Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm a pretty decent guy truth be told, i rarely complain or make a fuss and very rarely comment, it's just this game has me riled because i want to see all the different endings and its taking SOOOO long, so ye im a bit peed but truthfully how many in here arn't miffed somewhat...
did you check sg/wiab or badik threads lately? :HideThePain:

to not go into some other threads games at the "early developing phases", such as SH, artemis and so on...
all those games are taking a year (give or take a few months) for an update...and those are far far far away from being finished. for some of them im quite certain they wont be finished...to make it even better they wont have any actual adult content at all (apart a few slightly exposed boobs or asses, here and there).

compared to all those, this game is golden - it is nearly finished, everything is already revealed, so persistent "i want to see diff. endings", "he is milking" etc at this stage and in this game really looks like when a spoiled child, after a good meal and a lot of sweets, is throwing/smashing things left and right and crying because he didnt get that one candy on top of everything else. no offense.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Good to see you again HP. I hadn't seen you in a few days and was starting to wonder if I'd done something to make The List!™. :ROFLMAO:
Nah, you're one of the good ones so your safe from the list ;)

Just felt a little crappy with the levels of grass pollen so I've been slouching on the couch watching the Football, EC ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'm new to this thread, but it seems like trying to romance all the girls will end badly. Someone might've asked this, but are there specific combos of girls that won't get you caught cheating?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I'm new to this thread, but it seems like trying to romance all the girls will end badly. Someone might've asked this, but are there specific combos of girls that won't get you caught cheating?
For me I got the sisters and the 3 friends plus Jolina and the 2 models. Adding the mother or not answering certain questions right will derail it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If I was the mc I could have all the ladies. They would just melt for my aussie charms.
Of course I would still choose Debbie, Katie & Lily even if I could have every babe in the game at once.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Yeah, that's what it feels like through most of the game, but all is not lost.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah, choose Jenna, she's content with everyone. Zarah, Wanda, Angel, Debbie, Lily, Jo too.The most problems is the choose between Bella and Elaine like others said, and the Monica-Katie.
If I was the mc I could have all the ladies. They would just melt for my aussie charms.
Of course I would still choose Debbie, Katie & Lily even if I could have every babe in the game at once.
Who could resist that sex bomb trio anyway? I think nobody sane. You just can't lose with that choice :love:

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I decided to do a walkthrough for this game. Right now it is a harem walkthrough, but when paths start to split it will become an open guide at that point. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Episode 18 (There is a message on my patreon about why I will sadly not be updating this guide further. Thank you for understanding)

Note: There is a good chance I will have to make this a forced single path Walkthrough for the rest of the game due to the dev team confirming it will not be a harem ending, since that's how the WT is set up. I'll probably do the Katie Threesome path. We will have to wait and see. I'll do my best as you know.jiat giving a heads up.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I know that the dev is redoing the game, but for those of us that use this Walkthrough, could you/someone else just finish it for all 24 episodes please?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I know that the dev is redoing the game, but for those of us that use this Walkthrough, could you/someone else just finish it for all 24 episodes please?
At this point it would take someone two weeks work at a normal pace just to do a single path walkthrough (there's literally a choice every couple of lines), that's if all they did was the walkthough from morning until night. Did you see how many pages the original was? If not take a look. The code for this game is entirely too dense for a PDF walkthrough unless the developer would do one themselves, which to my knowledge they have not.

If someone did a WT for this game it would need to be the only one they did. I've had my own game now for 3 years and still do a handful of walkthroughs and mods. I personally don't have the time. I do like this game, but I just find a PDF for it to be unfeasible for almost anyone.

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Why are all the games getting remaster before it is done?:(:cry:
This isn't like all the games getting remastered, this has a pretty good reason for it. About 10 chapters in, Cheeky updated most of the characters from Daz 3D Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 models. This made the early images look like crap, plus the team had learned a lot about lighting, posing, rendering and the like and wanted the early bits to look like the later bits. If you were thinking about buying the complete game on Steam and saw just how grey Jenna looked at the beginning, you might not have wanted to purchase it.

So Cheeky had to fix the early game for the Steam release.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
At this point it would take someone two weeks work at a normal pace just to do a single path walkthrough (there's literally a choice every couple of lines), that's if all they did was the walkthough from morning until night. Did you see how many pages the original was? If not take a look. The code for this game is entirely too dense for a PDF walkthrough unless the developer would do one themselves, which to my knowledge they have not.

If someone did a WT for this game it would need to be the only one they did. I've had my own game now for 3 years and still do a handful of walkthroughs and mods. I personally don't have the time. I do like this game, but I just find a PDF for it to be unfeasible for almost anyone.
I think the only walkthrough that would be of value, Would be a mod to indicate point per choice, (I could stop checking stats so often) and at the Caution choice path requirements. with a warning of who's path will be affected all in the text.

Anything else is just play the game save a lot. The early mod that was out for altering the points to ensure you get your choice was cool but not sure that would still work.

by the way your walkthroughs are awesome thanks for doing them.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
This isn't like all the games getting remastered, this has a pretty good reason for it.
Jokes apart, i'm sure Cheeky Gimp had his good reason to remaster the game. IMHO the milking practice was to put the game on hold de facto while remastering, rather than to, first of all, release the final chapter, to keep it relevant.
Wasn't i a dirty freeloader and was i a patreon supporter i would have withdrawn. But nothing beyond the prerogatives of any dev.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes