gamer8000

May 24, 2020
I hope there will be many more dates like this to come :love:

Don't worry, i'm sure more content will be added later instead, just like new awesome dates with Debbie and Lily.
The whole point that scene was teaching Wanda a lesson and skip half of it, worry it will happen again
I don't know why cut it, was a good lesson for her

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
I am currently reworking the (Natasha birthday) party scene. So if any of you have any suggestions for stuff you would like to see tweaked or added this time around, now is the time to shout...
Other than the obvious fluffing of OG content the only option I would like to see more of is MC taking a more interested approach in some sections IF she is meant to be a end game LI.
By that I mean a more inline chasing her as a person rather than as a bet, seems more intune with the MC's instory attitude towards women. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I am currently reworking the (Natasha birthday) party scene. So if any of you have any suggestions for stuff you would like to see tweaked or added this time around, now is the time to shout...
Auto-bail, I guess. I've taken other people's advice and I quit when we're all down in the basement and I say Katie's my girl and leave. I'd like to just skip all of this and just say, "Katie's my girl" and leave right when I get to the party. There's probably no way to make this happen, however -- so I'll just keep ending the charade when everyone's in the basement.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
While in reality I hope we finish this title ASAP because it is the next title that we are all anxiously awaiting, if I had to request a change ...

I think the hottest memory of the party was seeing how far the MC could take things with Debbie / Lily without getting caught. Providing a path to get even further with them individually at the party while still succeeding overall would be hot. It might involve finding ways to pull them aside (or let them pull MC aside) at the right times after teasing them or briefly making out initially, not spending too much time with Natasha (i.e., not banging her), etc.

It might even add some narrative tension given their whispered conversation prior to the party not soon after they are introduced that cast doubt on whether they could be trusted. Player needs to decide if they should 100% follow Katie's plan with Natasha, or pass up opportunities to pursue their 'distractions'.

Last edited:

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
Thought it was good but the sex with Natasha be longer, more positions pussy and anal

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
got me curious what else getting cut
I'll make a guess: everything that doesn't fall into the proper politically correct guidelines of steam\patreon\whatever? So basically everything that will make the game more dull\boring to play.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Nothin was cut. They were moved. If you play through it, you'd know that. Stop bein Debbie Downers.
I was just trying to figure out what gamer8000 is referring to. I actually pulled up both versions of the game and looked for missing scenes. There's some reordering: most notably, the first scene with Wanda and Angel was moved to an earlier point in the game (was Episode 5 Scene 5, now Episode 1 Scene 15) and some new choices were added (it appears to allow MC to be less of an asshole in that scene and still gain her affection, but also keeping the original choices), and that seems to be the scene that gamer8000 was referring to.

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
You're just a happy person, aren't you......

Thank god for The List!™
I'm a pretty decent guy truth be told, i rarely complain or make a fuss and very rarely comment, it's just this game has me riled because i want to see all the different endings and its taking SOOOO long, so ye im a bit peed but truthfully how many in here arn't miffed somewhat...

Reactions: Gadget63 and Abhai
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes