Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I honestly don't think I'll give options, because that would mean we would have to double up on all artwork regarding Zarah to cover both choices. Will just stick with her current hairstyle throughout (the one in the remaster).
Thanks. I really didn't like her short hair. Most women don't look good with short hair. And I'm saying that as someone who loves Raven's haircut and most tomboys' haircuts. However, there's a reason why most girls stick with shoulder-length hair or longer.

Reactions: Kakasan

Detrol

Feb 28, 2020
I really love this game, but i am confused.
In what world does it make sense to start creating a remake before finishing the original story?
I'm here and can't wait for the roundup past ep 24.

Reactions: Johnny90H30

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Hardly since that would still get them in trouble with Patreon.
Could be DLC for Steam. Could be distributed on Subscribestar, itch.io, etc. There are also ways to get around it on Patreon, but honestly, any epilogues will happen after the game is completed on Steam. At that point, and assuming success on Steam, the right thing to do is just ditch Patreon entirely.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's actually ironic I see incest and I usually roll my eyes and avoid the game and yet I fantasise about Jenna & Katie.
Doesn't help when some scenes are a bit teasing.
yeah very few games I actually want incest for one reason or another. This game I wouldn't mind it haha.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
It's actually ironic I see incest and I usually roll my eyes and avoid the game and yet I fantasise about Jenna & Katie.
Doesn't help when some scenes are a bit teasing.
Maybe you like lesbian incest just like me then. "Usual" one, with goblin MCs and stuff, is just so overused and typical at this point that it's also mostly boring af. In this game tho, with this level of writing, lesbian incest would no doubt only be no less hotter than an erupting volcano.
Can't wait til they complete this game. I want to see what happens with my Jenna and Joline set up.
I hope it's happy threesome ever after :love:

Reactions: Joshy92

Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
I really love this game, but i am confused.
In what world does it make sense to start creating a remake before finishing the original story?
I'm here and can't wait for the roundup past ep 24.
Yeah, I hear you man. I still wonder why they assigned me "Newbie" and you're "New Member". I mean...they called me newbie since the beginning! :KEK:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, I hear you man. I still wonder why they assigned me "Newbie" and you're "New Member". I mean...they called me newbie since the beginning! :KEK:
It's to do with post count.
You have more posts than he does despite the difference in account ages, so you get a different title.

Reactions: Johnny90H30

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Music Patch & Other stuff
fpr

DOWNLOAD
Episode 1-24

I'm really enjoying playing Where the heart is.
But I thought I would point out something I noticed.

Jenna's computer.
I have never seen a keyboard before having the cable coming out on the left-hand side before.

Otherwise the game is great, it is a shame there is no sound, however the [ WhereTheHeartIs_Mod_EP22_AudioWT_KoGa3 ] does still add to the game ok, even though it brings up a error, all you have to do is hit ignore, and the game work's perfectly afterword's.
I.e. Ignore must be clicked each time loading the game if using the music patch.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes