BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Or ... hear me out ... don't change anything. Simply remaster the graphics and let your original work stand. If you feel improvements could be made, then write down those lessons and apply them to your next title.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
The tag "choose your own adventure" is used by steam. for games where you can change the relationship
these are the tags for Sisterly Lust and it is no different than the one on this site.

Nudity, Sexual Content, Mature, NSFW, Visual Novel, Adventure, Romance, Choices Matter, Choose Your Own Adventure, Story Rich, Interactive, Fiction, Multiple Endings, Emotional, 3D, Single player, Drama, Casual, Conversation, LGBTQ+, Simulation

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Pretty sure she's not all that bisexual (well not as much) by the start of the game, but becomes more and more inclined for it because she likes you the MC more and more. So Katie gets Debbie and Lily, Jenna gets Jo, and everyone's happy in the end.
Pretty sure that's the definition of bisexual. If you're a straight male, would you become more and more inclined because you like a bro more and more?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Pretty sure that's the definition of bisexual. If you're a straight male, would you become more and more inclined because you like a bro more and more?
Either way Debbie likes licking pussy and I like seeing girls licking pussy so we make a great couple.

Oh, and on another note I love Debbie's hair style. Women with short hair are so sexy.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
jenna could become futa..because that would be so woke, and she loves it.
also the game would benefit from tenatcle, or at least slime, monsters, because everyone loves those.
#follow_my_page_for_more_great_pro_tips.
May I point out that
At the Beach house, Next morning after spending the night there with Katie, it was Katie that the MC refers to as being like Aphrodite,
ie a Hermaphrodite,
ie a Futa.
This happened after there first date.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
May I point out that
At the Beach house, Next morning after spending the night there with Katie, it was Katie that the MC refers to as being like Aphrodite,
ie a Hermaphrodite,
ie a Futa.
This happened after there first date.
Umm... What? Aphrodite is the Goddess of Love.

1718512838480.png
Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of love, beauty, and sex, and is one of the most well-known Greek deities. She was also associated with many other realms, including:
Marriage, Fertility, Sailing, Civic order, War, Maritime affairs, Pleasure, Passion, and Procreation.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 3740456
Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of love, beauty, and sex, and is one of the most well-known Greek deities. She was also associated with many other realms, including:
Marriage, Fertility, Sailing, Civic order, War, Maritime affairs, Pleasure, Passion, and Procreation.
And nobody with eyes and half a brain is going back to Katie after a night with Aphrodite.

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
Jenna could be added to anybody because she loves sharing.
For sure, the only question is the other side of threesome.
Not the point at all, I specifically mentioned "not as much" as you can read. Obviously Debbie wasn't completely lesbian or nothing would've worked, but she was definitely very much focused on Lily. And that's where MC step in and from their relationship she becomes more and more interested in bisexuality.
Oh, and on another note I love Debbie's hair style. Women with short hair are so sexy.
Not all the women can make it look hot imo, but Debbie's is smokin for sure.
Debbie likes licking pussies full of the MC's cum. What more could the MC ask for?
Nothing better than a perfect lil cuckquean to clean all the leftovers.

View attachment 3740456
That is one hot as magma pic of Aphrodite :love: Tho i need to check script again if MC refers to Katie as greek goddess or her son Hermaphrodite in that scene.
And nobody with eyes and half a brain is going back to Katie after a night with Aphrodite.
Hard to compare perfect deity with humans, but maybe Joshy92 will and i know there used to be quite a few stalwart goddess Katie fans out there.

Dec 9, 2022
Very consistent goddess I must say.

Nothing makes me wanna procreate and gets me into mood to passionately bang than dealing with

*checks notes*

maritime insurance assessment following a ship refurbishment

I think I have the same middle management as Aphrodite in terms of what random shit they expect from us.

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
I wanted to show everyone a render from one of my favourite dates in the entire game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was an expensive date, but it was totally worth it.
I hope there will be many more dates like this to come :love:
Season 1 1 sex scene removed, how many more will be removed?
Don't worry, i'm sure more content will be added later instead, just like new awesome dates with Debbie and Lily.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes