Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yes it was Bella it seems she had good intentions but went about everything wrong type of deal. She is still my 2nd best girl in this game even after all of that. cause I truly believe she does care for the MC just went about everything wrong. Also to me it feels like she might actually need the MC in her life idk i just got the feeling she be lost and wouldn't really be okay on her own even if she has money. You really need to listen to her explanation and decide for your self tbh cause some may believe her and others won't.
I agree on this one too, she's also stays as one of my fav LIs in WTHI. And for sure she's one of the gals that actually cares and desperately needs MC for the happy life. Not the only one here, but one of the few with the most need for that deep connection and strong back.
I'm still undecided on Bella, she was in top 3 with Debbie & Wanda, but I just don't know. I'm reserving judgment at the moment. I've set up a romance/pregnant path and a revenge path with her. I listened to her, but just not sure if I can forgive her. We shall see how the paths develop in Ep 25.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Edit also thanks Dessolos dont know how to respond to more than one person at a time.
For future ref....click quote (as you did)....you can do this with multiple different posts. Then when you want to write your post, 'insert quotes'...it will bring up a window where you can change the order or remove some...click add and it will put them all into your post field for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: DNCH2019

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I've always loved how well this story breaks down the basic foibles of human nature. Greed, Avarice, Lust, Envy. Just to name a few. The author, the protagonist and damn near every character in the story agree that MC's father was a mean spirited, conniving, manipulative, hard hearted, spiteful old man. Yet, two sisters, Elaine and Bella, were fucking him and, now that he's dead, they both want to fuck MC. I left out an important trait in the human foibles list; naivete. In what universe would anyone in their "right" mind touch either one of those skanks with a ten foot pole; especially, with Katie, Debbie and Lily wrapping themselves up as a package deal? Oh! and don't even get me started on Jolina! That fat cow isn't even good lookin'! Jenna is sweet and hot. Monica and the chocolate neighbor are mangnificent MILFs. I hated to let them go. I liked the receptionist. The model is as blonde as blonde gets. Both are just side piece distractions. Yep, there's lots of drama, smoke and mirrors but only one good choice. The quadrouple!

Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Well, maybe stirrin' shit a bit, too.

• Haha
Reactions: Akihiko-san

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I've always loved how well this story breaks down the basic foibles of human nature. Greed, Avarice, Lust, Envy. Just to name a few. The author, the protagonist and damn near every character in the story agree that MC's father was a mean spirited, conniving, manipulative, hard hearted, spiteful old man. Yet, two sisters, Elaine and Bella, were fucking him and, now that he's dead, they both want to fuck MC. I left out an important trait in the human foibles list; naivete. In what universe would anyone in their "right" mind touch either one of those skanks with a ten foot pole; especially, with Katie, Debbie and Lily wrapping themselves up as a package deal? Oh! and don't even get me started on Jolina! That fat cow isn't even good lookin'! Jenna is sweet and hot. Monica and the chocolate neighbor are mangnificent MILFs. I hated to let them go. I liked the receptionist. The model is as blonde as blonde gets. Both are just side piece distractions. Yep, there's lots of drama, smoke and mirrors but only one good choice. The quadrouple!

Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Well, maybe stirrin' shit a bit, too.
You take that back right now!
I'm with Mavi on this one. Wanda is awesome!

how-dare-you.jpg

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well, for one, Wanda's NOT a side piece. She has her own solo romance. Same with the receptionist Angel.
View attachment 3772610
Well, for two, I was speaking figuratively, using "side piece" to denote their relative importance in the overall story. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you will be able to get an ending with one or maybe even both of them. That doesn't change the fact that if you limited yourself to only their content... Well, it would be a short story indeed.

Jus' Sayin':cool:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, for two, I was speaking figuratively, using "side piece" to denote their relative importance in the overall story. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you will be able to get an ending with one or maybe even both of them. That doesn't change the fact that if you limited yourself to only their content... Well, it would be a short story indeed.

Jus' Sayin':cool:
Well, It has been a short game for me overall. I have 3 solo saves. Wanda, Debbie and Zarah. So, it's nothin new for me. lol

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well, It has been a short game for me overall. I have 3 solo saves. Wanda, Debbie and Zarah. So, it's nothin new for me. lol
Yeah, I think you just gave me an idea. I always wished Zarah had more content. I might try for a Zarah ending in the rewrite. Her character seemed a little more full in the rewrite and I was even starting to wonder if there might be a Monica/Zarah ending... Wouldn't that be nice for all us MILF lovers!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I honestly never gave Zarah a chance didn't like her the moment she was shown on the screen with how she got mad if the MC doesn't show her his dick. and her model before the rework made me want to stay away even more.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I honestly never gave Zarah a chance didn't like her the moment she was shown on the screen with how she got mad if the MC doesn't show her his dick. and her model before the rework made me want to stay away even more.
Yeah, but her personality seemed less abrasive and more playful in the rewrite AND she is waaaaaaaay hotter! She's actually pretty and I always have a thing for milk chocolate complexions.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes