Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
guys please help me is there a porsche scene in where the mc is called in bathroom not the blowjob but the porsche low relationship thing or is not just possible?

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
CheekyGimp, I really like Zarah in the remaster, will there be an option to choose her with normal or short hair?
There could be a scene of her asking the protagonist if she should cut her hair or not.
I honestly don't think I'll give options, because that would mean we would have to double up on all artwork regarding Zarah to cover both choices. Will just stick with her current hairstyle throughout (the one in the remaster).

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
I honestly don't think I'll give options, because that would mean we would have to double up on all artwork regarding Zarah to cover both choices. Will just stick with her current hairstyle throughout (the one in the remaster).
I like the new remaster one much better anyway.
Will she be available for the Harem though?
Is it really a Harem where you can have a large group of women, but still got to choose between some others like Bella-Elaine duo? Or is it only a Harem where you have ALL the women? :unsure:

Reactions: Exocrine

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is it really a Harem where you can have a large group of women, but still got to choose between some others like Bella-Elaine duo? Or is it only a Harem where you have ALL the women? :unsure:
I think the most you can have are 3 girls at the same time (Katie, Debbie and Lily) but that info might be a tad out of touch. Technically that would be a Harem according to F95's tag rules but lets face it, that's just silly.

I'm just having a little fun with Cheeky, the harem thing is a discussion going back a couple of years.

Reactions: Maviarab

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think the most you can have are 3 girls at the same time (Katie, Debbie and Lily) but that info might be a tad out of touch. Technically that would be a Harem according to F95's tag rules but lets face it, that's just silly.

I'm just having a little fun with Cheeky, the harem thing is a discussion going back a couple of years.
I'm pretty sure cheeky said a while ago we can get Jenna along with Katie, Debbie & Lily.
I remember because I made a post basically saying 'I told you so' to people lol.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I'm pretty sure cheeky said a while ago we can get Jenna along with Katie, Debbie & Lily.
I remember because I made a post basically saying 'I told you so' to people lol.
You can. Just don't expect Jenna and Katie to play scissors with each other.
BewitchedJubilantBarasinga-size_restricted.gif

Edit:
I should've refreshed the page before replyin. Ahaha

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024

I agree. 3 girls (or even 4 with Jenna) is definitely a rookie numbers, especially for a F95 standard :Kappa:Anything less than ten is just funny. And yeah, i know about the harem joke, i've been here much longer than my account suggests. I remember the days where not only Zarah's been an "ugly duck", but Wanda also had far less fans.
I know Katie & Jenna can't do anything sexual to each other, but could you imagine Jenna having sex with Debbie & Lily?
That would be so hot.
Jenna with Jo is already so damn great, but Jenna with Debbie and Lily? Just damn perfection :love:
I wish they could though, but I'll just have to imagine it. Why do I always want what I can't have.
Patreon crushing our dreams :cry:

ronin98kaiser

Mar 18, 2024
i have to say that i really like that cheeky decided to remake the first part of the game because its my favorite part. i would really love if in the future we get extended days beetwen episode 1-4 when the main hasnt fucked monica yet. to me thats the best part of the game.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes