SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
im real late to ask but, is the old game finished and this new version (gorgeous btw) its a remake or the old version was left unfinished?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
im real late to ask but, is the old game finished and this new version (gorgeous btw) its a remake or the old version was left unfinished?
It's starting again. Updating the graphics, and changing dialogue to fit into a better flowing story. He'll get to the ending/s after getting the first part all he needs to be upgraded to match his later quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's starting again. Updating the graphics, and changing dialogue to fit into a better flowing story. He'll get to the ending/s after getting the first part upgraded.
o wait so he is only doing a partial remake finishing the game then going back and finishing the rest then? Sorry I don't follow this game's thread that often so im kind of out of the loop. Last I heard if I recall correctly only the first 14 chapters or so gonna be remake and rest mostly gonna be untouched. Tho im probably wrong

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
o wait so he is only doing a partial remake finishing the game then going back and finishing the rest then? Sorry I don't follow this game's thread that often so im kind of out of the loop. Last I heard if I recall correctly only the first 14 chapters or so gonna be remake and rest mostly gonna be untouched. Tho im probably wrong
No, you're right. He's doing the remake up until it matches the quality in later episodes (Can't remember offhand how far that is). Then Chapter 25. I should have phrased it better.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
CheekyGimp, I really like Zarah in the remaster, will there be an option to choose her with normal or short hair?
There could be a scene of her asking the protagonist if she should cut her hair or not.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
No, you're right. He's doing the remake up until it matches the quality in later episodes (Can't remember offhand how far that is). Then Chapter 25. I should have phrased it better.
He said that he will finish Chapter 25 after Season 1 (the first 10 episodes).

Reactions: Milton749

d123456789

Jun 19, 2018
what the hell is happening to this game? it was already written and pretty much done, it just needed some model updates! completely changing the backgrounds was completely unneeded and doing that means the entire game needs to be remade, that was totally unnecessary. And the script updates are not good, everything is a double entendre. they aren't clever and they aren't how people talk. and not to spoil anything, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i think if im not wrong the better graphics or renders come out at chapter 16 to 18,so it will take alittle bit to do all of them.....

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Mine has always been Wanda #1, Debbie #2 and Zarah #3.
Love Wanda :love:, she's been racing up my fav list every interaction. With a good ending, there's a very good chance she overtakes Debbie for #1.

Zarah's my last. When I was experimenting with everyone at start, I got really pissed at how bitchy she became when I wouldn't give her the D. So wiped her from my list. :ROFLMAO: I can carry a grudge even in an AVN. :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Love Wanda :love:, she's been racing up my fav list every interaction. With a good ending, there's a very good chance she overtakes Debbie for #1.

Zarah's my last. When I was experimenting with everyone at start, I got really pissed at how bitchy she became when I wouldn't give her the D. So wiped her from my list. :ROFLMAO: I can carry a grudge even in an AVN. :ROFLMAO:
Out of all the girls, Wanda and Zarah are the only two that actually get deep with the MC. Borderline clingy.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019

Suits me. You can have all of them. I'll just keep Lily...

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
CheekyGimp, I really like Zarah in the remaster, will there be an option to choose her with normal or short hair?
There could be a scene of her asking the protagonist if she should cut her hair or not.
Would be cool in theory, but a whole lot of work for a Cell in a VN with Daz renders like this, pretty much doubling the amount of them in every scene we see her hairstyle. So i don't think hair option is possible for now.
I don't think she's bitchy at all when you're nice about it. But when you choose most extreme snarky options, starting calling her names and stuff, then she becomes the "bitch" in return. So yeah, personally i think you're missing some sweet stuff by ignoring that new and improved milf :Kappa:
Out of all the girls, Wanda and Zarah are the only two that actually get deep with the MC. Borderline clingy.
Completely agree, and i love that deep clingy connection with Wanda and Zarah. It's one of the things i'm looking for in a VNs. When writing's as good as in WTHI of course.
Suits me. You can have all of them. I'll just keep Lily...
I do love me some Lily. But I suppose I shouldn't be greedy. :ROFLMAO:
Why not both Lily AND Debbie. Double that sandwich for me :love:

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Been reading the comments and am excited for the new remastered version.

Think I'll download it when it's closer to done; I like surprises and I don't wanna cry when I am only 4 episodes in and have to stop. xD

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes