Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
Simple. A lot of incest fans want all the games to have it. Whether it makes sense or not. I'm a fan of it myself, but I only want it if it makes sense. It is what it is.
I get that, i used to like it years back when it wasn't as saturated and everywhere you go, but incest taboo or any other fetish i like never became this kind of extreme obsession for me. That's why it's still kinda bizarre to get. I would be sooo damn bored after having that in every single VN i play. I love different things, and WTHI gives you exactly that in its script. You have fetish of forbidden fruits? There's plenty here.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I get that, i used to like it years back when it wasn't as saturated and everywhere you go, but incest taboo or any other fetish i like never became this kind of extreme obsession for me. That's why it's still kinda bizarre to get. I would be sooo damn bored after having that in every single VN i play. I love different things, and WTHI gives you exactly that in its script. You have fetish of forbidden fruits? There's plenty here.
I agree. I don't mind incest games. But I also like non-incest games. Unfortunately (some members) of the pro-incest crowd want to bring it into every single AVN whether it fits or not. What happened to variety? You'd basically be playing the same game over and over again, just with different models. That would drive me crazy and I would quickly lose interest. It's the same with the harem crowd, I don't want every game to be harem. (I love harem, but I also love non-harem). There is nothing wrong with variety.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I agree. I don't mind incest games. But I also like non-incest games. Unfortunately (some members) of the pro-incest crowd want to bring it into every single AVN whether it fits or not. What happened to variety? You'd basically be playing the same game over and over again, just with different models. That would drive me crazy and I would quickly lose interest. It's the same with the harem crowd, I don't want every game to be harem. (I love harem, but I also love non-harem). There is nothing wrong with variety.
You forgot the pregnancy crowd too....and the three letter crowd (along with the even more annoying anti lesbian LI crowd)....

In...every...godamn...thread....

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
a very adultlike thinking....wtf are you doing on an adult site?
:BootyTime:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Kind of how I feel which is why my stance on incest characters now days is a bit more strict and I put them to a higher standard than a regular character if I go after them. One of these has to be true for me to go after a incest character.
1. it has make some kind of sense how they include the incest aspect.
2. the character has to appeal to me and them being hot isn't good enough for me.
3. they have to have a well written backstory / character development that makes me want to play their path.

Otherwise I find these type of character generic and boring , especially with how often they are in these games. I find by being picky I artificially create some variety for myself when it comes to these characters since they are so common these days.

If this game included it probably would be enough for me to play such a path at least with Katie and Jenna as it feels different and unique to me compared everything else ive seen.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Been years since i played this have two questions. Did you ever find out who is betraying you regarding your dads money i think or something like that? And if it has been discovered was it the mom/landlady type character?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Been years since i played this have two questions. Did you ever find out who is betraying you regarding your dads money i think or something like that? And if it has been discovered was it the mom/landlady type character?
Yes it was Bella it seems she had good intentions but went about everything wrong type of deal. She is still my 2nd best girl in this game even after all of that. cause I truly believe she does care for the MC just went about everything wrong. Also to me it feels like she might actually need the MC in her life idk i just got the feeling she be lost and wouldn't really be okay on her own even if she has money. You really need to listen to her explanation and decide for your self tbh cause some may believe her and others won't.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes