Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's been at least two whole days since I talked about my sexy bisexual girlfriend. I so want to see her eat some more pussy.
Come on Debbie honey you can do it just make sure you pick the tastiest one around.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Difficult question, since you're basically asking "which girl eliminates chances of MC getting money and then having actual lasting relationship that is marriage", and we still don't know the endings and the possibilities of any of these girls killing our "take the moolah and run". Who knows if we will need that at all, or we can take any of our favorite LIs AND end up with all that Don's moolah.

Why pick if she can suck two pussies? How about Katie + Lily? Monica + Elaine? :love:
We'll swing even bigger my friend. Let's just line every single LI up and Debbie can taste all their vaginas.

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
We'll swing even bigger my friend. Let's just line every single LI up and Debbie can taste all their vaginas.
That's definitely one of the endings or hidden easter eggs i would absolutely love to see in WTHI. The comments Debbie would express after tasting each and every one, young and milfy :love: Don't think i've ever seen that in VN.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
No. Cheeky is only redoing the first few eps for the Steam release and then he will drop 25.
thanks for the reply…I guess it’s probably to wait for everything to be released to play the re-mastered for it to be more enjoyable. also I noticed that the remastered game removed the incest so I assume we’ll have to download it from F95 in the future??? Thanks

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
thanks for the reply…I guess it’s probably to wait for everything to be released to play the re-mastered for it to be more enjoyable. also I noticed that the remastered game removed the incest so I assume we’ll have to download it from F95 in the future??? Thanks
There was never any incest anyway and the pointless buggy incest mod made no sense anyway.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There was never any incest anyway and the pointless buggy incest mod made no sense anyway.
As Maviarab stated, there was never any incest in this game.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
remastered game removed the incest so I assume we’ll have to download it from F95 in the future??? Thanks
Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up.​
As Maviarab stated, there was never any incest in this game.
Tbh, i don't even know how incest mod worked at all for a game like WTHI. Script needs like almost complete rewrite (and a good one by the talented writer) for the new setup to make any sort of sense, or incest mod would just be a complete load of bullshit.

Reactions: Maviarab

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Tbh, i don't even know how incest mod worked at all for a game like WTHI. Script needs like almost complete rewrite (and a good one by the talented writer) for the new setup to make any sort of sense, or incest mod would just be a complete load of bullshit.
That's the thing. It didn't really work well. At least not to me. I tried it way back and it just felt off to me.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Are there any girls the MC should not be interested in if he wants to end up rich and have a girlfriend / wife etc...
All of them. Bitches will just suck your bank account dry.

Seriously you can have any girl you want and still get the money.

If all else fails marry Wanda, she's already rich and horny.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
All of them. Bitches will just suck your bank account dry.

Seriously you can have any girl you want and still get the money.

Forget Wanda, Lily is the endgame :giggle: My girl is a brilliant fashion designer. And if we're ever hard up (we won't be), her doctor parents can help out.

• Hey there
Reactions: Magnumhawaii

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
That's the thing. It didn't really work well. At least not to me. I tried it way back and it just felt off to me.
Why need that anyway if there's so many incest games that work perfectly well, and WTHI works perfectly well as our mom's friend certified milf Momica and her two beautiful daughters. Plus Elaine as late dad's gf and the forbidden fruit that comes from that.
Forget Wanda, Lily is the endgame :giggle: My girl is a brilliant fashion designer. And if we're ever hard up (we won't be), her doctor parents can help out.
Rich, hot, horny and can cook. What more could you possibly want.
Even better, marry hot-n-rich Wanda, THEN take sex bomb Lily (or other way around), add few other hotties if you want and look at 'em cooking in only aprons. Paradise :love:
She likes bowling :D
That... that one completes whole package! A ready wife-in-the-making!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Why need that anyway if there's so many incest games that work perfectly well, and WTHI works perfectly well as our mom's friend certified milf Momica and her two beautiful daughters. Plus Elaine as late dad's gf and the forbidden fruit that comes from that.
Simple. A lot of incest fans want all the games to have it. Whether it makes sense or not. I'm a fan of it myself, but I only want it if it makes sense. It is what it is.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes