lot your sense of communication.
At my eyes, a pretty beautiful mature bush is the one of the mother in Dual Family. This gives a lot of realism I find. It could fit very well on a pretty lady like Monica...oh Jesus....her lips !!! I talk about her mouth for sure !!! ;)
I shouldn't really tell you this, but *spoiler alert* Monica is in a horrific accident in Episode 3 and loses her lips (both sets)... and bush :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: DanMachiFan

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I started the new version from beginning. Is the "feel my heart"-scene on bed deleted too or i had just different choises? afair there were the same as in the old version.
No I like that scene too much to get rid of it, but it isn't in this release. I broke the scene up and this now happens just before bed (still in day 1). I thought too much was happening in the initial scene, so split it up to allow the boob/extra kiss to happen later that night....... It will be at the end of the next release which will be out by the end of this week. Was hoping to have it as part of this release, but ran out of time. The scene is obviously ready (from last update), but two of the new scenes in between (one in Jenna's room and one with Monica on couch) aren't.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
WHAAATTTT ???

where is the "unlike" button ??

What the hell are you saying ?? :(::|:eek:_O
Based on the strong objections, I am going to rewrite. She'll only lose one lip from each set and half a bush. That's a fair compromise...

Reactions: a1fox3

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Based on the strong objections, I am going to rewrite. She'll only lose one lip from each set and half a bush. That's a fair compromise...
It what was making your game unique ...because of your characters.
I am sure I am not the only one to find that your lady (Monica) was hot.

If I have just a suggestion, stop remolding and rewrite. Just go forward. You have already everything to have a success.

Strong objections...wow...i dont understand...they just have to go playing another game...but what are you doing with people that love your characters and your current style ? And my initial review of your game was based on your actual style, actual characters and their look, attitude and apparance.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It what was making your game unique ...because of your characters.
I am sure I am not the only one to find that your lady (Monica) was hot.

If I have just a suggestion, stop remolding and rewrite. Just go forward. You have already everything to have a success.

Strong objections...wow...i dont understand...they just have to go playing another game...but what are you doing with people that love your characters and your current style ? And my initial review of your game was based on your actual style, actual characters and their look, attitude and apparance.
I was joking about the strong objections. LOL (I was talking about your strong objections to maiming Monica). Monica and her lips are quite safe. Yea, the re-writes were mostly based on my own critique. Once I had everything coded / scripted or drafted, I wasn't happy with the pacing or the sequence. And the re-renders for episode 1 were because these were my very first attempts in Daz, so needed some work. Hopefully, I've gotten better over the past couple of months, so the renders that go in from now won't need updating. And now I have a feel for pacing and how scripts transfer to actual gameplay, there shouldn't be a need to re-sequnce. Once Day 1 is complete (next week), I don't expect to go back and change it (other than errors/bugs) and concentrate on day 2. Put the re-writes /scripting down to beginner's erorrs on my behalf.
And I repeat, don't worry about Monica - She is safe !

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I was joking about the strong objections. LOL (I was talking about your strong objections to maiming Monica). Monica and her lips are quite safe.

And I repeat, don't worry about Monica - She is safe !
Never, never, never give me another fear like that....i was borderline of a heart attack.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
So, then, I guess the plastic surgeon will transplant the remaining lower-set lip to her mouth? Which mouth-lip will be lost? (Just so we'll know whether she ends up with a mustache or a goatee in the inevitable "plastic surgery gone horribly wrong" plot development.)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

K4in

Nov 14, 2017
Not sure abut the big d**k thing also in some render looks like he could use it as a third hand. Also not sure how fast we meet new characters. Other then that I like changes to the dialogue and pacing. Really good update.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
So far, I really like the dialogue that actually sounds natural. It helps a lot to make the characters likeable. Except Zarah, I really don't care about her, but glad I'm given the option to somewhat ignore her.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
maybe you can little reduce Katies boobs, too? Because the MC spoked of "man chest and pecs" and 99% of all Adult Games anyway are flooded with oversized unrealistic MEGA BOOBS.
For example here is a natural red hair, fitness lady with flat chest and is still very sexy:

Last edited:
Reactions: K4in
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes